Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD

Regenerative Medicine ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Burnett

Regeneration Pittsburgh

12590 Perry Hwy Ste 700 Wexford, PA 15090

Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Wexford, PA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Toledo, College Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in regenerative medicine, sports physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Burnett accepts

Dr. Burnett accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
TriCare for Life
UPMC Health Plan
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Burnett treats your condition or procedure

• Chronic Pain
  • Concussion
  • Iliotibial Band Syndrome
  • Joint Injection
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Occipital Neuralgia
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Synvisc® Injection
  • Trigger Finger
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Tom Burnett MD graduated cum laude from the University of Dayton in 2002 with a degree in pre-medicine. In 2007, he graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine after receiving the United States Air Force HPSP (Health Professions S...

• Regenerative Medicine
  • Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

2014
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)
2011
United States Air Force Flight Surgery
2008
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Upmc)
2007

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Burnett?
Dr. Burnett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD
I left a great rating after hearing Dr. Tom would call me back. So excited that a Dr cared, I jumped & said how happy I was to just talk to a caring doctor. Unfortunately no one ever called me, so Im still without a caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
i love dr. burnett and his staff. i have been to dr after dr and no one could explain why my shoulder was swollen and i felt like i was choking for almost 2 years. he told me right away and was right! he believes in modern medicine and doesn’t push a prescription pad in your face so you can swallow pills the rest of your life. without dr burnett, lindsey’s gentleness and the medicine God has provided i don’t think i would have any relief. also, he helps wounded vets and everyone! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Dr. Burnett and his staff are amazing! I’ve suffered with chronic pain for many years and finally found a doctor to treat the cause of the pain instead of masking it with addictive medications. I simply can’t say enough about Dr. Burnett! He’s brilliant, compassionate, empathetic, and has excellent interpersonal skills, creating a friendly, open, honest, stress free environment. I’ve referred many family memeber and friends! Finally, a drug free way to manage my pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Everything everyone else wrote rings absolutely true. I feel like he’s not just our doctor, he’s our friend. I just wish he wasn’t now in Wexford. I don’t drive, so its hard for me to get there. Otherwise, I’d be there regularly to avail myself of his exceptional performance, personality and humanity towards his patients. Your not just number, your a real person and he treats you that way. It’s a family business and it’s clear where his priorities are as a healer, husband, father and friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Look no further than Dr. Tom....He Treats the Problem and Genuinely Cares about his patients. Modern Medicine Approach with "Old School" Values. Great Communication Skills....Talks to you, Not down to you. Along with his "Office Mgr", they operate a "1st Class" Relief Facility. I'm Blessed to have Dr. Tom on my Team. J. Unger Former ESPN Radio Anchor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Dr. Tom is great! I have been seeing him for a few years and he has helped me with a few nagging issues including my neck and shoulders. Very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Dr. Burnett is an extremely talented and understanding doctor. He takes the time to get to know his patients, their problems and then uses the latest technology to treat whatever problem they have. I have been going to see Dr. Burnett for the last couple years for various injuries and he has been successful in treating them all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Tom for a year having been referred there by my brother who is a patient of Dr. Tom. I've been suffering from and treated for chronic severe pain since 2004 from RSD (CRPS) , spinal stenosis, neuropathy and arthritis in most of my joints. I knew from the first visit that Tom would be able to manage my pain. I've had trigger point injections for lower back and neck pain and injections for trigger fingers. He excels in diagnosing and choosing different treatments for pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Dr. Tom is a great doctor! He is a very Patient man. He will take as much time as needed to understand you and your pain. If you’re looking for a doctor to put a Band-Aid on something and not truly fix your pain this is NOT your Dr! I have not seen a Dr. with the skill level that cares more about YOU than trying to get another patient through the door. He truly wants to get the best results for you! I believe he is the best pain Dr. in the Pittsburgh area. I call him my friend. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Dr Tom Burnett is truly a great find. He has helped me so much with controlling my pain. Dr Tom truly cares and will find a solution that will work for you. Thank you very much my friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Dr. Burnett is absolutely amazing. Being a professional athlete my body needs to work and operate properly. When I got my bone marrow procedure done, he made sure to take the time and explain all the little details about the procedure. The biggest thing for me is that I could tell that he actually was there to help and it was about more than just the money. So If you're looking for a doctor that will give you detailed information and the proper amount of respect and attention I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Had stem cell injections in both knees today from my own bone marrow which was taken from the back of my hip. Procedure went well and did not experience any pain. Dr. Tom explains what will be done and is very mild mannered in his approach. I highly recommend Dr Tom to anyone who is facing knee surgery. Less radical than knee surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Exceptional doctor and a great practice. I was never once rushed in or out of the office and was treated for debilitating pain in my knee which after 7 weeks is 25% or more improved since the stem cell process. Highly recommend this doctor and his team to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
I am a patient of Dr. Thomas Burnett for the treatment of chronic migranes. I have suffered for decades with headache pain which interfered with my ability to lead a normal life. Dr. Burnett utilizes Trigger Point injections, relaxing the muscles in my neck and shoulders resulting in sustained pain relief. The treatments I receive have been life changing for me, I am currently medication free with only occasional headaches. Dr. Burnett is professional, caring and an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
I have been living with years of muscle and joint pain - so bad at times I never thought I would ever be pain free. Dr. Tom gave me mobility and instant relief I never thought possible. He was very understanding and informative. Everyone in the office is extremely professional and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone who has chronic pain. This isn't a place that is going to put you on some endless plan that keeps you coming back. Their goal is to make you better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
It's not often that I do reviews but today I feel better than I have in months thanks to my visit yesterday to Legacy Medical Centers. It's wonderful to have both Dr. Matt, D.C., CCMS, FST and Dr. Tom, M.D. working together, in the same facility, for my benefit. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Burnett over a period of 2 years for three different concussions. He is very experienced and knowledgeable in this area of medicine. We are always met with a smile and a warm and caring manner. I trust him totally and never feel rushed out of his office. He truly cares about my daughter's welfare and my understanding of her medical situation. I recommend him highly. He one of the best doctor's I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Doctor Burnett's personal yet thorough evaluation of my needs, and subsequent recommendation for action left me fully confident in the recommended approach. The treatment and follow up were AMAZING! I cannot say enough about how this practice has improved my arthritis!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
I am a new patient and have only been going for 3 weeks and I feel great. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Burnett, MD?
Dr. Tom Burnett has taken the time to explore alternative ways to help relieve my back and neck pain without the use of traditional medication.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Burnett?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Burnett treats patients.

Upmc Mercy