Dr. Thomas Burch, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Thomas Burch, MD
Dr. Thomas Burch, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

Dr. Burch's Experience

See how Dr. Burch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burch

Dr. Burch accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Burch is now accepting new patients

Dr. Burch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burch to family and friends
Dr. Burch's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been going to Dr. Burch for many years. Best doctor ever!! I have some eye problems that need to be checked twice a year to make sure all is going well. He is very thorough in the care that I receive for my eyes and I never worry about something popping up suddenly because I know Dr. Burch is always there and knows what to do.
Very likely
in Cincinnati, OH |
Yes I would he talks to you very straight forward about your eyes. When I met him I was inpress on how he cares about your eyes. He explains everything to you about your eyes and you feel like you want to be there not rushed out. I tell all my friends and family about him all the time. He is very professional as a doctor and make you feel welcome when he walks into the room when he sees you. And most of all he come in the door shaking your hand being glad to see you there.
Cincinnati, OH |
I am very satisfied every time I see Dr.Burch for my eye care he has compassion and a high level of expertise and always concern and checking on my overall health and informing me of other eye conditions that may need care in the future.
in Cincinnati, OH |
It has always been an excellent experience since we started seeing Dr. Burch and CEI. He is not only an excellent Dr. but everyone you come into contact with is friendly, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I think I waited one minutes of the time of my post surg appt. He and his staff spend as much time as you require. Never feel rushed to get to the next patient.
in Cincinnati OH |
I continue to hold Dr. Burch in very high esteem. My wonderful vision at age 76 is all due to his competent treatment over the years. I firmly believe it would not be so, if not for his wise treatment, care and advice.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Everybody I know goes to see Dr. Burch for eyecare needs. He is exceptionally competent and very easy to talk to. Never seems to be in a hurry to finish the exam. We are fans. The staff is very friendly. I haven't seen Dr. Burch in the new CEI office yet, but have seen Dr. Hutchins there just last week. It is a very nice place; run just like Blue Ash, so a little more impersonal. By the way, we remarked about the carpet throughout. Can't believe some decorator got paid for choosing that.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Burch is always thorough, friendly and professional.
in Cincinnati, OH |
We arrived 10 minutes early and waiting about 10 minutes before being called to a room. An assistant took some information, and then we waited far too long to be seen. After 1 hour and 10 minutes I called that assistant and said we were "not okay," and within a minute the doctor came in. 20 or 30 minutes is okay, but not 70.
Cincinnati, OH |
I love Dr. Burch. Been going to him for many years He takes his time with you and explains in full detail any questions or concerns you may have. I have recommended him to some of my relatives and friends. I highly recommend him to everybody.
in Cincinnati Ohio. |
I take my elderly mom to all of her doctor's appointments. This by far is the nicest trip. The office staff, assistants, and doctor are always friendly, thoughtful, and take the time to explain things. Dr. Burch is thorough and kind to my mom. I would recommend this doctor and staff 100%. The wait time varies, sometimes they wait for our restroom visits.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I see dr Burch yearly for eye exam. He is easy to talk to I have no problems
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Burch for many years and I find him to be very understanding to my eye problems. I cannot say enough good things about him.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Burch is extremely professional and very friendly. Takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer all questions. Highly recommended.
I saw Dr. Ahar not Dr. Burch. I have seen both and both are excellent
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have found Dr. Burch to be very thorough in his examination of my eyes. He talks to me that I understand easily what my problem and good points are with my eyes. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Burch to family and friends. William Heckmann
in Cincinnati, OH |
He is very patient oriented and he cares for each and every one of his patients. He explains everything is laymen's terms.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Burch takes the time and patience to explain in detail about the condition of my eyes and how he continues to monitor their changes. I have been to other eyes doctors in the past and they do not stand up to him in his work. Truly a great doctor!
Hebron, KY |
he is very good dr.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Burch was kind and answered all of my concerns.
Hamilton, OH |
I would highly recommend CEI to people I know specially the physician who examined me . His name is Dr.Burch. He seems to be a very knowledgeable doctor and has good people skills.
in Cincinnati, OH |
has a very personal, professional manner. Makes me feel he is really interested in me and my eye health.
in Cincinnati |
Always feels like I am going to visit an old friend more than going to visit a doctor. Love how detailed he is when discussing my eyes. He is very thorough in his eye exam.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Burch is a wonderful physicians. Is friendly and taks time to answer questions. The only problem I had was with one of this staff who was frustrated with me and grabbed my head to move me where she wanted me instead of instructing me/orienting me to the piece of equipment she was using. Very unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Burch, MD?
Are you Dr. Burch?

Compare Dr. Burch

Dr. Burch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Burch has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burch's Board Certifications

• Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

U Sc

Completed in 1986

U Sc

Completed in 1982

Dr. Burch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology