Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD

Dr. Boyle

Medical Specialists of the Palm Beaches, INC

101 John F Kennedy Dr Atlantis, FL 33462

(561) 357-2020

Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD is a Phlebologist in Atlantis, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Boyle to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Phlebologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Boyle treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Boyle's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Density Scan
  • Breast MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Chest X-Ray
  • Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diagnostic Imaging
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Edema
  • Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Mammography Services
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • PET Scan
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • X-Ray

Dr. Boyle accepts

(561) 357-2020

Dr. Boyle accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Boyle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boyle

4.3

Dr. Boyle?
  • Wait times (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (10)
  • Explained conditions well (10)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Best doc I ever met. Completely different. he has long hair and a bear3d, is confident, smart, funny and has read any book you can ever mention to him then recommends more to you. We love him. And he made me an my wife better permanently.
Luisa in Boca Raton, FL – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
I'm extraordinarily pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Boyle (and his staff). Because of serious venous reflux in both legs I had significant leg and ankle swelling and severe nightly leg cramps for 30+ years. I didn't realize anything could be done. During the last 3 years I have had radio-frequency ablation and sclerotherapy in both legs. My ankles are now half the size and I no longer have leg cramps! Dr. Boyle is an exceptional physician; very bright, dedicated and caring.
Susan K. in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
His work and attention to patients is at the very least excellent. His staff is just as excellent.
Jerry in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
Dr. Boyle is an expert at vein analysis and treatment. He is careful not to ivdrtreat and explains why. I went for a second opinion and he found out that he was right on target.
Boynton Beach, FL – Jun 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
Been to several doctors in the past for pain in my legs, aching at night and restlessness. I always felt very tossed around. I was even sent to a surgeon. I can't believe after treating my veins with what was explained to me by one of the most amazing physician I've ever had the pressure of not only meeting but being treated by, I'm symptom free. I can't wait to pass the word one about this treatment and how much it can help people with this disease. Dr. Boyle doesn't deserve a poor review !
Ethal C. in Wellington,Fl – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
Being a female patient I am always hesitant when visiting a male doctor. Dr. Boyle and his staff made me feel at home. I do not have enough kind words to say about Allison his ultrasound tech and Amy who is a real Southern Bell. With Dr. Boyle and Allison in the room all my anxiety went out the window. Would recommend to my entire family.
Beatrice in Boynton Beach, Fl – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
Let me start off by saying I have been to numerous doctors in South Florida and can honestly say Dr. Boyle and his staff have to be the best team around. I was seen in a prompt and timely manner. Had all of my questions written down prior to my visit, and Dr. Boyle took the time to explain the answers to me in a way the average Joe could understand. Follow up care was phenomenal and if I could select 5 stars twice I would because he deserves 10 stars. Highly recommend.
Andrew in West Palm Beach, Fl – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
This doctor is unlike any other. Maybe that's why some of the reviewers are turned off. For me, my cramps are gone and I am sleeping. He told me I could call him any time day or night and gave me his cell phone so I don't get some of the criticisms. I think he is probably over the top smart and. Those people are sometimes a little different. I went to him because 2 friends at Victoria Isles saw him and were amazed. I'm happy. I had this problem for 20 years.
Peter Negron in Lake Worth, FL – Apr 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
I had a serious problem with my veins because the blood was not making it's way up to the heart. Dr. Boyle found the problem and corrected it and now I am pain free and fine and that is why he is now my hero. He is very friendly, kind and knowledgeable ....I would send my friends and family to him. He is trustworthy and his work is remarkable.
Lois Peruzzi in West Palm Beach, FL – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
Sooo Pleased with how wonderful everyone was, and how well the treatment worked... for the first time in 10 years Im sleeping throught the night cramp free!!! The staff was so educated on this disease and helped me to understand. A very special thanks to Dr. Boyle for being so personable before and during my treatments I look forward to seeing them in the future. What a warm loving office!! Thanks again B.F.
B. Feldberg in Lake Worth, FL – Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
Poor following up on medical conditions. Staff cold and very borderline rude! This is my opinion only. I wouldn't recommend him or his staff to anyone. I felt the qualify of care was poor at best.
A. L.Mahon in Ocean Ridge, FL – Jan 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?
Lousy follow up on a potentially deadly situation. He does not follow through with informing notifying General practitioners of a potential deadly situation.Staff very cold and unfriendly. This is my experience and my opinion only.
Unhappy Patient in Boynton Beach, Florida – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Boyle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Boyle?

Medical Specialists of the Palm Beaches, Inc. - As an MSPB physician I am committed to delivering cost-effective, quality care in a healing environment....Read more

Dr. Thomas P. Boyle, M.D., is highly skilled in laser and radiofrequency ablation of lower extremity varicose veins. Dr. Boyle has practiced medicine in...Read more

• Phlebology