Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD

Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Jeneby is affiliated with Nix Medical Center.

Dr. Jeneby's Experience

See how Dr. Jeneby's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jeneby

Dr. Jeneby accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jeneby has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jeneby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jeneby to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Jeneby's Performance
I had Cool Sculpting on my Double Chin w Dee She was very professional and knowledgeable about this Procedure.
Dr. Jeneby and his staff were amazing! They were friendly and professional. They answered all my questions and made comfortable and excited about my procedure.
Austin, TX |
I had adjustable implants, liposuction and laser liposuction. I am beyond thrilled with the results!!! I can't wait to wear a bikini this summer. My daughter also had liposuction and rhinoplasty. Her nose is perfect and her love handles are gone. Dr. Jeneby and his staff are professional, courteous and were very attentive to us before surgery and after. I plan on more treatments and procedures from Dr. Jeneby in the near future.
Anissa and Dr Jeneby are incredible. I wanted to have this procedure done for many years and know I made the right choice with Dr J.
My port removal was just as it was described. I did not feel a thing I was in a out of the office and back at work. Loved it!
Dr. Jeneby did a procedure on me few years ago and I really liked the outcome. Now after 4 children and four c-sections ....you can only do so much with diet and exercise. I am so glad I came back to Dr. Jeneby. He's answered SO many questions I had. He's a perfectionist. He's honest and professional. Catrina as well has been attentive and very helpful. I am looking forward to my procedure!!
I had my consultation this past Friday and all my questions were answered, really nice staff. Can't wait for my surgery!
I have had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Jeneby and his staff. Adjustable augmentation is the way to go 100%.
My hydrafacial was wonderful. Patricia is very good at doing the procedure. I always feel and look so good after it is over.
Would recommend Dr. Jeneby to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery. I couldn't be more pleased.
Nancy was very informative and helpful. She made me feel very comfortable. She was great!
Dr. J was amazing!!! I'm very happy with my adjustable implants!!!!
Everyone is very friendly and Dr Jeneby is the best!!
It was awful! I had to under go reconstructive surgery due to his lack of professionalism - I had to threaten to call the board to have his finally release my records so a proper professional could fix his hack job- I woke up from surgery with unexplained scars on my body. He didn't even know how many cc he put into my breast implant when it had to be replace 2 months after surgery!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr.Jeneby and his staff were absolutely amazing. I've never had any type of procedure or surgery done so this initial experience was scary! However, each member of his staff is extensively trained and knowledgable, therefore I was walked throughly through each part of the process before, during, and after my surgery!!! After my procedure was complete they remained accessible at ALL hours (I always ended having questions at 3:50am??)They made me feel comfortable and were geniuely interested in me
in San Antonio TX |
This doctor does not care if his procedures come out right all he cares about the money he does not have any respect for his patients if he makes a mistake he blames it on the patient and he tells you there is nothing wrong with you he is not a professional Dr. He humiliates women once he gets paid he does not care anymore he is rude and egotistical I had a facelift I don't think he knew what he was doing he only did work on one side of my face do not recommend him at all
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD?
Are you Dr. Jeneby?

Compare Dr. Jeneby

}

Dr. Jeneby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Jeneby has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jeneby's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Jeneby does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jeneby and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Jeneby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jeneby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery