Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Dr. Funcik

Coastal Facial Plastic Surgery

1280 Hospital Dr Unit 101 Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities East Cooper Medical Center and Roper Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Funcik to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Funcik with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Trident Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Trident Medical Center today at (843) 932-3282.

These providers are on the medical staff of Trident Medical Center.

Dr. Funcik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Funcik

0.3508771929824561%

Dr. Funcik
I chose Dr Funcik because of his amazing reputation, and he has exceeded my expectations! He is talented, thorough, and one of the most impressive physicians I have ever encountered.
Dec 13, 2020
Dr. Funcik and his staff are the best in Charleston! I love that my forehead lines are diminished and that the Dysport also helps with my headaches.
Dec 04, 2020
Dr Funcik listens to me and hears what I want. That is rare!!
Aug 04, 2020
It is always a pleasure to talk with the staff and Dr. Funcik. I would not trust anyone else with my procedures.
Jul 31, 2020
I have been a patient of Dr. Funcik's for years. He is the best in town. He is very knowledgeable and really cares for his patients. He offers natural results and you never look overdone. I refer all my friends and family to him.
Jul 29, 2020
I was getting older and did not feel as old as I looked in the mirror. A friend from work told me about Dr. Funcik. I really like his personality and attention to detail. I never feel like he is trying to up sell me. His staff is very friendly as well.
Jul 26, 2020
Dr. Funcik has a wonderful reputation and my sister highly recommended him. I was looking to soften my stree lines on my forehead. Dr. Funcik's technique is very natural and works for me everytime. I referral all my friends to him. His staff is very friendly and my results are always perfect.
Jul 23, 2020
I bought a gift card for Dr. Funcik at an auction for my child's school. I read all his great reviews and was excited to come in. My concerns with the wrinkles as I was aging. I felt like Dr. Funcik addressed all my concerns and his staff was very friendly. The entire experience was quick and easy with great results.
Jul 20, 2020
I came to Dr. Funcik because I hate the way my eyes make me look so tired. We discussed his eyelid procedure and I felt like he address all my concerns. I really appreciated that he gives you all the pro's and con's. He does not hide anything. His before and after photos look great and not overdone. I am scheduled for surgery in a few months and I am so excited.
Jul 19, 2020
I first started coming to Dr. Funcik for Sculptra. He had a great online presences (reviews, articles, testimonials, etc.) I love my results I am getting from the Sculptra. I have been doing in throughout my face for about 6 years or so. Surgery is not an option for me due to my health issues so doing the sculptra has been great.
Jul 10, 2020
Dr. Funcik explains everything so well and pay tremendous amount of attention to detail. You can really tell he loves what he does. Staff is so friendly.
Jun 20, 2020
I love that Dr. Funcik try's to save you money on fillers by using the same syringe in more the one place. He layers the product so I do have to come back in about 6 weeks but it is worth it in the end. I have been coming to Dr. Funcik for about a year or so and I have been so happy with my results.
Jun 13, 2020
Doc did my eyes about 10 years ago. He did a great job. I came in recently for a facelift and I have been really happy with the results. I am about 6 months post op. I would refer anyone interested to Dr. Tom. Great team.
May 14, 2020
I had my first consult with Dr. Funcik today. We discussed a Rhinoplasty. He spend an hour with me discussing in detail what to expect and look for. We imaged my nose and that was so exciting to see the end result. He is funny and knowledgeable. His staff was great too.
May 03, 2020
Dr. Tom is the best!!! I always have a great experience. I send all my friend to him. Kind, caring, personable. Great results.
Apr 29, 2020
I have been coming for years.I get asked often what my secret is.. I always refer to Dr. Funcik. He is so natural and never pushes me for more. I love my results and look forward to each visit.
Apr 18, 2020
I have been coming since 2003! Heard he was the best, so that is why I came in... to help aging process. My results and experience - super every time.
Mar 13, 2020
I first met Dr. Funcik when our kids played hockey together. I have been coming here for years. I am very happy with my results. I spend people all of the time because I trust his office.
Feb 19, 2020
I researched a lot before coming in. I like that his results are always natural. I had fat grafting and facelift done. I love my results. My friends tell me my skin looks great and ask who my dr is! I always let them know about Dr. Funcik.
Feb 06, 2020
Affordable, love my results, awesome staff!
Jan 25, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Funcik?

It's not only because he is double Board Certified, specializes exclusively in the face, and has performed over 10,000 facial surgeries. Not simply to...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery