Dr. Thomas Castle Jr., MD

Dr. Thomas Castle Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas Castle Jr., MD, Bellevue, WA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 60

1231 116th Ave NE Ste 750
Bellevue, WA 98004
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Castle Jr.

Dr. Thomas Castle Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Castle Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4
  • 21 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 21

2.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Bellevue, WA |

Asked him a question post-surgery about my medication (he was the doctor on call) - was rude and unprofessional. Managed to give this impression to both me and my mother separately, in 2 30 second phone calls that we did not discuss till later. Plain and simple, he is extremely unpleasant, and in an area with an abundance of skilled and personable medical professionals, there is no reason to see him.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5

I went to Dr.Castle back in 2011 for a torn acl and maniscus. He did surgery to correct them. After 3 years of continued pain I went in again to see him he told me nothing was wrong. Decided to get a second opinion from another knee doctor and we had to do surgery again. The pictures from the second knee surgery showed that the first knee surgery was not completed even though the notes from the surgery said it was. So now I may be having to have 3rd knee surgery. I will never see this Dr. again.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5

I do not recommend Dr Castle. I have taken my kids to see other orthopedists at proliance and they were great but Dr Castle is terrible . He was extremely arrogant . He did not ask about type of injury or location of pain. He did not ask if I had any questions. He spent maybe 2 minutes with me addressing an area that was not my issue. He made comments like "you are a smart girl". Just incredibly arrogant guy and terrible at addressing and explaining conditions.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Samuel S. Koo, MD
Dr. John D. Beck, MD
0.38 miles away
Dr. Gregory A. Komenda, MD
Same location as Dr. Castle Jr.
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.