Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Thomas Chacko, MD
Dr. Thomas Chacko, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Roswell, GA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Chacko is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, WellStar North Fulton Hospital, Northside Hospital and Emory Johns Creek Hospital.

Northside Ear Nose & Throat

• Guardian
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Chacko

Dr. Chacko's Experience

Dr. Chacko's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Drug or Food Challenge

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Pennsylvania State University
  • Tampa General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

• Top 1% Allergy Immunology Fellows Training Exam, April 2007
  • Ask the Allergist, Montly

Dr. Chacko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chacko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chacko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chacko to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Chacko's Performance
Suwanee, GA |
Great office visit. We were well informed! Definitely would recommend.
Atlanta, GA |
Great doctor and very accommodating staff.
Sandy Springs, GA |
Great staff!
Great practice.
in Roswell, GA |
Being able to get my shots in Atlanta is so convenient due to my work schedule.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Chacko is a great doctor. His staff is super friendly and always willing to help.
in Powder Springs, GA |
Choosing monthly injections was the best decision of my life!
in Cumming, GA |
Great staff and a wonderful doctor. Highly recommend.
in Woodstock, GA |
Great experience with the practice. My daughter receives shots with no issues!
in Roswell, GA |
I absolutely love Dr. Chacko and his staff.
Bogart, GA |
The level of care given by the doctor and his staff is amazing. Absolutely love their whole team!
Sugar Hill, GA |
Great doctor!
Milton, GA |
Dr. Chacko, his staff Ashley and Kris were absolutely great today.
El Paso, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Chacko for several years. His staff & he are very helpful and professional. He is a great listener & has helped me during severe allergy seasons. I would not go to any other allergist. He is the best!
Atlanta, GA |
I have several food allergies and Dr. Chacko encouraged me to do a food challenge for watermelon. I was scared, but excited about getting to eat watermelon again. When I finally tasted the sweetness, I loved it! Everyone was so nice and encouraging. --13 year old patient
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been suffering from allergies all my life. I'm from North Carolina and recently moved to the Atlanta area. I was in desperate need of a good allergist. I was so thrilled when I came across Dr. Chacko's office and staff! Dr. Chacko is very caring and passionate about his patients well being. Since being placed on allergy injections I have been feeling wonderful. Each visit to the office is a pleasant comfortable setting. I would highly recommend Dr. Chacko's office and staff to anyone!!
in Duluth, Ga |
Dr Chako and his staff took such great care of my grandson during our visit. Theymade us both feel comfortable and put us at ease with managing his asthma and allerhies. He takes the time to explain the detailt of trtreatmentscoditions and self management. I highly recommend him and his team.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
He's one of te best doctors I've ever seen. He very knowledgeable, kind and thoughtful. He takes the time to teach his patients about their conditon and how to manage it.
in Atlanta, GA |
This doctor is not thorough at all. Doesn't seem to really care about childrens and their life threatening allergies. Impossible to get someone on the phone. Never get a phone call back. Doctor really just doesn't thoroughly go through all your questions and concerns for a very serious matter. Stay away and find another allergist!!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Very professional. Easy to talk to. Nice staff. Uses time efficiently.
Milton, Ga |
Very thorough Dr. Has helped me breath again through seasonal allergies. Nursing staff are all kind and exceptional at giving allergy shots. Would highly recommend.
Powder Springs, GA |
I have been to countless allergists in metro Atlanta since 1986. Along with Dr. Timothy Sullivan, Dr. Chacko is the best allergist I have seen. He listens and does not try to fit the patient to a standard diagnosis; he develops a treatment plan that is specific to each patient. I feel better than I have in years thanks to Dr. Chacko effectively managing my allergies (food and environmental). Plus, he has a great personality and sense of humor!
Knowledgeable.
in GA |
Allergy shots changed my quality of life and reduced time I spend sick. The quick and easy turnaround of appointments makes the regular shot appointments minimally disruptive to my schedule.
in Buford, GA |
Awesome Doctor !
Always helpful in assisting with treatment of my sons allergies.
San Jose, CA |
All my grandkids have seen Dr Chacko. We found him very personable and he took the time to explain everything to us. Gave great advice and we are happy and satisfied patients. Would highly recommend this physician.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Chacko and his staff always go above and beyond for me and my family. We have been seeing him for years and are so thankful for the life changes he has helps us obtain.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very high level and no detailed description of diagnosis. Terrible office and staff experience.
Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor and Nurse Amanda is the best.
Norcross, GA |
Avoid it all cost. They over charged me and I've been trying to get it resolved for the past two weeks. They provide multiple phone numbers but they all lead to one person whose sole job is to take appointments. She referred me to the billing department but they couldn't do anything. They said I had to talk to the people in the office I visited but there is no direct line to it. I am lucky it's just a billing issue. What if it was related to health, I have no recourse other than actually
Atlanta, GA |
I went to Dr. Chacko because he is supposed to be one of the best. Maybe he is. But, I was not impressed with him. He spent very little time with me. He didn't even look through all the medical history I brought with me. Also, they overcharged me and my insurance company and I've been trying to get in touch with their office without success. I strongly recommend against visiting this doctor!!!
Jersey City, NJ |
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Chacko. I went because I had uncontrollable itching. After doing an allergy test on me, which shows I only have an allergic reaction to dust mites, he diagnosed me chronic hives. I proceed to start pumping myself with antihistamines, per his orders. Nothing changes. Weeks go by, more medical bills, it was scabies. He didn't discover it another doctor did. He didn't even bother testing me for it. I got it from a student. I still have to pay all these bills.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Chacko, MD?
Are you Dr. Chacko?