Neurology  |
Dr. Thomas Drazin, MD
Dr. Thomas Drazin, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Honolulu, HI. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Drazin is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center.

THOMAS A DRAZIN, MD

1329 Lusitana St Ste 702

Honolulu, HI 96813

• National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Drazin

Dr. Drazin's Experience

Dr. Drazin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Drazin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• University Of Hawaii At Manoa
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Co School Of Med
  • Waltham Weston Hospital M C

Dr. Drazin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drazin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drazin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drazin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drazin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drazin to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Drazin's Performance
in Waipahu, HI |
Dr. Drazin took time with my testing for carpal tunnel. He was very gentle and patient. Most physicians will get you in and out of the office in a few minutes. Also his staff, Stacy, was very gracious and patient. She explained thoroughly with the workman's comp report. I hear horror stories about other offices having staffs that is grouchy and impatient, but Stacy is bubbly and full of aloha! I highly recommend Dr.Drazin.
in Honolulu, HI |
I am very pleased with my diagnosis and recommendations that Dr. Drazin has given me. He is very thorough and I trust all decisions he has made. I have greatly improved, and I'm very happy with the service he and his staff provides.
in Honolulu, HI |
I saw Dr. Drazin and have found him to be professional, with the expertise, knowledge, experience, and skill to perform. He was also very friendly, kind, understanding, and compassionate to my needs. It was a pleasure to see and talk to him. He gives great advice. His staff was professional and friendly and made you feel right at home just like family. I recommend Dr. Drazin for any neurological needs.
in Honolulu, HI |
I will recommend Dr. Drazin to my family and friends. Dr. Drazin is very very knowledgeable as a neurologist. Though this was my first visit, I felt very comfortable with him as if we have been friends for ages. He understood my problems and gave me simple diagnosis. I didn't have to wait long to visit with him. The front office staff, Stacey and Hope made the office visit even more remarkable. I will love to have them work in my office.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Drazin understands what I'm going through and the first thing he did is assure me that my medical situation will get better with time. His knowledge and experience with concussions helped to prepare me for the immediate and the future. Stacey and Hope are a blessing! Very professional and they always put a smile on my face. Thank you ladies for making my Drs visits simple and worry free, I appreciate you!!
in Ewa Beach, HI |
Doctor Drazen is a great doctor and very knowledgable in his field. I highly recommend him. His office staffs Stacey and Hope are extremely friendly and gives the place a warm and fun feeling. Anxiety and fear goes away after conversating with these two.
in mililani, hi |
Dr. Drazin is very professional and thorough. He listens and observes, as well as informs. His attention to my concerns makes up for occasional waiting for my turn. Tracy and Hope are also friendly, helpful and accommodating when making and changing appointments.
in Honolulu, HI |
Overall very pleased with my experience here! Dr. Drazin is very professional while also extremely easy to chat with and ask questions. The office staff was very helpful and I totally appreciated the reminder call the day before my appointment. They are on it! See you all in two months!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Drazin uses very practical solutions to difficult situations. He is very knowledgeable, and uses solutions that work. He is careful not to recommend a solution that may upset other parts of the body, and takes steps that will work without causing additional problems. I feel very comfortable discussing problems with him, as he is very objective with his response to difficult problems patients may have! He is one of the best.
in Honolulu, Hi |
I went to see Dr. Thomas Drazin for a 2nd EMG test in 2 years as before results were normal so Dr. Drazin sent me to Queen's for vascular ultrasound and there I found out what was really wrong with me (Ischemia) which is now fixed. Medical assistant Staff @ office Stacey and Hope are very nice and easy to talk with.
in Honolulu, HI |
I've been going to Dr. Drazin for more than 6 months and he's been very helpful. A very cool guy to talk to and all. Not to mention, he has the best staff ever!! they're very outgoing and helpful girls (Stace & Hope).. Love them!! Keep up the great work Doc & your staff!!!
in Kailua Kona, HI |
Don't bother! He is a self absorbed know it all who has absolutely no interest in patient care. He barely asked me anything, and when he did, I was lucky to be able to get 2 words out without him cutting me off. His exam was asking me to walk down the hall and back, and telling me I need preventive meds for my severely worsening hemiplegic migraines, as if I didn't know that. He had absolutely no true interest in my health. Just another $ to him. Visit was 5 mins tops Shame on him! NEVER again
Honolulu, HI |
Visited with Dr. Drazin on two separate occasions with no apparent treatment or relief. He talked with me for maybe 4min and billed over $200 for each unhelpful visit. I don't know why I went back for a second visit. Maybe I did with the hope that he would offer something more than just telling me to keep a journal of my pain. But yet again no such luck...only the come back again in two weeks, so I can bill you again! Please don't waste your time and money!!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Drazin is relaxed when questioning me, asks specific questions, has me do facial exercises to judge where I'm at to tailor my Botox to calm the semi facial undulations that bother me. He marks exactly where he gives the botox injections and compares them each time I go in. He asks how my face reacts to the last session and sometimes has me come in just to compare as he uses different injectin sites to help me so my mouth an eye doesn't sag. He gives me time to ask my own questions.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Drazin, MD?
Are you Dr. Drazin?