Dr. Thomas Jacobson, MD

Dr. Thomas Jacobson, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Thomas Jacobson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Panama City, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University Of Minnesota Medical School in 1996 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

4121 W Highway 98

Panama City, FL 32401

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CorVel

Learn about Dr. Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson's Experience

Dr. Jacobson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jacobson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jacobson "Dr. Jacobson earned his medical degree at the University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis, and served his Family Practice Residency at St. John's hospital in Maplewood, Minnesota. With over 15 years of family practice and urgent care experience, Dr. Jacobson is trained to treat patients of all ages a with acute and chronic conditions. Dr. Jacobson and wife, Kathy relocated to Panama City Beach from Minnesota."

This content was provided by Dr. Jacobson "Provide excellent care to every patient, every day.  Whether you live in the Panama City area and need an appointment for primary care or in town visiting on vacation, we can provide quality and convenient care.  Walk in and same day appointments accepted every day at both locations and we are open most holidays."

• Family Practice

• Wound Care and Management

• University Of Minnesota Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Mn Med School

Dr. Jacobson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacobson's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobson to family and friends

Dr. Jacobson's Performance

Dr.Jacobson tool the time to talk to me about my medical needs. Ask me if I had other issuses , didn't rush me in and out very attentive in his exam. Very pleasant to talk too. Highly recommended
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I can not say enough about the staff and Dr. Jacobson. I had been to my family care doctor with the same symptoms for months with no relief. Dr. Jacobson and I talked and narrowed the causes. We implemented a plan and the next morning, I woke up migraine free, for the first time in months!! I will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jacobson was very professional and thorough in his medical assessment. In addition, what was really appreciated was that he took the time to just listen to me as a patient. He is a great medical care provider and if needed again, I will seek him out.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We were on vacation and I had to go to the urgent care in Panama city on Nov 27, 2017. After I got home I received a statement from my ins company that I owed 332.00. I emailed my ins company and they said that he was out of network. I wish they would have told me that when I checked in. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I needed to have stitches removed from an operation that happened in another state. I was able to use the urgent care service provided by Dr. Jacobson and was very pleased with his professionalism and abilities. I would definitely recommend him.