Dr. Thomas Drazin, MD

Dr. Thomas Drazin, MD

Neurology | Male | 58 years old

Dr. Drazin specializes in Neurology and practices in Honolulu, HI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Drazin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Drazin's Experience

See how Dr. Drazin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Drazin

Dr. Drazin accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Drazin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Drazin
Dr. Drazin's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (42)
in Honolulu, HI |
I saw Dr. Drazin and have found him to be professional, with the expertise, knowledge, experience, and skill to perform. He was also very friendly, kind, understanding, and compassionate to my needs. It was a pleasure to see and talk to him. He gives great advice. His staff was professional and friendly and made you feel right at home just like family. I recommend Dr. Drazin for any neurological needs.
in Honolulu, HI |
I will recommend Dr. Drazin to my family and friends. Dr. Drazin is very very knowledgeable as a neurologist. Though this was my first visit, I felt very comfortable with him as if we have been friends for ages. He understood my problems and gave me simple diagnosis. I didn't have to wait long to visit with him. The front office staff, Stacey and Hope made the office visit even more remarkable. I will love to have them work in my office.
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Drazin understands what I'm going through and the first thing he did is assure me that my medical situation will get better with time. His knowledge and experience with concussions helped to prepare me for the immediate and the future. Stacey and Hope are a blessing! Very professional and they always put a smile on my face. Thank you ladies for making my Drs visits simple and worry free, I appreciate you!!
in Ewa Beach, HI |
Doctor Drazen is a great doctor and very knowledgable in his field. I highly recommend him. His office staffs Stacey and Hope are extremely friendly and gives the place a warm and fun feeling. Anxiety and fear goes away after conversating with these two.
in mililani, hi |
Dr. Drazin is very professional and thorough. He listens and observes, as well as informs. His attention to my concerns makes up for occasional waiting for my turn. Tracy and Hope are also friendly, helpful and accommodating when making and changing appointments.
in Honolulu, HI |
Overall very pleased with my experience here! Dr. Drazin is very professional while also extremely easy to chat with and ask questions. The office staff was very helpful and I totally appreciated the reminder call the day before my appointment. They are on it! See you all in two months!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Drazin uses very practical solutions to difficult situations. He is very knowledgeable, and uses solutions that work. He is careful not to recommend a solution that may upset other parts of the body, and takes steps that will work without causing additional problems. I feel very comfortable discussing problems with him, as he is very objective with his response to difficult problems patients may have! He is one of the best.
in Honolulu, Hi |
I went to see Dr. Thomas Drazin for a 2nd EMG test in 2 years as before results were normal so Dr. Drazin sent me to Queen's for vascular ultrasound and there I found out what was really wrong with me (Ischemia) which is now fixed. Medical assistant Staff @ office Stacey and Hope are very nice and easy to talk with.
in Honolulu, HI |
I've been going to Dr. Drazin for more than 6 months and he's been very helpful. A very cool guy to talk to and all. Not to mention, he has the best staff ever!! they're very outgoing and helpful girls (Stace & Hope).. Love them!! Keep up the great work Doc & your staff!!!
in Kailua Kona, HI |
Don't bother! He is a self absorbed know it all who has absolutely no interest in patient care. He barely asked me anything, and when he did, I was lucky to be able to get 2 words out without him cutting me off. His exam was asking me to walk down the hall and back, and telling me I need preventive meds for my severely worsening hemiplegic migraines, as if I didn't know that. He had absolutely no true interest in my health. Just another $ to him. Visit was 5 mins tops Shame on him! NEVER again
Honolulu, HI |
Visited with Dr. Drazin on two separate occasions with no apparent treatment or relief. He talked with me for maybe 4min and billed over $200 for each unhelpful visit. I don't know why I went back for a second visit. Maybe I did with the hope that he would offer something more than just telling me to keep a journal of my pain. But yet again no such luck...only the come back again in two weeks, so I can bill you again! Please don't waste your time and money!!
in Honolulu, HI |
Dr. Drazin is relaxed when questioning me, asks specific questions, has me do facial exercises to judge where I'm at to tailor my Botox to calm the semi facial undulations that bother me. He marks exactly where he gives the botox injections and compares them each time I go in. He asks how my face reacts to the last session and sometimes has me come in just to compare as he uses different injectin sites to help me so my mouth an eye doesn't sag. He gives me time to ask my own questions.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Drazin, MD?
Are you Dr. Drazin?

Compare Dr. Drazin

Dr. Drazin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

University Of Hawaii At Manoa

Graduated in 1984

University Of Co School Of Med
    Waltham Weston Hospital M C

Dr. Drazin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drazin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.