Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD

Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

Fiala Aesthetics

220 E Central Pkwy Ste 2020

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

• Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Fiala's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fiala's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Titan Skin Tightening

In our office you will find: The fostering of an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable to ask questions or express concerns. Treatment of each patient with respect, dignity and understanding. Total confidentiality of the information you share wi...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fiala

Dr. Fiala?
Dr. Fiala's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD
I highly recommend Dr. Fiala and have told many of my friends to go to him for their procedure. Throughout the whole experience I was very pleased with him and his staff. I’m so happy with my results and know that if I need anything in the future he is the surgeon to do it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
My experience with Fiala Aesthetics was wonderful. The staff and nurses were friendly and answered any questions I had. Dr. Fiala listened to what I wanted and helped me be confident with my body. I'm 24 years old and I always had larger breasts. I suffered from shoulder pain and low self-esteem, and while other surgeons turned me due to my age, Fiala did not discriminate and really listened to what I had to say. After 10 years I finally have the chest that fits me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr. Thomas was very knowledgeable with what he was doing, that made me feel comfortable through the whole process. he was clear with his explanation and very considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
After heavy research for the best qualified doctor, I found Dr. Fiala. I was completely over the moon with my results and had multiple females ask where I had my implants done. After having my implants for 10+ years, I decided I was going to move in a different direction with my body, and made the decision to remove my implants. I knew I was going to return to Dr. Fiala as he is still leading the industry as a top notch doctor. As before, it was perfect. I'm so happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Fiala! I had a breast augmentation and he is the only doctor I will ever go to. He listens to your concerns and works with you to give you the best result for your body. I felt safe and well taken care of throughout the entire process. I am very glad I went with Dr Fiala for this procedure!
well taken care of
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I came to Dr. Fiala after looking at before and after photos of breast augmentations on his website. Being a member of the A-cup club most of my life, I decided to take the plunge after having two children and two lifeless breasts. During my consultation I told Dr. Fiala the size and shape that I was longing for. From my consultation to now three months post-op, I am extremely happy with my breasts. I trusted him to create the breasts I dreamed of and I couldn't have had a better experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Any surgery is scary and elective really makes you question yourself in many ways. I am absolutely thrilled with my experience and would make the exact same decision again with the same excellent team. I felt energized from the very first consult. The documentation provided when you have your surgery is the best of any industry I have ever seen. It is real and specific details you need to know. Dr. Fiala's communication and decision making is thorough. Great follow up care and open door!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
went to the procedure and recovery very smoothly by following the instructions the Dr, and the nurses gave me. I feel great after the surgery and gained more confident and self esteem of my self.
Great place!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Dr Fiala and his staff are just outstanding, the office, the medical team and the Doctor himself made this whole experience so positive! My results are just incredible and I am looking forward to coming back and having additional procedures done with complete confidence! I highly recommend Dr Fiala and his team for any surgeries or cosmetic enhancements you are considering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Phi and Trish are amazing artists! I have been using Fiala Aesthetics for over 15 years and I would trust my face to no one else! They are trustworthy, honest and "my fountain of youth!!! The personal service is excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I came into Dr.Fiala's office for the first time looking to get a breast augmentation. I had my hesitations because ive always feared of going too big and not liking my results or going too small and regretting i didnt go big enough. He informed me of all my options and explained to me in depth what would fit my body the best for the most natural look. Boy oh boy was I more than satisfied with the choice I made. I will be recommending Dr.Fiala to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
The Staff, The Doctor, The environment, everything about this experience has been the best ever! At first I was so scared Doctor Fiala and his staff made me feel so positive and Cared for. I would do this again and again. I referred many people to him. He is the best. I was pondering for years and have had many other Doctors look at me and have gotten me ready for surgery, but no one has ever made me feel so positive and safe as Doctor Fiala has. His hands are magic! ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
Extremely happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I was looking for a long time for a good cosmetic surgeon in order to have my breast augmentation. A co-worker told me about Dr. Fiala, how her implants are doing great after almost 15 yrs and her satisfaction with the job. I came for a consult and told him for what results I was looking for. Today after 3 months I can say that I don't regret my decision and my chosen one: Dr. Fiala.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
The results are truly amazing & the staff was the best. I couldnt have asked for better nurses & personnel! From the first to the last appointment was always greeted with smiling faces & truly caring people. Dr Fiala did a fantastic job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I want to start by saying, not only Dr. Fiala was amazing, his staff is excellent. I had both breast augmentation and implants removed by Dr. Fiala. After pregnancy I just didn't feel comfortable with the implants, and decided to get them removed. It was a much faster recovery, but it took at least three months for the breasts to start lifting back up, and start looking like normal breasts. Overall it was the best decision and I'm super happy with how they look.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
I have seen Dr. Fiala for 2 different procedures and each one of them have been a total success. For my eye procedure I had unexpected results that I still consider absolutely amazing. Along with the now awake eyes, yes I get comments on how beautiful my eyes are. My vision has improved so much from the first day of my surgery. My comment was I am seeing in 4K. Yeah!!! I can't thank Dr. Fiala enough for taking 20 years off of my face and without him trying, giving me clarity in my vision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Fiala, MD?
From the beginning to the end Dr. Fiala and his staff have been very helpful, professional, and kind. I had a good feeling of confidence in my doctor due to his credentials, experience, and ratings...and more so after speaking with him I knew he was the doctor for me. I felt very comfortable through out the whole experience. Dr. Fiala and his staff were right on point with all my medical concerns. I am very pleased with my (HUGE IMPROVEMENT)....Thank You so much
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fiala?

Insurance accepted

Medicaid
Medicare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fiala treats patients.