Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD

Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

New England Allergy Asthma Immu 555 Turnpike St Ste 31 North Andover, MA 01845 Get Directions

Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in North Andover, MA. He is 74 years old. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital, Lawrence General Hospital and Holy Family Hospital.

Dr. Johnson's Experience

See how Dr. Johnson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 37 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Johnson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Johnson's Performance
    GOOD
Derry, NH |
Worst practice. Very unprofessional staff, Long wait. Do not go here.
in Pelham, NH |
This place is a joke.Can't wait to get a professional. If I could give them a negative # of stars I would. Staff is very unprofessional. Called because they sent an outdated serum, told it is now on back order,call next week. She was already due for shots was told there was nothing they could do. The girl continued to interrupt me, I finally said"May I speak". She then said no more serum until she comes for an appointment. Left my info to speak to someone else. Won't hear from them.
Methuen, MA |
Never had to spend more than five minutes in the waiting room. The staff has always been helpful and have answered every question I have ever asked them. They have always explained what they were doing, through each step. They have always been efficient and got me in and out quickly.
This guy is way off base, its a pity that I had to deal with my situation for 3+ months. Finally I seeked out another opinion from a skilled/caring doc. The new dr and I talked for a good 25 minutes and then she made a called that was opposite Dr Johnson. I happy to say she hit the nail of the head. It's so nice to know & see the light at the end of the tunnel after 1 visit. Dr Johnson is looking to pad his fat wallet, stay far away. Wait times are awful; 2 hrs, the staff VERY uncaring and RUDE
in Salem, NH |
This office is like a cattle ranch. They move a ton of people through this office day in and day out. The staff is like poorly programed robots and they show little interest or care for their patients. The staff also does not listen well to instructions given by the doctor, nor are they careful with patient records. Of course to move that amount of patients you need to be quick. Dr Johnson is fast, a quick discussion and then he spends the remainder of the time updating records for follow-ups.
in Methuen, MA |
Dr Johnson's practice has gone down hill over the last few years. I have gone without medications due to the staff's inability to properly submit pre-approval forms to insurance company. I gave up after calling them weekly to get this done.
in Salisbury, MA |
Would never send someone to this practice.Very Very unprofessional..The wait time is at least an hour or more..The medical assistants all complain in front of patience.Tried to give me a shot of who knows what the girl was in the wrong room..Thank God I said to her youth of giving me anything. I'm not here for a shot.It was for the person in the room next to me.. Still owe me a refund keep calling and they send me to voice mail.. So. I have no choice but to call Attorney Generals office.Beware
in Andover, MA |
Completely fraudulent practice. I received a bill and after enquiring with my insurance provider as to why it wasn't covered they indicated one portion was billed as heartburn diagnosis. Now granted I did ask the doctor whether heartburn at my age was normal considering the spicy foods I eat but I'm not clear as to how that constitutes a diagnosis. Needless to say the diagnosis was billed at 169$ which doctor Johnson's office has indicated they have every right to bill.
in Danville, NH |
I went to refill a prescription for acid reflux and found out they only wrote it for 90 days instead of a year. Besides this they also sent me to the emergency room after having blood drawn telling me my kidneys could fail and when I got to the emergency room I was told the DR. that sent me was wrong, I had nothing wrong with my blood.
in Danville, NH |
I went to Doctor Johnson and was told by his physician assistant after drawing my blood that I had to get to the emergency room right away. To make a long story short the lab tech was wrong and the physicians assistant admitted it. Dr. Johnson has refused to pay the remainder of the bill, stating that she was right in sending me to the emergency room.
in Methuen, MA |
It was ok at first, then over the months and years (that's correct YEARS) it got most ridiculous. Every few months we would ask how much longer my daughter would have to get shots, we would get a song and dance, oh at least 6 more months. After two years or more after going weekly and bi-weekly we got a second opinion from another allergist and found out Dr Johnson has complaints from dozens upon dozens of patients as well. Mostly for stringing you along to make money.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Compare Dr. Johnson

}

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Johnson's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis

Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    State University Of New York At Buffalo
    University Of Toronto

• French

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology