Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD

Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD is a family medicine specialist in Santa Maria, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in family medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Thomas M Dawes, MD

2342 Professional Pkwy Ste 310

Santa Maria, CA 93455

• GEMCare
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Triwest
  • WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Dawes Jr treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dawes Jr' conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergic Asthma
  • Allergy Testing
  • Asthma in Children
  • Biopsy
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal

To provide complete and comprehensive primary care in a compassionate and professional environment. With my sister Dianne Dawes, Physician Assistant and Certified Diabetic Educator, our office in a true "Family Practice". We have been serving the Santa Maria Valley for 12 years. We care for women, men, and geriatrics.

• Geriatric Medicine

3.9

Dr. Dawes Jr?
Dr. Dawes Jr' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD
Welcoming office, friendly staff, the providers are very caring they listen to concerns and offer their best medical advice to get you healthy and on the road to recovery. I love that I am able to be seen in one office without having to be sent out to different specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
I am thankful the Lord Jesus has allowed for the contributions of Dr. Thomas Dawes, Dianne Dawes, Debora Moore, medical assistants and the office staff, in regards to my mother's health and welfare. Kelli
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
I am forever grateful to Dr. Dawes and his staff. Through his comprehensive medical knowledge, he was able to order the appropriate tests I required and discovered a diagnosis that my specialist was unable to diagnosis. I am on the road to recovery now thanks to him! The staff has always been kind and helpful with the myriad of paperwork, referrals and orders that my complicated medical condition requires. You guys are awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
This is the rudest doctor's office in the world! They demand a FEE to become a patient, and they are the most incompetent group of people! I think their practices border on illegal and other doctors in town agree. If the office staff is this horrible, the doctor who employees them must be as bad or worse. Run!!!!!!! Your life depends on it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
Very unprofessional. Doesn't listen to the patient. Refused to answer questions on the side effects of medication he was recommending. Unkept appearance to top it off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
Called a week and a half ago to become a new patient. Whoever answered the phone gave me the run around and told me that I would have to call my insurance and give them the tax id to make sure Dr Dawes was in my network. I spent 1/2 hour on the phone with insurance and found out he was in my network. I called back and the lady said she would have to verify my insurance. When I explained I already did so, she told me to fill out a new patient packet. I brought in my packet the same day and was to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
He listens and understands my issues. I now bring my whole family to the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
I have been with Dr Dawes for over 15 years and he is a very professional knowledgeable doctor. He has treated me and my wife for a large variety of medical problems and has always given us excellent results. You cannot find a better doctor in this area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
I appreciate his vast knowledge and his "no nonsense" approach. He has done an incredible job helping me restore my health and decrease the amount of medications that I take. Every other Dr. that I have gone to just writes prescriptions instead of trying to help me. Thank you Dr. Dawes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
Great office environment, time spent and medical insight to known problems, with suggestions of lifestyle changes needed, and solutions to current medical problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
Didn't take me serious. Made me feel stupid about my concerns. Was in and out in 2nin. No help, waist of my time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?
Terribly crowded office. Running very late with all patients. Waiting room has TV going with nothing but messages about sickness and diseases, what to look for, what to ask your doctor, what medications to take, etc... very unpleasant environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Dawes Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dawes Jr?

Insurance accepted

GEMCare
Principal Financial Group
Tricare
Triwest
TriCare/TriWest
Medicare Advantage PFFS
WellPoint

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dawes Jr treats patients.