Dr. Thomas Grugle, MD
Dr. Thomas Grugle, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1984. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Accessible Home Healthcare of East Dallas10000 N Central Expy Ste 400 Dallas, TX 75231
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Grugle's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Grugle performs Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery more than 80% of his peers
Dr. Grugle performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers
Dr. Grugle treats Bipolar Disorder more than 61% of his peers
Dr. Grugle treats this condition more than 61% of his peers
Dr. Grugle performs Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) more than 50% of his peers
Dr. Grugle performs this procedure more than 50% of his peers
Dr. Grugle's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Counseling Services
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Family Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Opioid Dependence
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Diseases
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychopharmacologic Treatment
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Psychotherapy for Crisis
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizoid and Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Suboxone® Treatment
- Substance Abuse
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Grugle accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Grugle accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.