Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Cacciola

Thomas A Cacciola MD

403 N Farview Ave Paramus, NJ 07652

Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Paramus, NJ and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College in 1983 and specializes in internal medicine, holistic medicine, and more.

Dr. Cacciola accepts

Dr. Cacciola accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

3.5

Dr. Cacciola?
Dr. Cacciola's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD
The lady who works at the front desk is very unprofessional and rude. He was a great doctor but I won’t recommend him or see him any more because of his staff. When your sick and trying to handle your health issues the last thing anyone deserves is an attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
Women who work in the office are soooooo rude . I missed a blood work appt and when I went to reschedule just kept hanging up on me !!!! Thats a nice , caring friendly doctors office !!! NOT !!! Will be writing a letter to better business bureau
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
This man save my life. I was having a reaction to medication and The doctors in New York could not figure out the problem. I thank you so much for your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
Not only is this office unkept to say the least-the staff are uncaring and lack compassion. This “Doctor” believes vitamins are the key to EVERYTHING! If you need a true professional look elsewhere! If you want to put your health in serious jeopardy then this is the man for you; otherwise-RUN the other way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
Dr Cacciola uses as few drugs as possible choosing diet and supplements first. He doesn't beat around the bush, but tells you what you needs to hear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
Dr. Cacciola has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. He is the nicest, warmest, personable professional you will know. I have to leave my current health plan that does not include Dr. Cacciola, but I will still pay out of pocket to see him before I see any other doctor. He takes his time listening to you. There is no rush job out of his office. He doesn't run to the prescription pad to treat you. He is a GREAT doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
His staff is the most toxic, unhappy bunch I have ever encountered in my entire life. What is worst is that they are able to manipulate the Dr, and he blindly obeys. He does not care to listen to patients when they complain to him about their rudeness & lack of professionalism. I have never experienced something quite like this, its hard to explain. I suspect that the staff is led by his daughter or a family member, because I can't just understand the blindness he has with them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
Dr. Cacciola is an excellent doctor who will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. He will try to help you help yourself through diet, exercise, and behavior modification first, and only move to prescriptions when needed. He is honest and direct. If you are looking for a doctor that will sugarcoat everything and treat you with kid gloves, look elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Cacciola for 6 years. He is an outstanding physician who has stabilized my hypothyroidism, hormones and all other chemistry with a combination of traditional and non-traditional treatment. At 58, I have never looked or felt better. His knowledge of internal medicine combined with an innate curiosity about more modern treatments makes him a rare professional. Every diagnosis is spot-on, every diagnostic test is prescribed and every treatment is correct.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
I called to ask about insurance and the woman who answered was so unfriendly I have no desire to go to this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
Dr. Cacciola took the time to listen to me, while other doctors did not. He delved into my issue further to finally find the cause, I am very grateful to him for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?
I can't believe this man can call himself a doctor. He's so unpleasant, discourteous, and uncaring and I've never had a worse experience with a doctor. He laughed at me when I told him my symptoms, and barely let me speak beyond that. He didn't even introduce himself, as I was new patient. He's a quack new age doctor who's better suited to be a village shaman than a modern day doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Cacciola, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cacciola?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cacciola treats patients.