Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Funcik

Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Funcik

Dr. Funcik?
Dr. Funcik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I found Dr. Funcik by research online. I chose him because of his reviews and after meeting with him he is wonderful. He and staff are very friendly and prompt. I love my results and chose to do this service to help with wrinkles and to age gracefully. I would recommend Dr. Funcik!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I was referred by a good friend who had a procedure done and looks and feels amazing! I came in to see Dr. Funcik because of the amazing things I always hear about him. My experience with Dr. Funcik and staff has been amazing so far and I look forward to my future procedures and seeing the years fade away..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I was referred by a good friend and decided to come see Dr. Funcik for services altering meeting with him because he is very informative and professional. My experience with Dr. Funcik and staff were great as well as my results. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I came to see Dr. Funcik for concerns about my droopy eyelids and the dark spots on my face. SO glad I came to see him! I love my results, they are perfect. Dr. Funcik and staff have been awesome. He is so professional, skilled surgeon and always gives his honest opinion on what you may or may not even need. I definitely recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I have been friends with Dr. Funcik for about 20 years. By far, the best reputation. I came in to see him for a Rhinoplasty because my nose was messed up. Results and experience were perfect in every way. I would absolutely refer people to him he is not just a wonderful doctor but a wonderful person in general. Very skilled and has the best staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I found Dr. Funcik online, i decided to come to him because of his reputation and reviews. My experience with him has been wonderful, great results everytime. I would definitely recommend Dr. Funcik and his team to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I had Dr. Funcik remove a cancer off my nose. He did a great job. The scar is so small most people do not even notice it. It looks way better the the scar my dermatologist left on the other side of my nose. Very happy patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I came to the doctor with concerns of my expression lines on my forehead. He suggested Dysport and I have been doing it for the last 2 years. I think this is a great practice. Dr. Funcik and his staff are so friendly. I send everyone here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I picked Dr. Funcik becuase he was double board certified, fantastic results, and his down to earth personality. I am in my 40's and I feel like its time to do a little something for me. Dr. Funcik is great- he is very patient with my concerns and is taking his time helping me. My dysport injection today left me with no brusing and that is great. I really appriciate that he takes his time to explain things and he is so patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Dr. Funcik had previously recommended Sculptra for my volume loss in my cheeks. I new 100 percent I did not want surgery. I am here for my 6 week follow up after my 2nd treatment of Sculptra. I have to say I am impressed. Dr. Funcik has reassured me I will still see improvement as my collagen grows. I highly recommend Dr. Funcik. His and his staff are very informative and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Did my Eyelids with Dr. Funcik, i am very happy. It was easy and very little downtime. No pain either.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Came in for a consult. The doctor spend at least one hour with me. He was very informative and friendly. I like that he gave me worst case scenario so I had realist expectations of the procedure. I am excited to move forward with my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I was feeling a little run down and came to Dr. Funcik for a refresher. He listen to my concerns and gave great suggestions. He is always considerate of cost and downtime. He preformed Dysport and some fillers on me. I was even more excited to learn there was a rewards program for the treatments I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I was highly recommended to Dr. Funcik by a friend. She had previously had a facelift done by the doctor. I was so impressed when I called in and spoke to someone. He is VERY booked out and I had to wait a few weeks to get in for the consult but I was very impressed with the doctor. I am very satisfied with the surgery. I was suprised about the way I looked the first week. I am healing nicely and excited to see the end result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I was referred by a good friend of mine. Dr. Funcik is great with patients and knows their needs. I chose my services after thorough discussions with him. He and staff are great and my results were wonderful. I would definitely recommend him he is very professional and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
It been a view weeks since my procedure and I am loving my results. I had the low country lid lift and feel like I am looking so refreshed. So thankful for Dr. Funcik he was so patient and realistic throughout the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Dr. Funcik and staff are always amazing! I love how honest and reasonable he is. I will continue coming to see him for future work and referring everyone who is interested.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
Came in today for a follow up from a MOH's procedure. I have heard lots of good things about the after results of Dr. Toms technique. Very glad I chose to come here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Funcik, MD?
I came in for a rhinoplasty consultation today with Dr. Funcik because between reviews and word of mouth I have heard that he is the best! I feel very confident in my decision of coming here. I look forward to the procedure.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Funcik?

"It's not only because he is double Board Certified, specializes exclusively in the face, and has performed over 10,000 facial surgeries. Not simply to benefit from the rigorous training he received through Duke University, UNC Chapel Hill, and the f...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1989
University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine
1989

Dr. Funcik accepts

Dr. Funcik accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
Coventry Health Care of the Carolinas, Inc.
Medicare

• Chemical Peel
  • Chin Implant
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Facelift
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Funcik treats patients.

East Cooper Medical Center