Dr. Thomas Bohmfalk, MD

Dr. Thomas Bohmfalk, MD

Family Medicine  |
30 reviews

Contact provider for availability

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • HealthSource of Ohio
  • UniCare
  • WellPoint

Our physicians practice in a group to combine their skills into a single professional unit to provide high quality medical care. Our physicians promote collaboration and cooperation, supporting each other to make continuous, convenient care available to all our patients. We also make sure that specialized medical skills, x-ray, laboratory, and other important clinical services are readily available to you and your family. Georgetown Medical Clinic continues its tradition of providing the best in technical and scientific expertise to address patient problems, and treating patients with personal attention and compassion.Read more

Dr. Bohmfalk's Experience

See how Dr. Bohmfalk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bohmfalk

Dr. Bohmfalk accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bohmfalk has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bohmfalk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohmfalk to family and friends
Dr. Bohmfalk's Performance
in Austin, TX |
Dr Bohmfalk has been my physician for quite a number of years. I have been so fortunate to have been afforded the opportunity to actually build a relationship with my doctor. I trust him to send me to a specialist if needed. I feel he truly listens to my concerns and answers my questions in a way that I can understand. He's sharp as a tack and stays abreast of the latest medical developments. He really is one in a million.
in Leander TX |
When I moved to Georgetown Texas, in 2010, a family member recommended Dr. Thomas Bohmfalk. I have been very pleased with the care I've received from him and his staff. I moved from Georgetown and it's no longer a short 10-minute drive to his office. I will drive 30-45 minutes just to have a great doctor! He remembers me even when we bump into one another away from the office. He's kind and compassionate and, I believe, a really good man as well.
in Georgetown, Texas |
Dr Bohmfalk has been my doctor for many years. He is thorough and listens to patients concerns. Easy to talk to with a great personality.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Bohmfalk is both personable and professional. He is a great listener and utilizes patient input in his diagnosis. I highly recommend his services to anyone seeking a primary care physician. He takes time and care with me each visit to ensure I receive correct information and guidance.
in Georgetown, TX |
I have been a patient/client of Dr. Thomas Bohmfalk for approximately 18 years. He has provided excellent, client-centered service during this period. He is a true professional and provides healthcare in a warm, relaxing manner. I would recommend (and have) to anyone looking for Family Practice services.
in Georgetown, TX |
In his care since the mid-80's and would not change unless he retires. Medical knowledge is superb and always up to date with most recent diagnosis/treatment. You cannot go wrong with this MD in my opinion. I have always given out his name for anyone wanting a primary care MD. Great family doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bohmfalk, MD?
Are you Dr. Bohmfalk?

Compare Dr. Bohmfalk

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Bohmfalk at Georgetown Medical Clinic

Dr. Bohmfalk's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bohmfalk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bohmfalk has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bohmfalk's Board Certifications

Completed in 1979

Rice University

Graduated in 1972

• Korean

Dr. Bohmfalk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohmfalk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Exam