Dr. Thomas Bradbury Jr, MD

Dr. Thomas Bradbury Jr, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Bradbury Jr, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Bradbury Jr is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Emory University Hospital.

59 Executive Park NE # 2000

Atlanta, GA 30329

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Bradbury Jr

See how frequently Dr. Bradbury Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hip Resurfacing
Hip Replacement
Osteoarthritis of Hip

Dr. Bradbury Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bradbury Jr "In my opinion, the essence of quality and value in the care of hip and knee arthritis is effective communication between doctor and patient."

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery
  • Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Joint Replacement Orthopedic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Fracture Care
  • Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Dr. Bradbury Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Fracture
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Ataxia
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hip Dysplasia
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Washington and Lee University
  • Vanderbilt Univ Med Cntr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Orthocarolina Adult Reconstruction Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Bradbury Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bradbury Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bradbury Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bradbury Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bradbury Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bradbury Jr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bradbury Jr's Performance
in Unadilla, GA |
I had left total hip replacement on July 31, 2017 with Dr. Thomas Bradbury, Jr. I had several issues to be resolved before my surgery. I lost the weight that Dr. Bradbury asked me to lose for safety of the surgery and also I worked on fitness by doing exercises at the Wellness Center pool and home pool for over a year. Dr. Bradbury gave the final OK and the surgery was much better than I expected. I have less pain now than prior to surgery. Love Dr. Bradbury and his staff.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Bradbury is an awesome physician. He is a brilliant surgeon who is exceptionally knowledgeable. His bedside manner is impeccable and his love and concern for his patients quality of life is just simply indescribable.
in Covington, GA |
Awesome doctor and service. Clearly explained everything and there were no surprises.
in Woodstock, GA |
It's been 1 year since my hip surgery and I am still thrilled with my new hip! I was so afraid of hip surgery that put it off way too long. Dr Bradbury took the time needed to answer my questions and discuss the pros and cons of anterior hip replacement. My surgery could not have gone better! I had surgery in the morning and went home that same afternoon! My pain was minimal and I was back to working half days in 2 weeks. The staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Bradbury!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Bradbury gave me an opportunity to start life anew. He is an amazing surgeon. He is so experienced, the average THR surgical procedure takes him less than an hour. His sutures are beautiful. I am so glad I had the anterior approach done because there were almost no restrictions, and recovery was so quick. I was a high risk patient, and far, far from being near my ideal weigh, yet Dr. Bradbury generously accepted me. I will always owe him and his staff a debt of gratitude.
Roswell, GA |
I am posting for my stepfather who's is 75 years old. He had a total hip replacement done by Dr. Bradbury and walked out of the hospital the same day. After 3 months, he walks everyday at the park and has done 6 miles.
in McDonough, Ga. |
I would totally recommend Dr. Bradbury, to anyone I know that needs to have their knee replaced. Not only is Dr. Bradbury an excellent Doctor. But he cares about his patients. He also has and excellent team of staff that works with him. They take really go care of you before and after surgery. I'm very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. Thanks Dr. Bradbury even though it's just been a week since I've had my surgery. I'm ready enjoying my new knee.
Atlanta, GA |
OMG what a rock star. Really, he prepared me for what to expect. Answered all my questions. Looked me in the eye. Did an amazing job. Got me out in time for tea. (No, really, I was in surgery around 7:40 and home by 3pm) I'm doing my PT and looking forward to the pain all being gone.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very happy with my outcome. Great Doctor, very knowledgeable. I Had my hip replacement surgery and by day 4 I was pain free. Great experience. The young man who placed me in the room was so nice and willing to help. The NP has great bedside manner. Would definitely recommend Dr Thomas Bradbury .
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Bradbury was personable and attentive. He listened to me and answered all my questions. I did not feel rushed and felt like I was his only patient that day.. He was very thorough in his explanation of my condition and what he was going to do to correct it. The day of surgery his smiling face appeared at pre-op and he answered any further questions.. I feel great 11 days after surgery and expect a great outcome!
in Snellville, Ga |
I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Bradbury on December 7, 2017. At the initial visit, he explained everything from the preop phase, the surgery, and also post op phase. He answered all my questions, and I never felt rushed. He has an excellent bedside manner. He took great care of me. I have had excellent results, thus far in my recovery. I had no post op complications. I was walking, without a walker or cane, within 3 weeks. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.
in Athens, GA |
I was impressed with his manor of working with me, informing me, so I felt confident both in him and the surgical procedure
in Florida |
I interviewed 5 Orthopaedic surgeons, and Dr. Bradbury took the most time with me and patiently answered my questions, so I selected him for my Hip replacement surgery. Plus, he does the Anterior Approach, which is the technique that I felt was best for me. The aftercare in the Emory Orthopaedic hospital was excellent and my recovery after only 5 weeks is clearly on schedule. Back to work in 3 weeks and walked a mile after 5 weeks. I hadn't walked a mile in 3 years ! Amazing.
in Duluth, GA |
Wonderful doctor and staff. Dr. Bradbury is genuinely interested in his patients. He is a very caring doctor who really communicates with the patient and their family. My husband mentioned to me how much he appreciated Dr. Bradbury including him in the conversations. I am already recommending him - 1 week post anterior hip replacement surgery. Likewise, his staff, both in his office and at the hospital, are very friendly and attentive. My hospital stay was a very pleasant experience.
in Conyers, GAm |
Very satisfied with Dr B and his staff. Everyone was caring and follow up excellent. Very professional !!
Atlanta, GA |
Very warm bedside manner, explains diagnosis and treatment options thoroughly and clearly without being patronizing. Did not push one option over the others which I appreciated.Dr. Bradbury performed a Periacetabular Osteotomy on my hip. It is a rare and complicated surgery and I had complete faith in his skill avid expertise. I am only one week out but my recovery is going much smoother than I anticipated.
Columbus, GA |
Dr. Bradbury does not rush through your appointment, listens, asks questions, and explains your options before discussing the surgical option. He is thorough, knowledgeable, personable, and has a great reputation among his patients. He lets you know what to expect and provides excellent written information and summary regarding meds and post surgical care. His staff is professional and helpful. One week post-surgery and I'm further along in my recovery than I had expected.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Dr. Bradbury and team surpassed all expectations of the hip replacement process. He's one of the best, and very grateful that I put my trust and future golf game in his very capable and professional hands! Very pleased with the outcome (left hip, anterior hip replacement).
in Atlanta, GA |
2 total hip replacements within 4 months. No problems no complications. I was up and walking shortly after surgery. NO PAIN....none. The awesome staff stayed ahead of my pain. I was able to get up two flights of stairs with no problem. It has been 4 months since my last surgery and I have my life back. I can walk again like a normal person. No pain, no cane!! I only wish I had the surgery sooner. I followed D. Bradbury's advice and used common sense and have not had any issues.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Bradbury did a full hip replacement for me 7 weeks ago. Everything well as he explained it would and I now feel better than I have in 15 years. I can't imagine a smoother more successful process than what I experienced with him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bradbury Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Bradbury Jr?

Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • HealthPartners
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance