Dr. Thomas Chacko, MD

Dr. Thomas Chacko, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Thomas Chacko, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Roswell, GA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Chacko is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, WellStar North Fulton Hospital, Northside Hospital and Emory Johns Creek Hospital.

Dr. Chacko's Experience

See how Dr. Chacko's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chacko

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Chacko has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chacko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chacko to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Chacko's Performance
in Roswell, GA |
Dr Chacko doesn't even have his own direct line..once you finally get an appointment, the office staff is incompetent and depressing- they act like they can care less. I have seen Dr Chacko twice and never once did he even sit down!! You are definitely given "the bum's rush" with this doctor! HOW ON EARTH DID HE EVER MAKE THE COVER OF THE ATLANTA MAGAZINE?? Dorothy Seiden Roswell GA
Cumming, GA |
This doctor came highly recommended but I was not impressed. The office staff is not friendly at all which made a terrible first impression. When we got into the waiting room the doctor spent 0 time examining my son who has life threatening allergies. He not act like he remotely cared about what we had to say or my child. I am getting a second opinion and would not tell anyone I know to use Dr. Chacko. I think he care more about being on CNN than helping his patients
in Atlanta, GA |
This doctor is not thorough at all. Doesn't seem to really care about childrens and their life threatening allergies. Impossible to get someone on the phone. Never get a phone call back. Doctor really just doesn't thoroughly go through all your questions and concerns for a very serious matter. Stay away and find another allergist!!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Very professional. Easy to talk to. Nice staff. Uses time efficiently.
Milton, Ga |
Very thorough Dr. Has helped me breath again through seasonal allergies. Nursing staff are all kind and exceptional at giving allergy shots. Would highly recommend.
Powder Springs, GA |
I have been to countless allergists in metro Atlanta since 1986. Along with Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Dr. Chacko is the best allergist I have seen. He listens and does not try to fit the patient to a standard diagnosis; he develops a treatment plan that is specific to each patient. I feel better than I have in years thanks to Dr. Chacko effectively managing my allergies (food and environmental). Plus, he has a great personality and sense of humor!
in Roswell, GA |
Knowledgeable.
in GA |
Allergy shots changed my quality of life and reduced time I spend sick. The quick and easy turnaround of appointments makes the regular shot appointments minimally disruptive to my schedule.
in Buford, GA |
Awesome Doctor !
Always helpful in assisting with treatment of my sons allergies.
San Jose, CA |
All my grandkids have seen Dr Chacko. We found him very personable and he took the time to explain everything to us. Gave great advice and we are happy and satisfied patients. Would highly recommend this physician.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Chacko and his staff always go above and beyond for me and my family. We have been seeing him for years and are so thankful for the life changes he has helps us obtain.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very high level and no detailed description of diagnosis. Terrible office and staff experience.
Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor and Nurse Amanda is the best.
Norcross, GA |
Avoid it all cost. They over charged me and I've been trying to get it resolved for the past two weeks. They provide multiple phone numbers but they all lead to one person whose sole job is to take appointments. She referred me to the billing department but they couldn't do anything. They said I had to talk to the people in the office I visited but there is no direct line to it. I am lucky it's just a billing issue. What if it was related to health, I have no recourse other than actually
Atlanta, GA |
I went to Dr. Chacko because he is supposed to be one of the best. Maybe he is. But, I was not impressed with him. He spent very little time with me. He didn't even look through all the medical history I brought with me. Also, they overcharged me and my insurance company and I've been trying to get in touch with their office without success. I strongly recommend against visiting this doctor!!!
Jersey City, NJ |
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Chacko. I went because I had uncontrollable itching. After doing an allergy test on me, which shows I only have an allergic reaction to dust mites, he diagnosed me chronic hives. I proceed to start pumping myself with antihistamines, per his orders. Nothing changes. Weeks go by, more medical bills, it was scabies. He didn't discover it another doctor did. He didn't even bother testing me for it. I got it from a student. I still have to pay all these bills.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Chacko, MD?
Are you Dr. Chacko?

Compare Dr. Chacko

Dr. Chacko's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

• Top 1% Allergy Immunology Fellows Training Exam, April 2007
    • Ask the Allergist, Montly

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chacko's Board Certifications

Tampa General Hospital

Completed in 2007

Pennsylvania State University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Chacko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chacko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology