Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Fiala

Fiala Aesthetics

220 E Central Pkwy Ste 2020 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Queen’s University medical school in 1985. He is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fiala to book an appointment.

Dr. Fiala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fiala

96.045197740113%

Dr. Fiala?
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD
Incredible experience. Dr. Fiala Was professional, caring, and gave me the breasts I’ve always wanted. I can’t think of any way this could have been a better journey. From my consultation to surgery date to ‘graduation,’ I felt comfortable, well-informed and like I made the right choice. I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I have already recommended Dr Fiala with 100% confidence to a number of friends, for various reasons.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
It has been an experience of a life time. I am very happy with the procedures I had with Dr Fiala. I would recommend him over and over again.
Elizabeth N. – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Came there in 2009 GREAT Staff and Fr. Fiala was AMAZING took care of me and my daughter both happy with our results
MINDY ;) – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I am 3 months post-op from my breast augmentation and I love my results. Dr Fiala and his staff are very caring and professional and have made me feel completely comfortable through the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Fiala to anyone considering plastic surgery.
May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Amazing staff!! I’m very happy with my surgery!
May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr. Fiala is an amazing doctor that genuinely cares about his patients. I had a breast reduction and he did amazing work, I feel like a new woman! My neck and shoulders are lighter and my posture is better. I wish I would have done it sooner.
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I love Dr. Fiala and his whole team. They are very knowledgeable and made me feel so welcomed. I didn't mind the hour and a half drive because my experience was top notch! I highly recommend them.
Paula Hines – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
This could possibly be the easiest recommendation I’ve ever written, I have nothing but love for Dr Fiala and his Angels.. the whole team are amazing, I’ve had a breast augmentation and lipo.. before I sat down and spoke to Dr Fiala .. boy was I nervous and unsure about the whole procedure. I’d spoken to a few different surgeons in my area and just around the surrounding areas, because we are always told to have a few options to choose from. The last place I checked was Fiala Aesthetics, I’m so glad I didn’t make a choice before I got to the end of my surgeon list, they were a little out of my way distance wise, but I’d looked at the before and after pictures on their website and I loved the results I saw, I was invited in for a consultation, and met so many amazing & fabulous ladies.. all working to make you feel welcome and comfortable from the second you enter the office.. Dr Fiala took the time out and listened to my expectations and then worked with me to achieve them.
Sharyn – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
This is the second time I have seen Dr. Fiala about different things. My first occasion is what brought me back to have the second thing done. Both experiences have been absolutely flawless. I really like the way my eyes look now. No heavy skin drooping over my upper eyelid and no bags and dark circles under my eyes.
Barb L. – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I scheduled a consult with Dr. Fiala to explore my options as I had already had a breast augmentation performed. Since having my third child, I noticed my breasts didn't sit the same way and wanted to look into having them redone. From the moment I met him, he was warm and understood my goal in what I was looking for. He presented realistic options and I'm thankful he did because without his professional opinion I would have selected a smaller implant, not achieving my overall goal of fullness.
Stephanie R. – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr. Fiala are the upmost professional group in everthing they do and I love coming here.
Laura M. – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr. Fiala's entire office truly cares about their patients. From day one they will make sure you are comfortable and welcome in their office sharing their own experiences and giving advice. My breast augmentation recovery was so manageable, I returned to work early. The office schedules several follow ups with you, calls to check on you, and is always open and available before, during, and after recovery to make sure your results are what you want. 10/10 recommend.
Anonymous – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I came to Fiala Aesthetics after having Gastric Bypass and losing 150+ pounds. Extra skin and fat pockets could not be lost or toned. During my research phase I went to 4 surgeons for consultations and Dr. Fiala and his office were by far the most professional, kind, and encouraging. I started with a Tummy Tuck and stayed the night in the office. The surgeon, anesthesiologist, and nurses were comforting and ensured I was comfortable at all times. My recovery went very well and 6 months late
M. M. – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Had an amazing experience with Dr. Fiala and his team! This entire process has been so easy and smooth. I couldn't be happier with my results! I'd definitely recommend him to anyone interested in a breast augmentation/lift I look and feel amazing!
K. R. – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
My third aesthetic surgery by Dr. Fiala. Absolutely top notch doctor, results and amazing staff. Highly recommended.
Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr Fiala did my breast implant revision and I am very happy for the results. His prices are not low compared to other doctors but he has the reputation and results to back them up. I would highly recommend Dr Fiala to anyone looking to "upgrade" their current breast implants.
Anonymous – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I felt everyone in the office was very helpful and caring throughout the entire process. They answered all my questions and did everything they could to ensure I was comfortable and happy with my results. Would highly recommend!
Anonymous – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
The experience with Dr. Fiala was wonderful from start to finish. I was nervous having a procedure around my eye area but the pre-operative visits with Dr. Fiala and his staff put my mind at ease. The downtime after the procedure was exactly as described and the result was fantastic. I do not even notice bags under my eyes anymore, which was something that bothered me on a daily basis before my procedure. I would recommend Dr. Fiala to family and friends. He is the best in town!
Anonymous – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
excellent experience and would recommend doctor without reservation
Anonymous – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fiala?

Dr. Fiala is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of both ASPS and ASAPS, the two national plastic surgery societies, and has hospital privileges at Orlando Health to perform plastic surgery. In addition, he is the...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery