Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD

Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Altamonte Springs, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

220 E Central Pkwy

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Learn about Dr. Fiala

Dr. Fiala's Experience

Dr. Fiala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Fiala "In our office you will find: The fostering of an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable to ask questions or express concerns. Treatment of each patient with respect, dignity and understanding. Total confidentiality of the information you share with us. Delivery of outstanding patient education, so as to promote a complete understanding of the procedure and recovery process. Proven, effective surgical techniques which give a predictable and natural looking outcome. The highest medical standards and optimal patient safety. We will never promise a result that cannot be delivered. Superior quality care of the patient, before, during and after surgery. You are always our top priority."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift

Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

• French

Dr. Fiala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fiala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fiala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fiala to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Fiala's Performance
in Greenfield Township, PA |
After months of looking for the perfect doctor, I felt Dr. Fiala was my best choice. I live in Pennsylvania and looked into his credentials and reviews. Dr. Fisla did my breast augmentation on June 26, 2005. I was so pleased I recommended my sister and aunt. We had very little breast tissue but Dr. Fiala was able to give us what we thought our bodies were lacking. The three of us agree it was the best decision we've ever made. I look forward to scheduling another procedure with him in 2018.
Orlando, FL |
I went in wanting removal of breast implants I believe they could be making me ill. Every visit I told him and the nurse that I wanted the capsule removed enbloc and I wanted to keep the implants to have them tested. He picked at my breast tissue and capluse but far from a proper procedure and then threw the implants away but had no problem with charging me. I also was told I didn't need lift because of the breast tissue I had and they would also fluff (didn't) I am so disappointed in my decisi
in Winter Park, FL |
I am in my late 20s and wanted to do some wrinkle prevention. I met Dr. Fiala and Phi who were very honest about what I needed and what I did not need. They weren't going to oversell me on a bunch of procedures that aren't necessary. All the staff was so kind and didn't talk over my head. I have already recommended them to all my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Are you Dr. Fiala?