Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 73

Dr. Jackson

Desert View Health

41750 Rancho Las Palmas Dr Ste D2 Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Rancho Mirage, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jackson to book an appointment.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson?
I love Dr. Jackson. He really listened to all my concerns. I have been seeing him for years. I have never felt better.
april steele – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson has helped me over the past 5 years. Unfortunately, he has set up a new practice and I am no longer able to see him. He was supportive and I never felt belittled. I trusted his advice and stayed well. I really miss Dr. Jackson's care.
Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Jackson for about 6yrs and he is such a wonderful gentle man. Who listens and cares about his patients. He has a true desire to understand what has happened in your life that has made you need to reach out for help. For the first time in my life I have felt safe like I have a father figure someone who gives counsel, who loves, and is strong but more importantly gentle. Doctor Jackson is one of those people that come into your life to help and bless he is definitely used by (Heavenly Father). I thank the Lord for such a sweet spirit who can help heal the broken mind and heart of others. Thank you Dr. Jackson
Jaimie Denkers – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr Jackson is a fantastic Doctor; he knows the right questions to ask and actually listens. Other Psychiatrists I've seen dismissed me as a burden whereas Dr Jackson treats me like I am his only patient!! When you can find a Doctor who treats you like family instead of a paycheck you keep him for years. I've been with Dr Jackson for more than 6 years now. I met him when my daughters needed help. Both Daughters are healthy young women now and no longer require his services but they ALWAYS tell me to say HELLO to Dr Jackson. Once you are treated by him you won't want to see anyone else! Absolutely fantastic person and Doctor!
Dawn Turnbull – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr Jackson is an articulate and caring doctor. A great example of his profession highly recommend
Joseph d’urso – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson is a fantastic Psychiatrist. He makes you feel welcome and takes his time with his patients. He is such a down to earth guy, and I really find that he is genuine in his care. He takes time to listen and doesn't rush anything. Unfortunately, I only was only able to see him 3 times (new patient) since the office building in Apple Valley was closing. Understandably, he had to move. He was an asset to the High Desert community, and I will definitely miss him. I am impressed with his compassion for helping others during difficult times, and find that he is very valuable for many who need to seek treatment. He definitely deserves this 5-star review!
Bryan – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
After years of treatment by other doctors, Dr. J was the one that asked the right questions that made the right diagnose. Changed my life.
James Childs – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
I have been seeing psychiatrists for over 40 years and Dr. Jackson is by far the best. Thank you, Dr. Jackson, for being a GREAT psychiatrist.
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Best Psychiatrist I have ever been to and I’ve been to a lot. He listens to everything and is not afraid to do what he believes is right to help you. He got me stable and helped me stay that way.
Joni J in Apple Valley, CA – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
I've been seeing DR. Jackson for 6 years now and have never felt anything but good everytime I left his office. I was very sad to see him leave Apple Valley but he told me about web cam visits so again I left his office the last time in Nov. 2019 and will be keeping him as my doctor via webcam visits. Thank You DR. Jackson
Sabrina Eudy – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
I have faced an difficult uphill battle since my medical retirement from the US Air Force. Dr Jackson was my first (and only) psych doc since my transition. There where many times that Doc pulled me out of a downward spiral which actually saved my life. I would recommend seeking him out, even if he is out of your network! Thanks for all your help Doc! Love ya man! Sgt M
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson is a health professional who displays authentic interest in those he serves. Since becoming Dr. Jackson’s patient to manage focus issues (ADD) that accompanied frustration, exhaustion and depression, I have been able to complete a Bachelor’s of Science Degree. Throughout the course of my education, Dr. Jackson has listened with hospitality and offered generous feedback to encourage my progress and an individual. The service he provides for our community is priceless. To those who work toward achieving health of the mind; be encouraged, there is an overall positive affect when relieving one’s analytical mind from a lack of focus.
Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
I have been see Dr. Jackson for a number of years. He is the only doctor that listened to me and really focused on my symptoms. He is very knowledgeable and kind. Having Dr. Jackson treat me has made a huge impact on my life. This has been the first time in many years that I feel healthy. He is good for the mind and spirit.
Dianne Catania – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson helped me Put my life back together. I had been wondering how I could have become a non degreed Construction. management Engineer years ago . But seemed to only learn one on one . Classrooms I never could learn in. My parents misunderstood the word Processing Disorder yo Perception Disorder . But Dr. Jackson made it so that I was able to pass a very hard course online years ago. With the correct diagnoses . I believe it was called Interceptive a different kind of ADD . Four years ago . What s difference this man made not only to help me with my self esteem and my self worth , but I felt resilient and better about myself always . I have been in therapy most of my life . Thank You Dr. Jackson for being the best! I would trust you with any member of my Family. I wish I lived closer to still continue therapy with him . Celeste
Celeste - Appraisal passes -Buis Owner – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson is one of those few doctors who knows his patient. I have been seeing him for a number of years and the results of his quality time and genuine concern have made a huge, positive change in my life. He is kind. He asks questions and listens carefully to what is being said to him. I have never once felt rushed during my appointments.
Sep 14, 2019
Excellent
Cathy Bailey in Hesperia, CA – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr Jackson is understanding, and listens in what I am going through! He is caring, and is the Best Psychiatrist, I have had!
Glee LaVroff – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
Dr.Jackson is the most compassionate Dr I've ever been to he really cares about his patients
Yevette R – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Jackson fo over 20 years. I now drive 3 hrs to get to him. He has an in depth knowledge of all of the current and older medications. He is not afraid to try something new, if you aren't. I cannot imagine having another doctor that could mange my symptoms as well as Dr. Jackson has. If you are looking for a Dr who can keep you functional, even during the worst times, you just found the right guy. He listens to your story, he cares, he knows how to make you feel special. Most importantly for me, he has found the right combination of meds and advice to make my life one worth living.
Long time patient – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?
I find Dr Jackson to be very easy to talk to & to work with. He is receptive to my education, culture, keeping our interactions/communications easy to understand & productive for me.
Robert – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jackson?

As a psychiatrist I am dedicated to providing high quality services in a supportive and compassionate environment. My care is science-based, integrative and individualized, with a focus on each person's unique needs, strengths and goals. I treat adults, adolescents and children and offer office-based treatment along with services in the comfort of your home utilizing tele-psychiatry.

• Psychiatry