Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO

Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO

Sports Medicine  |

Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Bottiglieri is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics

500 Grand Ave

Englewood, NJ 07631

• Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Bottiglieri

Video

Dr. Bottiglieri's Experience

Dr. Bottiglieri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT and Sports Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Bottiglieri "Thomas S. Bottiglieri, DO, is a specialist in the non-operative management of complex medical conditions affecting athletic participation, including chronic and acute injuries affecting the bones, joints, and muscles of pediatric and adult patients. In addition, he is an expert in the field of concussion care and management, and focuses on a patient-centered approach to patient care that stresses shared decision making with his patients and their families."

• Sports Medicine

• Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hip Pain
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Ligament Sprain

• Injection Therapy
  • Injection of Tendon
  • Joint Injection
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Splinting
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Wagner Coll
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Christ Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Christ Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Jersey Shore University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Bottiglieri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bottiglieri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bottiglieri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bottiglieri to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bottiglieri's Performance
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Bottiglieri is an incredible doctor. He is patient, attentive, extremely knowledgeable, and very hands on. You will not be disappointed with his facility and staff! My overall experience with the same, has been incredible. I highly recommend you see Dr. Bottiglieri, for all of your injuries.
Bronx |
Dr. Bottiglieri is very knowledgable, calm and soothing. I feel some improvement with the arthritis in my knees in the few weeks that I have been under his care. I have recommended him to a friend.
in Jersey city NJ |
very much so, Doc Tom is a caring individual who takes his time to understand the issues and then recommend what to do. A fantastic doctor and person. I would certainly recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Teaneck |
Everything about our appointments and time with the team has been incredible. He listens and really evaluates the reason for the visit, taking a detailed, thoughtful and incredibly comprehensive medical history. He asks questions, making it clear that he wants to get to the bottom of the problem, not just ship us off with a prescription. It is so clear that he cares about his patients deeply. How lucky we are to have him as our doctor!
in New York, NY |
Both my boys are serious athletes who have suffered many injuries due to impact, as well as suffering from growth plate inflammation. Dr B is not only the most informed practitioner around, but he is also a great comfort to me, as he is always correct about healing time, and understanding of the demands of serious sport participation for young athletes. I trust him completely. My husband is also a patient. We all just love him. Best doc ever.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
My experience with Dr B has been very positive. He is very kind and caring and is trying to make me be pain free and walking well without aid. Florence Schechter
Bronx, NY |
Dr. B is very nice funny and has an great bedside manner,which you don't find to often anymore. he spends quality time and that's a bonus. Dr. B is spot on with his diagnosis and makes it easy for you to understand what is going on with your body. he gives great advice as well.
white Plains, Ny |
I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. I saw Dr. Bottiglieri at his city location and when i first walked in and saw so many people in the waiting room, I thought great i"m going to be here forever. But no, the whole visit was no more than 30 minutes. I checked in and was called within 2 minutes. The doctor was wonderful,also handsome as luck would have it,friendly and most importantly a great doctor! Easy to talk to. A perfectionist!!!! A great listener. RECOMMEND!
Bronx, NY |
Dr.Bottiglieri is the best in the practice
in Old Tappan, NJ |
I had 3 Supartz Injections administered by Dr. B. He is very professional. Considerate of the patient's comfort. Takes the time to answer your questions. A very qualified Physican. Nurse Andrea was very helpful, along with Dr. B, in researching if the injection contained any Latex, which I am highly allergic. I will followup with Dr. Bottiglieri if necessary. I will recommend him to my friends & family.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Bottiglieri and his staff are beyond phenomenal. My 6 year old son is usually nervous about having anything done to him, but Dr. B and his staff put him at ease and allowed him to feel comfortable. The office staff is very professional, patient and helpful. I could not have asked for a better experience!
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Lorraine Dr Bottiglieri is extremely professional and explains everything with details he is easy to understand.. His bedside manner is above and beyond excellent ad well as his treatment
in NJ |
I visited Dr. B in January for a serious concussion. Dr B, Andrea, and staff were nothing short of amazing. I was visiting weekly for a while, and continued visits for upwards of 6 months. I can finally say i am 100 percent healthy and cleared, and i have Dr. B to thank. He was thorough, understanding, and caring for my health and i could feel a sense of genuineness in my visits. I have, and will continue to recommend patients to this medical staff.
Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Bottiglieri was recommended to treat my 14 year old son for a shoulder injury due to competitive swimming. Dr. B was extremely knowledgeable, kind and sympathetic to his physical and emotional needs as a teenage athlete. He always took his time examining and speaking with my son and explained everything to us in detail. The office staff was always very friendly and helpful and our wait time was never more than 15 minutes.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Dr B was very pleasant and considerate. He spend a lot of time to figure out my issue (5 visits). However, when he referred me to a surgeon the surgeon refused to do a surgery. I was trying to find out what was my next step by calling his office couple of times because I never received any calls from his office. Eventually, I was referred to acupuncture(which is not covered by my insurance) and physical therapy (which I did plenty before and i didn't help). Feels like waste of time and money...
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Dr. was good - knowledgeable. But staff/billing is UNABLE to process an insurance claim.
We are glad to hear that you were happy with your visit with Dr. Bottiglieri and appreciate your feedback. Please be assured that we have addressed your concern with the entire team and would be happy to assist you in any way we can if you have further questions or experience any more issues. Thank you.
in Wayne nj |
My teen daughter saw dr for her post concussion symptoms for several months he was friendly and very educated about this subject. His office was well equipt with the latest state of the art testing machines . He was very good with relating to my teen as far s her concerns and limitations within her sport while recovering . This sr always invited you to call him for any year ions whatsoever . Was open to speaking with athletic trainers as well as coaches at any given time. Im
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bottiglieri, DO?

Visit Dr. Bottiglieri

Dr. Bottiglieri accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Medicare
    Special Needs Plan SNP
  • Oxford Health Plans

Hospitals where Dr. Bottiglieri has admitting privileges

More Sports Medicine Specialists like Dr. Bottiglieri at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist