Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Funcik

Coastal Facial Plastic Surgery

2671 Brickside Ln Mount Pleasant, SC 29466

Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities East Cooper Medical Center and Roper Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Funcik to book an appointment.

Dr. Funcik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Funcik

Dr. Funcik?
I first started coming to Dr. Funcik for Sculptra. He had a great online presences (reviews, articles, testimonials, etc.) I love my results I am getting from the Sculptra. I have been doing in throughout my face for about 6 years or so. Surgery is not an option for me due to my health issues so doing the sculptra has been great.
Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Dr. Funcik explains everything so well and pay tremendous amount of attention to detail. You can really tell he loves what he does. Staff is so friendly.
Jun 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I love that Dr. Funcik try's to save you money on fillers by using the same syringe in more the one place. He layers the product so I do have to come back in about 6 weeks but it is worth it in the end. I have been coming to Dr. Funcik for about a year or so and I have been so happy with my results.
Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Doc did my eyes about 10 years ago. He did a great job. I came in recently for a facelift and I have been really happy with the results. I am about 6 months post op. I would refer anyone interested to Dr. Tom. Great team.
May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I had my first consult with Dr. Funcik today. We discussed a Rhinoplasty. He spend an hour with me discussing in detail what to expect and look for. We imaged my nose and that was so exciting to see the end result. He is funny and knowledgeable. His staff was great too.
May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Dr. Tom is the best!!! I always have a great experience. I send all my friend to him. Kind, caring, personable. Great results.
Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I have been coming for years.I get asked often what my secret is.. I always refer to Dr. Funcik. He is so natural and never pushes me for more. I love my results and look forward to each visit.
Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I have been coming since 2003! Heard he was the best, so that is why I came in... to help aging process. My results and experience - super every time.
Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I first met Dr. Funcik when our kids played hockey together. I have been coming here for years. I am very happy with my results. I spend people all of the time because I trust his office.
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I researched a lot before coming in. I like that his results are always natural. I had fat grafting and facelift done. I love my results. My friends tell me my skin looks great and ask who my dr is! I always let them know about Dr. Funcik.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Affordable, love my results, awesome staff!
Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Came to address the lines on my forehead. Happy with consistent results. Dr. Funcik is professional with an engaging personality and Knows his stuff. Excellent experience.
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I really hated the way I was aging. I did some research online and came across Dr. Funcik. He had lots of great reviews and experience. I really appreciated his approach to beauty. I have been a patient for several years now and I am still so thrilled with everything. (Mostly fillers- not ready for surgery yet).
Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I always tell people interested that Dr. Funcik can preform miracles. I am an older man and Dr. Funcik has done some miracles on my face. He is seriously the best and I would trust my face to just anyone.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I originally found Dr. Funcik on groupon years ago. I came in to consult with him and decided to continue treatment because of his wonderful results and experience in office. I already recommend Dr. Tom to people interested because he is amazing.
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I was referred by my friend Lauren. I decided to keep coming back because Dr. Funcik and his staff are great and I needed the procedure. Everything has been wonderful from results to experience. I refer him to people often.
Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I came in today for one thing, but ended up getting another. Dr. Funcik is great and I always love my results. I love that he never pushes a product or procedure on you. If he feels you are wanting something that is not necessary, he will tell you. I always appreciate his honest feedback.
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I came in today to see Dr. Funcik for sculptra. I have been coming to see him for years now and really trust his judgment on anything he suggests. I also leave very happy with my experience with her and his staff and also my results.
Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I came in today for a follow up from my procedure. I am loving my results and feel very fortunate for a doctor like Dr. Funcik who really takes his time with me and makes sure I am not just yesing my way through the follow up visits. He genuinely cares and I feel his patients can tell. Definitely recommend Dr. Funcik and his awesome staff!
Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I heard about Dr. Funcik originally by word of mouth. He has a great reputation for great work. I chose to come in for my procedures because I felt like I needed them. My experience with Dr. Funcik and the results have just been great, i love my results! Definitely refer him whenever I get the chance.
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Funcik?

It's not only because he is double Board Certified, specializes exclusively in the face, and has performed over 10,000 facial surgeries. Not simply to benefit from the rigorous training he received through Duke University, UNC Chapel Hill, and the fo...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery