Dr. Thomas Johnson Jr, MD

Dr. Thomas Johnson Jr, MD

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Thomas Johnson Jr, MD is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY. He specializes in neurology.

3 Audubon Plaza Dr Ste LL2

Louisville, KY 40217

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Johnson Jr

See how frequently Dr. Johnson Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Brain Disorders
Cerebral Artery Thrombosis

Dr. Johnson Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson Jr "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Johnson Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Johnson Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson Jr's Reviews

1.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson Jr to family and friends

Dr. Johnson Jr's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

GOOD

This the worst Dr. I have ever meet in my life. I was diagnosed with MS and was having the worst pain. It was to th point that I tried to kill myself. My family brought me to the ER and this man was so rude and disrespectful. Thank God I had a great hospital doctor and my family to talk for me. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Find another neurologist! Dr. Johnson’s unprofessionalism, lack of sympathy, rudeness and disregard for patient safety will only leave yourself or loved ones frustrated and offended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I would give him a zero rating if I could. He has been an absolute nightmare. He has treated my husband like absolute garbage. He’s the most rude and inconsiderate Dr we have ever experienced. He didn’t listen to my husbands needs or concerns, basically the attitude of I’m the dr you’re the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
0 stars! No idea how to treat my condition. He has tried to give me contradicted medication. He treats me like I’m an idiot. He is rude and literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. He does not need to be practicing medicine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He was a nightmare. He missed a seizure on my EEG the ER doc told me about, and was ready to release me. I asked about the seizure and he was surprised, saying he didn't look for that because I wasn't describing seizure-like incidents. He halted my release and then confirmed an epilepsy diagnoses....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0