Dr. Thomas Belknap, MD

Dr. Thomas Belknap, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 41 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Belknap specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Roswell, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Belknap? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Belknap's Experience

84Experience
Match

See how Dr. Belknap's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Belknap

Dr. Belknap accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Belknap has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Belknap
Dr. Belknap's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (39)
in Roswell, GA |
Dr. Belknap has been heaven sent. Since Oct 2014, I have been experiencing chronic lower back issues. I had been a paitent of Resurgens and after seeing the MRI refused to treat me saying there was nothing they could do. I then went to a Pain and Spine center where they did epidurals, nerve blocks, burned nerves, none of which gave me any relief. There was nothing more they could do. They referred me to Dr.Belknap. He came up with a surgical option designed to be permanent. I am now pain free.
in Cumming, GA |
Saw him for back and leg pain in January. His diagnosis was broad and I followed his recommendation for PT, which made me so much worse. I might have been tempted to go back to him when the PT made me worse, but during my initial appointment with him, when he asked where I was though the pain originated, I pointed to a spot on my back and he said I don't know what is causing that. As it turns out there is lots wrong and I need surgery. He missed it.
in Woodstock, GA |
Fantastic! He and his staff are very caring and excellent at their work. I saw Dr. Belknap and about 2 and a half weeks later, I was having my surgery. It was a great success and he was wonderful. During my surgery he kept my family and friends in the waiting area informed of my progress and made the whole process a great experience. He and his staff are the best and I refer him to everyone I meet who is going through the troubles that I was having.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Belknap, MD?
Are you Dr. Belknap?

Compare Dr. Belknap

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.