Dr. Thomas Hall, MD

Dr. Thomas Hall, MD

Dermatology | Male

Stillwater Dermatology Clinic 1329 S Sangre Rd Ste B Stillwater, OK 74074 Get Directions

Dr. Thomas Hall, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Stillwater, OK. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Stillwater Medical Center.

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Hall's Performance
Stillwater, OK |
I was referred due to some chronically irritated moles on my forearm. He quickly looked without magnification and moved on to the recommended full body check in which I was not fully examined by any means. I also had another mark on my neckline that concerned me; I pointed it out after he hadn't acknowledged it during the exam. He asked if I wanted it freeze removed after I insisted it caused discomfort routinely; he quickly treated it, but provided no aftercare. $325 billed for $125 in services
Stillwater OK |
I would not recommend Dr Hall. this office overbooks. wait time is 45 minutes or longer then you are sent to room for another 30 minutes then dr comes in and spends 5 minutes or less and in a hurry the whole time. they have no respect for patients and their time. find another dr. this place is bad.
in Stillwater, OK |
I do not recommend Dr. Hall. Seek another dermatologist even if you have to drive further. Long wait time. Spends about 3 minutes with the patient. Doesn't like patient to ask questions and gives very vague answers. In such a hurry he didn't complete RX instructions so pharmacy couldn't fill RX. Still have unanswered questions. He's all about the money and not about the patient.
in Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Hall and all his staff were so nice and friendly. They explained things and did not rush me through.
Stillwater, OK |
I was referred to Dr. Hall by my primary care physician. He was in and out of the room with me in 60 seconds and I am not exaggerating. He didn't ask me a single question about my symptoms and was out the door before I could even think about asking questions. I got no answers from him and just wasted my time and money.
Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Hall was very thorough and has a great personality. You can tell he knows what he is doing by the results!
in Stillwater, Ok |
I would never recommend him, even to my worst enemy. I have bad skin rashes because I am diabetic and I went to Dr. Hall to get some answers and learn how to prevent them. It took 40 min. for him to see me and then only spent at most 10 min. looking at me. He wouldn't answer any of my questions and left the room while I was talking to him! They wanted my complete credit card information, billed insurance that week, and will not send me my records even a month later. I have reported him!!!!
in Perkins, Oklahoma |
He simply refused to explain what he was doing even though I demanded an explanation twice. He treated me like a piece of meat with an insurance card from whom he could simply extract money. I was not treated with dignity or respect.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Compare Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Graduated in 2002

Ou Medical Center
    Ou Medical Center

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology