Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD
Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Jeneby is affiliated with Nix Medical Center.

Plastic & Cosmetic Center

7272 Wurzbach Rd Ste 801

San Antonio, TX 78240

Learn about Dr. Jeneby

Dr. Jeneby's Experience

Dr. Jeneby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Jeneby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jeneby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jeneby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jeneby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jeneby to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Jeneby's Performance
Will definitely recommend Dr. Jeneby to all my friends wanting breast augmentation. My experience with him and his family home staff has been awesome. Very professional and honest.
in San Antonio, TX |
Do NOT spend your money here! So unhappy with my results...will most likely have to have revision surgery. This surgery was supposed to make me feel confident but now I feel more self conscious than ever. He's very arrogant and once he has your money, you will never hear from him again. Terrible, terrible decision to go through him...spend your money on a doctor who cares.
Even at 5 a.m. The friendly staff greeted me with a warm smile and made me feel comfortable about the surgery. Their kindness and caring calm my nervous and made me feel relaxed. The professionalism was exceptional. OUTSTANDING!! Special Thank You to: Annisa, Katrina, Monica, Andi, Dr.J and Dr. Flores
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Jeneby has been absolutely great through my process. Annissa is wonderful anytime I have a question or think something might be wrong she is always there to answer my questions or to reassure me. I am loving my adjustable breath implants. I feel more and more confident all thanks to Dr. Jeneby
I am very happy I chose Dr. Jeneby for my surgery. He is very professional and I trust his knowledge and advice. After speaking with him, I felt more at ease about my decision.
I had Cool Sculpting on my Double Chin w Dee She was very professional and knowledgeable about this Procedure.
Dr. Jeneby and his staff were amazing! They were friendly and professional. They answered all my questions and made comfortable and excited about my procedure.
Austin, TX |
I had adjustable implants, liposuction and laser liposuction. I am beyond thrilled with the results!!! I can't wait to wear a bikini this summer. My daughter also had liposuction and rhinoplasty. Her nose is perfect and her love handles are gone. Dr. Jeneby and his staff are professional, courteous and were very attentive to us before surgery and after. I plan on more treatments and procedures from Dr. Jeneby in the near future.
Anissa and Dr Jeneby are incredible. I wanted to have this procedure done for many years and know I made the right choice with Dr J.
My port removal was just as it was described. I did not feel a thing I was in a out of the office and back at work. Loved it!
Dr. Jeneby did a procedure on me few years ago and I really liked the outcome. Now after 4 children and four c-sections ....you can only do so much with diet and exercise. I am so glad I came back to Dr. Jeneby. He's answered SO many questions I had. He's a perfectionist. He's honest and professional. Catrina as well has been attentive and very helpful. I am looking forward to my procedure!!
I had my consultation this past Friday and all my questions were answered, really nice staff. Can't wait for my surgery!
I have had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Jeneby and his staff. Adjustable augmentation is the way to go 100%.
My hydrafacial was wonderful. Patricia is very good at doing the procedure. I always feel and look so good after it is over.
Would recommend Dr. Jeneby to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery. I couldn't be more pleased.
Nancy was very informative and helpful. She made me feel very comfortable. She was great!
Dr. J was amazing!!! I'm very happy with my adjustable implants!!!!
Everyone is very friendly and Dr Jeneby is the best!!
It was awful! I had to under go reconstructive surgery due to his lack of professionalism - I had to threaten to call the board to have his finally release my records so a proper professional could fix his hack job- I woke up from surgery with unexplained scars on my body. He didn't even know how many cc he put into my breast implant when it had to be replace 2 months after surgery!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr.Jeneby and his staff were absolutely amazing. I've never had any type of procedure or surgery done so this initial experience was scary! However, each member of his staff is extensively trained and knowledgable, therefore I was walked throughly through each part of the process before, during, and after my surgery!!! After my procedure was complete they remained accessible at ALL hours (I always ended having questions at 3:50am??)They made me feel comfortable and were geniuely interested in me
in San Antonio TX |
This doctor does not care if his procedures come out right all he cares about the money he does not have any respect for his patients if he makes a mistake he blames it on the patient and he tells you there is nothing wrong with you he is not a professional Dr. He humiliates women once he gets paid he does not care anymore he is rude and egotistical I had a facelift I don't think he knew what he was doing he only did work on one side of my face do not recommend him at all
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD?
Are you Dr. Jeneby?