Dr. Thomas Cunningham III, MD

Practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 28 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Cunningham and his staff are both warm and professional. The treatment procedure at this clinic is more thorough than similar procedures I've had in the past with other doctors.
Author:
fantastic,i feel so much better now,thank you
Author:
Dr. Cunningham is amazing! His entire staff is wonderful and I'm so happy with my results!!
Author:
I found everyone to be profession and prompt. I would recommend them to anyone concerned about vein issues.
Author:
Y’all are great! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience and I’m thankful that nothing was wrong with my vascular health and my legs I’ve been through the gamut as I mentioned when I was there she had a grave disease my whole life didn’t get diagnosed my late 40s so on and so on but I am so much better for it now by the grace of God go I! I’d love to find out how to get my results to my primary care physician I’m going to see her next Thursday the 27th this is Deborah Milewski thank you 615 306 0320
Author:
Dr. Cunningham and his entire staff are 5 plus stars on every aspect of the treatment process!
Author:
A wonderful experience every time. Everybody is so nice. I would highly recommend Dr Cunningham.
Author:
Appointment was on time - no waiting! Very professional staff, made for a pleasant experience. Would highly recommend.
great
Very thoughtful Very professional
Author:
Dr Cunningham was warm, caring, knowledgeable, and a caring man who seems to have your best interest at heart. Staff was amazing and able to answer question regarding insurance and other ways to pay for treatment. Staff worked with me for appointments on my schedule. Nurses gave thorough exam prior to seeing MD. Very organized staff.
Author:
The entire office staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The appointments were easy to set up and the wait time to see the physician, NP or technician was not long at all.
Author:
This was the best experience I have ever had. Dr. Cunningham was so Amazing and very pleasant . I would recommend him any time to any body who may need help with veins. His crowd is wonderful as well. Great people.
Author:
Dr Cunningham and his staff have been WONDERFUL!!! Very professional but also personable. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.
Author:
Dr. Cunningham is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. He is a genuinely caring person and puts you immediately at ease. I feel like I have a new friend and that includes the entire staff. Would highly recommend this entire group.
Author:
Dr. Cunningham and his staff are very professional; while being conscientious and sensitive to a patient's needs. They take the time to explain all the procedures and do everything to make your experience pleasant. My results have been very rewarding.
Author:
He is one of the best Drs I’ve ever seen before. I thought I had a concern at 8pm Sunday night and called their operator and he called me back in 5 minutes letting me know it was Ok, it was nothing to be worried about and it wasn’t. How many Drs will call you on a Sunday night at 8pm? Not many! He’s an excellent surgeon and through it all no pain. If you need any Vein work done he’s the only one to see. God Bless Him
Author:
Dr. Cunningham is very personable, and kind to his patients.
Author:
Dr Cunningham is a great doctor and is great at what he does. He and his staff are all very professional, very kind and extremely competent. Great experience! Thank you all so much!
Author:
Everyone (and I’ve met the whole staff) is professional, knowledgeable, provided thorough information and courteous. Best experience I’ve had with a Dr. Highly recommend this location. Cramps have disappeared and currently working on small visual spider veins. Should have done this five years ago.
Author:
Very thorough w/explanations of each procedure. Impressed w/ the time taken to educate me about the process! His staff is also very processional.
Author:
Was referred by my PCP due to swelling in my legs and obvious unsightly bulging veins on my legs. The doctor and all staff members are very caring, friendly and genuinely concerned about my health and comfort. Highly impressed thus far.