Dr. Thomas Digeronimo, MD

Dr. Thomas Digeronimo, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Thomas Digeronimo, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Plant City, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

3302 W Baker St

Plant City, FL 33563

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Digeronimo

See how frequently Dr. Digeronimo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tension Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Migraine

Dr. Digeronimo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • James a Haley Vet Hospital
  • Thos Jefferson University Hospital
  • University Louisville School Of Med

Dr. Digeronimo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Digeronimo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Digeronimo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Digeronimo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Digeronimo to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Digeronimo's Performance
in Brandon, FL |
Very thorough,comprehensive,compassionate care from a highly experienced down to earth genuinely concerned physician......all concerns addressed and appropriate follow up tests and visits scheduled on the spot....the staff is very professional and genuine making the whole visit a pleasant and productive time,well spent indeed...5 stars or ten if that were possible
Valrico, FL |
I CANCELLED AN APPOINTMENT 4 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME AND THEY ARE TRYING TO CHARGE ME 25.00 FOR A NO SHOW.IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT THEY HIRE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE.
in Lakeland, FL |
I came to Dr. Digeronimo, this year after my insurance changed and forced me to seek a new neurologist. I could not be more satisfied as I credit his professionalism and dedication to his patients for saving my life. If it had not been for his persistence in seeing that I was properly examined with an MRI and MRA, I would be dead right now. His dedication and professionalism saved my life.
in valrico, FL |
dr digironimo and his staff are caring proffessionals and do an extraordinary job in helping patients quality of life. My nerve pain had my feet burning so badly i could barely work. But they found the right medication to ensure i can be on my feet and work towards a happy family life and quality of living. I highly recommend dr. digironimo
Lakeland, FL |
I came to DR. Digeronimo back in 2011 or 2012. From the first time that we meet I didn't think he would be the ideal Neurology. It was hard for me to really open up too him. I went into his office with a chip owned my shoulder because I liked the Doctor I had but do too insurance I had too change. THE more I keep coming to Dr. Digeronimo the more I started to relax and felt more secure by seeing him. His staff treat's you with great respect. I would refer any of my friends to him. He's a good Dr
in Orlando, FL |
He is a great doctor. Thanks to his experience and schooling my son have a better outlook on life. He is doing just fine. I in belief from the way he talk and the care he gives on one on one bases he Is spiritual. Thanks again for him. May he continue in his life course. Richard
in Brandon |
I have been seeing dr D for many years and would not want to see any one else. He is understanding and caring, he has always helped me with my pain and finding other problems that other drs have missed.
in Lakeland, FL |
I have been a patent for over 6 years. I find the Dr to be thoroughly knowledgeable in his field and his experience has helped my condition to improve. The Dr has been able to provide me with the correct treatment plan and to adjust it when needed. I find him to be compassionate and his demeanor is embracing. The Dr has explored many options with me about my treatment and continues to have an open view about my prognosis. Dr Digeronimo is always pleased to see me and to hear about my concerns.
Plant City, FL |
I have never witnessed a more rude Doctor. I had a nerve and muscle test done and I had a bad reaction. I tried calling the office 3 times to see if that was normal. No response back from them. I asked him and he said that it must have been something I did (I can assure you that I did not do anything to cause the nerve damage and that others had complained about the same nerve damage after one, he yelled and pointed his finger at me to tell me I was wrong. I will never be returning!!
in Wauchula |
I have been coming to Dr.Digeronimo for over 5 years now. He and his staff are so friendly when you walk in. The Dr.maintains strict office rules so abusers cannot take advantage of his medical facility.i am 100% satisfied with my care. The Dr.cares about your health and would not change for anything going to his office.thank you Dr.
in Lakeland, Florida |
Dr D is always interested in pain levels, emotional support and physical health. He has always taken excellent care of me in all areas. He is a brilliant doctor with the highest of credentials. I look forward to seeing him monthly as I always leave his office feeling much better than when I entered. I would and do recommend him to my friends and peers who are seeking the highest quality doctor in his fields.
in Brandon, FL |
Very professional. His caring attitude and willingness to take whatever time is needed to answer questions and reccomend treatments is apprecieated. He is a five star doctor and I would reccomend him to my anyone with medical issues.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Digeronimo, MD?
Are you Dr. Digeronimo?