Dr. Thomas Flath, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 74

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Thomas Flath, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Portland, OR and has over 49 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Iowa College of Medicine medical school in 1973. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Thomas Flath, MD

Randall Childrens Hospital

2801 N Gantenbein Ave Portland, OR 97227 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. Flath's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Flath accepts

Dr. Flath's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Flath

Dr. Flath

Dr. Flahy and Bravo Smile, is the best! I was a patient of Dr. Flahy for years then, had to change insurance and he wasn't covered. I came back after four years for my first appointment, a cleaning and xRays. I received a great welcome back, the staff were friendly and professional. I was "brought back" immediately, given a great cleaning and advice. Great experience. A week later, I had a filling change configuration and it started tearing up my inner lip. It could have been anything. The filling was 35 years old! They had me come back 15 minutes after I called, and took me in immediately. Took the old out, put new in and its perfect! Even better than before! Fabulous customer service.
Dan B – Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Flath, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Flath?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

1977
Oregon Health & Science University Hospital
1974
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
1973
University of Iowa College of Medicine

Is Dr. Thomas Flath, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Thomas Flath, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Flath's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Thomas Flath, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Flath accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Thomas Flath, MD's office located?

Dr. Flath's office is located at 2801 N Gantenbein Ave, Portland, OR 97227. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Thomas Flath, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Flath has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Thomas Flath, MD?

Randall Childrens Hospital