Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD

Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Mount Pleasant, SC. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Read his story

2671 Brickside Ln

Mount Pleasant, SC 29466

• Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Funcik

Dr. Funcik's Experience

Dr. Funcik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Funcik's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Funcik "It's not only because he is double Board Certified, specializes exclusively in the face, and has performed over 10,000 facial surgeries. Not simply to benefit from the rigorous training he received through Duke University, UNC Chapel Hill, and the former President of the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery (ABFPRS). It's not even because he is an Assistant Professor at MUSC, has trained more than 100 physicians or because other plastic surgeons refer complex surgeries to him. It's because Dr. Funcik will quickly put you at ease with his informal style, and listen intently to your concerns and visions. His nearly twenty years of experience and artistic skill as a patient collaborator, plastic surgery innovator and educator provide him the insight required to create solutions that are completely customized to your individual needs and desires. An outcome that appears aesthetic and natural will lead both family members and friends to notice you look well rested."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Chemical Peel
  • Chin Implant
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Facelift
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Turbinate Reduction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Med University Sc College Of Med
  • Med University Sc Med Center

Dr. Funcik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Funcik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Funcik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Funcik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Funcik to family and friends
Dr. Funcik's Performance
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Nessa was great! My skin feels great!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Doctor Funcik is a sweet, funny and astounding plastic surgeon. He took really good care of me while he performed my upper and lower eye lids a couple months ago now, and wow, they look wonderful! I am very happy with his great work. Thank you so much doctor Funcik for doing such a fantastic job with my eyes. I highly recommend him for all of his amazing surgeries, because I know for a fact, that you will be in really good hands with him.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I only come to Dr. Funcik for my fillers, Emily for my Dysport, and Nessa for my facials. I love this practice. Wonderful experience everytime. Originally referred by a few friends and personally refer everyone I come in contact with. ...
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Best facial plastic surgeon in the charleston area. I have been to a few other doctors for Botox and fillers and they do not even compare. Dr. Funcik has sales throughout the year and that helps with the cost. He likes my face to look natural and I really appriciate that. His office staff is so sweet and they know their stuff. This truely is the best office.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I had a facelift and fat transfer. Wonderful overall experience. Emily was a pleasure to work with along with Dr. Thomas Funcik. I refer all my friend to Dr. Thomas Funcik. He is absolutly the best!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Love, love, love Nessa she is really a fantastic Esthetician. She does such an amazing job with each treatments she has done on my skin. And I really LOVE the results I have been getting with the Rejuvapen treatment. I am so happy with everything!!!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
My sister referred me to Dr. Funcik's office and his reputation is great. He is hilarious! My Botox and fillers look great. Thank you!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I came to see Dr. Funcik for Botox today. A friend referred me to him and I am so happy she did. They front desk as kind and helpful, the back office staff was informative and pleasant too. Dr. Thomas Funcik was a joy. He knows what he is doing and is a true master.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Emily did my Botox today and as always it was a great experience. Emily's technique gives me the best results.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Great experience at Dr. Funcik's office. Staff is very informative and helpful. Dr. Funcik is such a delight. Very honest and caring. Makes you feel comfortable.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
great experience, very thorough.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Very relaxing and Nessa was very informative and professional!
One of the best
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I have been a patient for years. I came in today for Dysport with Emily. She did a great job like always. She is so sweet and very informative. I enjoy this office.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Had a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Funcik about 3 months ago. From start to finish my experience was wonderful. The results are beyond my expectation especially at the 3 month mark. I know I am still swollen and my results are beautiful.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I had a pleasant experience.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Overall wonderful and relaxing experience.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I had Dysport done today. I have beena patient for years! It's a very enjoyable practice.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr.Funcik is the best! Emily and Sydney are wonderful.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Best Botox injectors in town! Emily and Dr. Funcik have been doing my Botox for years. I send all my friends here. Great staff!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Doctor Funcik had the best reviews, and I saw his work on other patients, that is why I came to this office... he is incredible.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I had a facelift and fat grafting by Dr. Thomas Funcik. I was very nervous and excited. I looked a little crazy at first but after the swelling went down you could really see the results. I am very happy. My husband tells me how beautiful I look everyday. The cost was well worth it. I felt so at ease with every appointment. Several of my firends have had this procedure and they were happy too.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I had a rhinoplasty done in 2016. I love coming to see Dr. Funcik. My experience with that was great. However I now come for Botox and fillers. He does a great job! His staff is amazing too.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Nessa was very pleasant, understanding and very knowledgeable. Had a very good Microdermabrasion treatment. .
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I was referred to Dr. Funcik by several friends that were very satisfied with their services. He came highly recommened. Plus great credentials. I have had several surgical procedures and fillers done by Dr. Funcik. He is very skilled. Emily his nurse has stuck with me through all my procedures. She is comforting, has a great bedside manner, and very knowledgable. The front desk staff is always friendly and welcoming. Another satisfied patient.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Wonderful physcian! By far the best in the area. I have been coming here for years. We are like old friends. He does beautiful work. All my friends have had some kind of surgery done by him. Now we all come in for a tune up (my Restylane and Dysport).
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Funcik and staff are wonderful! Great office Great service.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I researched Dr. Funcik online before coming in. I really enjoyed my first consultation. I always have a great experience with all the staff members at his practice. He is always charming and professional. I will continue to come see him for all my facial needs. Cosmetic and non cosmetic. I love that they serve coffee and snacks while you wait.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Best experience I have ever had with a nurse and physician. Will definately recommend to friends and family.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Experience has been phenomenal. I have felt comfortable and confident in my decision throughout the entire process which is just as important as the result.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I have been coming to Dr. Funcik foe a while and he is amazing. His personality and honesty are why I have continued to come back to him always for my injections. I trust him completely with my face, which is a big deal to me!! I would honestly recommend him.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Amazing and caring plastic surgeon. Highly recommend to anyone!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I had 3 other consults before coming in to meet Dr. Funcik. By far he made me feel the most comfortable. He did an excelent job and I have already recommended him to some friends. Ihave so many great things to say about him. Very Happy!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
excellent results. highly recommend.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Check up after skin cancer surgery...Good job!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Having my facelift done by Dr. FUncik was the best decision I have ever made. It looks natural and I look great. My friends agree and my hair dresser said the scars are the best she has ever seen. Recover was minimal and little pain. I was up and moving around a few days later. Love Dr. Funcik's Office. I have referred all my friends.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Awesome doctor and staff. All very friendly and courteous.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
curteous and prompt, enjoyed my treatment, explained everything very well.
peel was great.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Always an excellent experience! Great office and great staff!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. F is the kindest, deasent, gentlest man. His staff reflects the exact same. Love it here! Thank you!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I was so scared to have surgery. From my fist visit, dr funcik and his staff made me feel as ease about everything. The procedure went great and I am so happy I did it.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I have been coming to Dr. Funcik for about 15 years. He is professional, genuine, honest, realistic, and truly cares about all his patients. He is by far one of the best physicians in the Charleston area. He has held my hand through so much in my life and kept me beautiful. I love that I look natural. I would recommend dr. Funcik to everyone. - I have too!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Emily, Dr. Funcik's nurse injector was GREAT. I have referred several friends.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Great service every time.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Everyone at Dr. funcik' suffice is great!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Love my visits with Dr. Funcik. Knowledgable, honest, friendly staff. I only trust him with my face.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Great staff, nice atmosphere, awesome results.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr Tom is the best! He did my facelift several years ago. I have recently been seeing Emily his nurse for Dysport and I have been very happy.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I have gotten Botox done many times from other doctors and I never really liked the results. I have had some bad experiences and was fearful to try Botox again, I came to dr.funcik and I loved my results. He has a different technique then other doctor which I love. He truly takes his time with me. I always leave here smiling!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Are you Dr. Funcik?

Visit Dr. Funcik

Dr. Funcik accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
    Coventry Health Care of the Carolinas, Inc.
  • Medicare