Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

44 Reviews

Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO is a sports medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in sports medicine and pediatric sports medicine.

Dr. Bottiglieri accepts

Dr. Bottiglieri accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

• Injection Therapy
  • Joint Injection
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Ligament Sprain
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Pulled Muscles
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Stress Fracture
  • Tendonitis
  • X-Ray

Thomas S. Bottiglieri, DO, is a specialist in the non-operative management of complex medical conditions affecting athletic participation, including chronic and acute injuries affecting the bones, joints, and muscles of pediatric and adult patients. ...

• Sports Medicine

Christ Hospital
2005
Christ Hospital
2004
University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine
1999

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bottiglieri

Dr. Bottiglieri?
Dr. Bottiglieri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO
Always a pleasant visit. Dr. Bottiglieri is punctual, professional, good-natured and most importantly efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
I was under Dr Bottiglieri's care at the Columbia site. He was professional at all times. He explained all options of care and next steps should my situation not improve with current treatments. His empathetic manner helped me to feel I was being heard and all concerns addressed. His medical expertise enabled him to successfully treat my diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
Dr. Bottiglieri was a joy! He put me at ease and was personable and great to chat with. The procedure went smoothly w so little pain I couldn't believe it! A hip cortisone injection seems scary due ro the huge needle that is used but all I felt was a tiny amount of pressure and he was done! I hope I need no further injections, but, if I do, I'd gladly make that appointment again, no fear, no trepidation, just ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
For years I was receiving gel shots to ease the pain in my arthritic knee but the best result I ever had was after visits with Dr. Bottiglieri of Columbia Doctors in Englewood. Definitely caring, knowledgeable and helpful. A master of administering gel shots and getting the results needed. Very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
Great experience with Dr. Bottiglieri and everyone in the office. I would highly recommend him for concussion management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
I 100% loved having Dr. Bottiglieri and his assistant Meg take care me! They not only made me feel comfortable but they answered all of my concerns. And even when my eyes told the truth that I really wasn't clear about what he had just explained regarding my condition, although my mouth said I understood, Dr. Bottigleri explained everything over in more detail WITHOUT me having to ask! His assistant Meg also stayed behind once he left to make sure I knew what to do once I left the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
My daughter saw Dr. Bottiglieri for a sports related back injury. His assessment was quick and complete, treatment plan was clear and she saw improvements during treatment. There was timely communication between local PT staff and physician, which supported both the diagnosis and treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
I came to Dr B with a knee issue. He diagnosed and explained my situation in great detail and dictated detailed notes which were printed out for me. Part of my treatment involved aspirated (draining fluid) of the knee, followed by injections of Orthovisc in the knee. My knee had been previously aspirated by a different Doctor and the pain was excruciating. Dr. B's aspiration and the subsequent injection were nearly painless. He uses an ultrasound to pinpoint the location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
I had a complex injury for which I saw numerous doctors, had a surgery, and was left in debilitating pain. I was told there was nothing more that could be done. I came to Dr. Bottiglieri and he said he would work with me until I found relief. He soon came up with a theory which no previous doctor had thought of...very out-of-the-box thinking. Over several months he thoroughly confirmed his theory. I am now on the road to living an active, healthy life again. I owe this to Dr. Bottiglieri!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?
Dr. Bottiglieri is an incredible doctor. He is patient, attentive, extremely knowledgeable, and very hands on. You will not be disappointed with his facility and staff! My overall experience with the same, has been incredible. I highly recommend you see Dr. Bottiglieri, for all of your injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Bottiglieri?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bottiglieri treats patients.

More Sports Medicine Specialists at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics