Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Dr. Fiala

Fiala Aesthetics

220 E Central Pkwy Ste 2020 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL. He is affiliated with Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fiala to book an appointment.

Dr. Fiala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fiala

Dr. Fiala?
  • Explained conditions well (182)
  • Listened & answered questions (181)
  • Office environment (181)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
Dr. Fiala took as much time as I felt needed to thoroughly explain my tummy tuck procedure and made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed. His bedside manner is warm, friendly and comforting while exhibiting the utmost professionalism and knowledge conveying confidence in his expertise in preparation, during, and post surgery. All of the nurses and staff make you feel like you are part of a big family who truly care about your well-being and your not in a “chop-shop.” If you are planning any type of plastic surgery, you can be confident that you will be truly taken care of and will have great results with a team of people who are amazing and talented. Dr. Fiala is a talented surgeon who cares about his patient and is a gifted surgeon!
C.Dunn – Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr Fiala and his entire staff are amazing! I had a ruptured breast implant and I was extremely nervous about finding a new doctor to do my surgery. I was comfortable as soon as I walked into the office and met his staff, and then met Dr Fiala. They listened to what I wanted, gave me their recommendations and I could not be happier with my results. I went to a few different doctors for consultations but none compare to Dr Fiala and his staff!
Feb 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr. Fiala and ALL of his staff are absolutely wonderful!!! I’ve gone to him for multiple surgeries and will continue to in the future!! Amazing results, quick and accommodating during the whole process! They will answer every question, strive to make sure you are comfortable and happy and explain every part, start to finish! They have a state of the art OR in house which I find very appealing as it makes everything “that much easier.” I’ve referred multiple of my friend’s, family and co workers to the office and everyone is always beyond happy with their results! Thank you Dr. Fiala and team for always treating me with exceptional care and service!
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr Fiala was recommended to me by a close friend. I had gone to a couple other plastic surgeons to get opinions before going to Dr Fiala. My decision was made the second I walked in the door. Everyone in the office is so warm and welcoming. Getting any type of surgery brings a level of nerves but when you are surrounded by a staff like Dr Fiala’s you are put at ease! They are truly amazing! Everyone made me feel so comfortable every step of the way. We had a small scheduling error along the way but they way they handled it spoke volumes to me. I could not be happier with my results and my overall experience!
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I had breast implants done with Dr. Fiala in a single procedure. His work is amazing and gave me the breasts I have always wanted! The staff is very welcoming and actually care about your concerns. Everyone was professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Made me feel super comfortable as soon as I met him. He explains every little detail and is a great listener. The breast augmentation came out perfect and I recovered much more quickly than I was expected. My results and experience far exceeded my expectations, and I have been able to refer numerous people to him.
Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Choosing Dr. Fiala was the best decision I made for my breast augmentation! He came highly recommended and lived up to all of the hype. From my first phone call to schedule the consultation until my last official appointment at 3 months, Dr. Fiala and the women in his office were great! I felt comfortable and welcomed at all of my visits! They answered ALL of my questions, never seemed bothered or too busy and let me try on my boobs (lol) as many times as I wanted! Dr. Fiala has a great eye and the size and type of breast implant he recommended was perfect! The surgery and recovery process was great as well! The booklet that they give you before the surgery was thorough and provided me with all of the information I needed pre and post surgery! I highly recommend Fiala Aethetics! You won't be disappointed!
LW8 – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I go to Phi for my fillers. She is amazing! She always explains everything she is doing and tells me all about the products she thinks will work best and why. I am always asking questions about new things I’ve heard about and she always has the most up to date information and takes the time to talk to me about it. Recently, I was really looking for full face rejuvenation and she helped me come up with a gradual game plan that will help me get the results I’m looking for in a way that fits my budget and gives me natural results that will accentuate my features. She even takes the time to explain the anatomy of the face. **The office is beautiful and the wonderful ladies at the front always make me feel welcome and comfortable. The customer service is consistently amazing. You def will not be disappointed if you choose Fiala Aesthetics.
Audrey – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
My visit with Lindsey the injector was wonderful because she took time to ask me what my expectations are. After a thorough examination she made recommendations for a plan of action to address my concerns. She is gentle, soothing and tells you what to expect. Very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you.
Lenore – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
have been seeing Kim for years and she has done wonders for my skin! I usually get a hydrafacial, and thermie ( on neck) done once a month. We have also done Venus Viva ,and several peels. Kim is always furthering her education learning about new procedures and products so I always feel like I am getting the best treatments possible for my skin. I look younger now than when I first starting coming to her. She is absolutely the best ????????????
jennifer l garrison – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
The staff is always friendly and helpful. Just love Kim for my facials.
Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
The absolute best office! I wouldn’t trust anyone else.
Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Incredible experience. Dr. Fiala Was professional, caring, and gave me the breasts I’ve always wanted. I can’t think of any way this could have been a better journey. From my consultation to surgery date to ‘graduation,’ I felt comfortable, well-informed and like I made the right choice. I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I have already recommended Dr Fiala with 100% confidence to a number of friends, for various reasons.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
It has been an experience of a life time. I am very happy with the procedures I had with Dr Fiala. I would recommend him over and over again.
Elizabeth N. – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Came there in 2009 GREAT Staff and Fr. Fiala was AMAZING took care of me and my daughter both happy with our results
MINDY ;) – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I am 3 months post-op from my breast augmentation and I love my results. Dr Fiala and his staff are very caring and professional and have made me feel completely comfortable through the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr. Fiala to anyone considering plastic surgery.
May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Amazing staff!! I’m very happy with my surgery!
May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr. Fiala is an amazing doctor that genuinely cares about his patients. I had a breast reduction and he did amazing work, I feel like a new woman! My neck and shoulders are lighter and my posture is better. I wish I would have done it sooner.
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I love Dr. Fiala and his whole team. They are very knowledgeable and made me feel so welcomed. I didn't mind the hour and a half drive because my experience was top notch! I highly recommend them.
Paula Hines – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
This could possibly be the easiest recommendation I’ve ever written, I have nothing but love for Dr Fiala and his Angels.. the whole team are amazing, I’ve had a breast augmentation and lipo.. before I sat down and spoke to Dr Fiala .. boy was I nervous and unsure about the whole procedure. I’d spoken to a few different surgeons in my area and just around the surrounding areas, because we are always told to have a few options to choose from. The last place I checked was Fiala Aesthetics, I’m so glad I didn’t make a choice before I got to the end of my surgeon list, they were a little out of my way distance wise, but I’d looked at the before and after pictures on their website and I loved the results I saw, I was invited in for a consultation, and met so many amazing & fabulous ladies.. all working to make you feel welcome and comfortable from the second you enter the office.. Dr Fiala took the time out and listened to my expectations and then worked with me to achieve them.
Sharyn – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fiala?

Dr. Fiala is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of both ASPS and ASAPS, the two national plastic surgery societies,...Read more

Dr. Fiala is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and has 20 years of experience as an aesthetic plastic surgeon.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery