Dr. Thomas Hart, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Pain Consultants Of Arkansas 1508 Macon Dr Ste C6 Little Rock, AR 72211 Get Directions
Dr. Thomas Hart, MD

Dr. Thomas Hart, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Hart is affiliated with Saline Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Hart's Experience

See how Dr. Hart's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Hart is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hart has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hart to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Hart's Performance
    GOOD
in Conway, AR |
I've been seeing Dr.Hart for several(10+) years for pain management. He has given me relief from my pain....
Benton, AR |
How can I get a apt
in Spearsville, LA |
The only Doctor I'll let work on my neck. I drive 14 hours to let him do my Procedure. I have to fight with the Work mans comp bunch about this all the time . Been my doctor for 14 years now.
in Beebe, AR 72012 |
Dr.Hart treated my daughter with a professionalism and dignity that every patient deserves. Sandra in the front office did not express the qualities expected for a person in a field of patient care. She was rude, lacked the care in patient care and would not let my daughter finish an answer when asked a question. She also addressed my daughter with a disgusted attitude.
in Conway, AR |
I was pain FREE for 3 years after Dr Hart deadened the nerves in my neck. The surgeon cannot operate, for fear of paralization of my neck. I love Dr. Hart and his staff!
in Malvern, AR |
I would, recommend.Dr Heart to others in fact I have alread have.Dr Heart have explain things wheir i could undstand .
in Bryant Arkansas |
I have tried a lot of Dr,s and dozens of treatments! Dr Hart truly cares about your well being and has helped me more than I can express! His staff is professional and courteous ! And trust me this is a challenge when dealing with patients in pain and on drugs! My hats off to the best Dr and staff I have ever witnessed!
in Little Rock, AR |
He understood my medical issue and pain. His treatment reduced the pain better than anything I have tried in many years and saved me from having a dicy spinal fusion recommended by other doctors. He is one of the good guys dedicated to helping his patients and using the least invasive treatment for quality of life.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hart, MD?
Are you Dr. Hart?

Compare Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
    •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Hart has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hart's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Hart does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Health Science Center

Graduated in 1986

University Of Texas Health Science Center

Completed in 1987

University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus

Completed in 1987

University Of Houston At Clear Lake City

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Hart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Hart does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.