Dr. Thomas Johnson Jr, MD

Dr. Thomas Johnson Jr, MD

Neurology  |
Male
Dr. Thomas Johnson Jr, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Louisville, KY.

3 Audubon Plaza Dr Ste LL2

Louisville, KY 40217

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Johnson Jr

See how frequently Dr. Johnson Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Brain Disorders
Cerebral Artery Thrombosis

Dr. Johnson Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson Jr "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Meningiomas
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Johnson Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Johnson Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson Jr to family and friends
1.4
Dr. Johnson Jr's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Louisville, KY |
He was a nightmare. He missed a seizure on my EEG the ER doc told me about, and was ready to release me. I asked about the seizure and he was surprised, saying he didn't look for that because I wasn't describing seizure-like incidents. He halted my release and then confirmed an epilepsy diagnoses. He put me on meds and said he couldn't see me until Oct. (this was June!). When I asked questions, he told me I sounded like I wanted to have something more serious! He's an incompetent bully.
in Louisville, KY |
If I could put zero stars, I would! He was the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. Basically told me I was a liar and told me this wasn't a neurology issue and not his problem. He also told me to get my anxiety under control and that what I was explaining wasn't possible. He didn't let me talk or give info or ask questions and actually told me to stop talking. It was appalling. I would never, ever recommend him to anyone ever . My other doctors and nurses couldn't believe how he treated me.
in Taylorsville, KY |
Dr Johnson jr was my brothers neurologist when he was admitted after a medical condition. His compassion and bedside manner that he showed was above anything we had expected he made my brothers condition easy to understand. Sadly my brother did not survive. Dr Johnson consoled our family in this time of grief. He truly is a gift to the Norton family and we are grateful that he cared for our brother. Thank you Dr. Johnson!
I would give him a -zero if I could he
in Louisville, KY |
Was called in to consult on my case due to blackout and shaking episodes. Never examined me, just walked in to my hospital room and said I can't tell you what is wrong with you but I know what isn't. I am suspending your driver's license for 90 days. I am treated by another neurologist in Philadelphia and asked him to contact her before making any determination on my case and he refused. Then walked out of my room and told the nurse to discharge me. Turns out it was a medication I was on.
in Louisville, KY |
He's a very rude man accused me of being a complainer said my BP readings didn't matter to him. He gave me symptoms I never had. He even went so far as to start shouting at me and arguing with me over why I was in the hospital. He even stormed out of my hospital room at one point. He went so far as to say that I was lying and that I stiffed the chemicals I work with! I would never trust him for anything. Some of this was heard by a nurse who said, she'd be a witness if needed.
in Louisville, KY |
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. My experience with Dr. Johnson was that he didn't understand my daughters condition and accused her of lying about how she felt. He didn't try to understand that she was suffering from a autonomic condition called POTS, that had been diagnosed at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester; He said that he didn't believe in that kind of stuff. We immediately took her out of the hospital under his care and had her treated elsewhere. He's dangerous.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Johnson Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson Jr?