Dr. Thomas Eads, MD

Dr. Thomas Eads, MD

Dermatology | Male | 46 years old

Dr. Eads specializes in Dermatology and practices in Greenwood, IN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Eads? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Eads' Experience

See how Dr. Eads' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eads

Dr. Eads accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Eads has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Eads
Dr. Eads' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (96)
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have been to Dr. Eads a few times now.I work at a car dealership and rarely have time to get free for appts. I love the fact he opens early allowing me to come in around my work schedule. He takes the time to answer all your questions. The best part of the experience is being in and out so fast. Highly recommend Dr. Eads at Greenwood Dermatology.
Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Eads was amazing at my appointment! He took care of my concerns promptly! By far the best dermatologist I have ever been to!
Indianapolis, IN |
I enjoy going to his office, they are so efficient, Dr Eads comes in and assesses the situation without a lot of small talk and gets going on whatever your game plan needs to be, I love being able to get in and out. I feel like he respects MY time and his other patients, as well.
in Columbus, IN |
One of the best experiences I have had going to any docotor. Very friendly environment. Dr Eads clearly knows what he is doing and is very quick and very thorough at the same time. i would recommend him to anyone in need of a dermotologist!!
in greenwood, in |
Always extremely prompt. Never have to wait.
in Greenwood, IN |
This was the quickest, most efficient doctors visit I have ever had in my life! I was a new patient and they got me signed in and back into a room in minutes. The doctor was very knowledgeable. I was in, diagnosed, and out script in hand within 15 minutes.
in Franklin In |
I have been going to Dr Eads for a few years now. He has always taken care of every problem I have had. He is very promprt, personable and thorough. He office staff are always very kind and helpful.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Eads is professional, pleasant.and efficient Thank you for helping me when nobody else could find a solution. I would highly recommend you.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Eads was VERY kind, considerate, and had the utmost patience explaining everything that was happening. This could've been a VERY scary and horrible experience having a massively huge cyst removed and lanced, but Dr. Eads (and his nurse assistant Judy) were outstanding in their bedside manner. It was a physically painful experience, but Dr. Eads made it a pleasant emotional experience, and I love the fact that he didn't insist that i take any unnecessary meds because I hate taking meds.
in Greenwood, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Eads. He correctly diagnosed my skin condition after I had a bad experience with another dermatologist in the Greenwood, IN area. He is punctual and his office staff is also great. He's the best!
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Eads was extremely rude and short in the visit. I was unable to ask questions and felt as if I was an inconvenience to him. This was the my first visit with him and his introduction was What's the problem. When asked for a recommendation for a dermatologist my future response will be ANYONE but Dr. Eads.
in Waldron, IN |
I was very disappointed with this doctor. Had clearly made an appointment for a skin check as I had abused the sun in my youth. He acted like he did not know why I was there and was very unworried about several of my growing and changing lesions. Very abrupt and did not listen to me at all. He staff did nothing but put me in a room without so much as a word of hello. No biopsies of my still growing and changing lesion, so another dermatologist will be found!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Eads has done 2 melonoma skin cancer surgeries and has always shown what procedures he is doing and why! He always make sure that I understand and ask if I have any questions. He has also treated me for a toe nail fungus for which I have had for over 20 years and now seems to be cured! This doctor diffenatly knows what he is doing and I will not go to any other! I don't care if he is a distance from were I live because when you find a great caring doctor you keep them! John Law
in Indianapolis, IN |
I was misdiagnosed by my gynecologist, so I went to my family physician. My family physician immediately sent me to Dr. Eads. Dr. Eads took the appointment, saw me immediately, CORRECTLY diagnosed me, and gave me 2 RX and 1 OTC medicine. I quickly cured after 3 months of pain and misery! Dr. Eads was also quite personable and professional.
in Oolitic, IN |
Dr. Eads is an amazing professional and it is clearly evident in his calm attitude, excellent and spot on skill levels and ability to put clients at ease from the moment you meet him. The fact that he never rushes through any appointments is wonderful. He actually listens to all concerns and then replies with very detailed answers. His entire staff is right on top of things, too, and are very efficient and polite and see to it that no one ever has wait for their appointment. Great team.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Eads is impressively punctual and 100% attentive and professional. He put me at ease, explained what he was doing and answered my questions. He works with a thorough calmness during the procedure with little or no pain and very nice healing afterwards. Great staff, so friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Eads.
in Greenwood, IN |
Wonderful doctor. Very efficient and puts you at ease at all times. Amazed at how well his officer is run. Never have to wait more than 5 minutes.
in Parker |
I will say WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU IN A FEW MINUTES VERY SMART IN HIS FIELD WOULD OF GAVE 10 S T A R S . A PARKER GREENWOOD INDIANA
in Bargersville, IN |
Dr. Eads was recommended by a friend in my Senior's group. I had 2 small growths on my face - one very close to my eye. The office was very well organized. I arrived about 10 minutes early and was called within 5 minutes. After I was in a consulting room, the doctor came in right away and immediately took me to the surgery. I really appreciated being treated like my problem was important. Dr. Eads explained what he was doing and I felt calm even though he was working very close to my eye.
in Franklin, IN |
Listens to patient before proceeding with treatment plan
in Greenwood, IN |
He's one of the most competent doctors I've met. He is not only efficient and effective, but he's also great with people. Even though he's not covered by my insurance, I'll choose him over and over again.
Columbus, IN |
Dr, Eads is efficient, yet thorough. I've never waited more than a couple of minutes in the waiting room. He answers my questions respectfully and often provides information before I ask.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Always stays on schedule. Very short wait times.
in Morgantown, IN |
I have seen Dr. Eads several times over the past year or so and have had nothing but positive experiences. I like that I can get early morning appointments and I am always seen at or before my appointment time. The staff is friendly, efficient and caring and always are ready to answer any questions. Dr. Eads has removed several spots of skin cancer from my face and they all healed amazingly well with no scaring. I will never use any other Dermatologist!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Eads explained everything thoroughly. He took the time to answer all my questions clearly. He made sure that I understood the surgical procedure that I underwent. My appointment was for 1:00 pm and Dr. Eads started right on time. I experienced no pain including when Leanna carefully injected a numbing agent. Dr. Eads was kind, caring, competent, and organized. His staff was friendly, efficient, and welcoming. Leanna and Shauna were especially nice. Could not have been more satisfied.
Greenwood, IN |
Spends less than two minutes in room and really did not try to give me anything new for psoriasis . Had and attitude.
in Martinsville Indians |
The best physician experience ever.i have gone to Dr. Eads for a few years and without a doubt he is the best.always on time and usually early.i would recommend him to anyone who needs a great Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Eads, MD?
Are you Dr. Eads?

Compare Dr. Eads

Dr. Eads' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Eads has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eads' Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Ball Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1997

In University School Of Med

Completed in 2000

Dr. Eads does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eads and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

• Surgical Biopsy
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.