Dr. Thomas Bantly, MD

Dr. Thomas Bantly, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 64 years old

18 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Bantly specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Snellville, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bantly? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bantly's Experience

See how Dr. Bantly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bantly

Dr. Bantly accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Bantly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bantly to family and friends
Dr. Bantly's Performance
in WOODSTOCK, Ga |
I have seen Dr Bantly for 8 yrs, 9 in June. He is an awesome doctor. He addresses my needs and figures out better ways to improve my overall mental health. Thanks Dr Bantly for 8 yrs of you taking care of me. Annie
Dacula, GA |
Dr. Bantly has been a GOD SEND to me. He listens intently to what I say and keeps me on the medications that work best for me. I refer people to him several times a month. He always see's me on time. I highly recommend him to anybody with depression or bipolar.
in Snellville, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Bantly now for over three years. Folks, This man has saved my life from debilitating anxiety and panic issues I have struggled with my entire life. Without meeting dr.bantly I don't know where id be mentally at this point in time. He is a great, Honest, Nicest and by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever been a part of. Great integrity man. I love my doctor and I am so thankful for you doctor Bantly! I would recommend him to anyone struggling! Call TODAY!
in Snellville, GA |
At first, seeing Dr. Bantly was a pleasant experience. I told him my needs, and he prescribed medication. However, after calling the office to cancel an appt. because my son was very sick, the receptionist (Shiela) got very short with me and told me that I have a $130.00 cancellation fee coming to my home for missing the 30 min. appt. Keep in mind that this fee is written nowhere in the paperwork, which she even admitted. Please be careful as they are clearly only about getting your money.
in New orleans |
My family and I have been working with Dr. B for twenty years. I believe that says it all but to clarify, he's very compassionate, very understanding and does NOT push pills. He stays at the fore front of medicine but sticks to tried and true until proven otherwise. I felt like a test tube for antidepressants before I worked with him. It did take a few tries to find the right one but once we did he was able to dial in the minimum dose with the least side effects.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Bantly, MD?
Are you Dr. Bantly?

Compare Dr. Bantly

Dr. Bantly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Temple Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1978

Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus

Dr. Bantly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bantly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Bantly does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bantly and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.