Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dermatology | Male

4665 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Balshi specializes in Dermatology and practices in Delray Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Balshi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Balshi's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Balshi's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Dermatologynull
  • Internal Medicinenull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Balshi

Dr. Balshi accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Balshi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Balshi

Dr. Balshi's Review Details
      4.7 based on 103 responses
      Experience with Dr. Balshi
      Dr. Balshi's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (66)
      in west palm beach |
      very nice office! Dr.Bulshi and staff were courteous and professional. well definitely return
      in Delray Beach, FL |
      very good a excellent explanation of my tags
      in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
      He's professional- he's good. The staff is wonderful and efficient.
      in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
      Very courteous, fast, and very able physician.
      in Boca Raton, Fl |
      I have been seeing Dr. Balshi for the past 5 years and I have been been impressed with the warm friendly, caring staff and clean office. Dr. Balshi has excellent bedside manner and explains things thoroughly. My whole family uses Dr. Balshi and we LOVE him!
      in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr. Balshi is caring and thoughtful and it is always a good experience!
      in Boynton Beach. Fl |
      I feel he is a very caring and experienced doctor. He helped with a skin problem which no other doctor could. The staff is excellent as well!
      in Lantana, FL |
      Never concerned about having Dr. Balshi see me, I know that he will only do what is absolutely necessary. If he says leave it alone, I do, and know it was the right thing to do. I am very comfortable with Dr. Balshi and any recommendations he makes. If he says leave it alone, I know it's the right thing to do.
      in Colonia, NJ |
      dr balshi was very nice informative and not pushy
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr. Balshi is very attentive to my concerns for the best skin care treatment that will produce amazing results. He addressed all my questions and discussed all options for healthy skin. I will return to see Dr. Balshi for my cosmetic needs for years to come, even though I live out of state. He provides the best service around!
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr. Balshi was very thorough and patient when doing my yearly body scan. I asked him various questions about the latest cosmetic procedures and he easily explained it to me, and was very objective and did not push any procedure at this time.
      in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr. Balshi has always treated me with professionalism and kindness. Amazing Doctor and Staff. I also use all of his skin care products. A few of my favorites are energize vit C serum, red tea serum (for red spots), and his weightless pure sunscreen. These three products are the BEST -my skin is looking fabulous. Thanks 2 Dr. Balshi!!!!
      in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr. Balshi and his staff are wonderful. I was offered the best latest treatments to take care of my needs. I highly recommend him!
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Very good! The facials are refreshing! And the atmosphere is awesome!
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Beautiful office with very nice people working there. Great care.
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      The new office is fabulous. Dr Balshi works quick and efficiently. The staff is super friendly and made me feel comfortable from the minute I walked in.
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr Balshi is always patient, very good at explaining, and is knowledgeable.
      in Atlanta, GA |
      I was in town visiting family and went to Dr. Balshi.He is a very respectful and knowledgeable doctor. The office is beautiful and very clean. The women who work there are absolutely wonderful and very welcoming. I would highly recommend this office to EVERYONE!
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      been a patient for 7 years and have referred many patients who are as satisfied as I am
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      My visits to his office are always on time He's the most prompt doctor I've ever had he and his team are positive, helpful, and kind. He is gentle when working on my face and I trust in his expertise implicitly..
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      There is no other dermatological practice that I could recommend than that of Dr.Balshi. He has helped me immeasurably...his staff is lovely,gracious and highly professional. I feel so blessed to be under their professional care. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts and feeings about Balshi Dermatology. With best regards, Karen J.Sands Delray Beach resident
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      I've been seeing Dr. Balshi for several years for body checks as well as for cosmetic treatments. Having a history of melanoma and other skin cancers in my family Dr. Bashii is always attentive and thorough in his examinations and treatments, His care is consistently caring and professional. The office is efficiently run and always on-time and friendly. I love the Balshi product line as well,
      Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr. Balshi is every women's answer to looking beautiful, whether it's anti-aging, enhancing, sculpting etc. There is no one more talented and skilled and we are so fortunate to have someone like him to keep us youthful and beautiful.
      in Delray Beach, FL |
      Beautiful office, very welcoming, helpful and friendly staff all the way around! Dr. Balshi is very thorough in his explanation of procedures and expectations. Overall very positive experience.
      in Lake Worth, FL |
      Dr. Balshi is an amazing doctor who helped clear up my acne. I never thought my acne would ever go away but he was attentive to my needs and gave the best treatment! All the staff employees are very kind and personable.
      Delray Beach, FL |
      I have found Dr, Balshi and his staff to be professional and accomodatimg. Dr. Balshi is experienced in all forms of cosmetic treatments. I trust his judgment and have referred many patients,
      Delray Beach, FL |
      Dr Balshi has very gentle hands
      in Boca Raton, FL |
      Dr has always been available for concerns. answers all questions. office personnel always friendly.
      in Boca Raton, FL |
      Very positive.
      Delray Beach, FL |
      I would recommend everyone to this friendly environment . they are efficient and warm in manner.
      in Delray Beach, FL |
      I would definitely recommend and Have recommended Dr. Bashi. Why? Simple: He knows what he is doing. Full confidence in his work.
      Ft Lauderdale, FL |
      Dr. Balshi and staff are wonderful. They always recommend the best treatment. No pressure to do anything you aren't comfortable with. They listen to your needs and help accomplish that. 2 Thumbs up Dr. B
      Ft Lauderdale, FL |
      My husband & I have been going to Dr Balshi for many years. He has protected us from skin cancer. He has kept us healthy and we trust him for our skin care.
      in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
      I was extremely happy, Dr. Balshi went the extra mile and provided me with a service that I had not scheduled an appointment for and he did the service with a wonderful and friendly mannerism I will recommend anyone I can to the office. Dr. Balshi is also a Master Injector for Botex. :)
      Dr. Balshi is very well-versed in cutting-edge techniques of skin care and presents very high end cosmological products his skill with injectables is remarkable.
      in Boynton Beach, FL |
      The office visit was excellent. The office staff as well
      West Palm Beach, FL |
      Friends noticed the difference in my skin after one treatment. Lisa is terrific. Very professional and easy to work with. I am very satisfied and have recommended the procedure to two friends.
      in Delray Beach, FL |
      Beautiful office, courteous professional staff and experienced and knowledgeable doctor. A very pleasant experience. Dr. Balshi examined our entire family and treated several areas efficiently and painlessly. We will definitely be returning next year for our annual check ups.
      in Lake Worth, FL |
      I recommend Dr Balshi -- he's thoroughly professional, considerate, and personable. He's generous with his time and attention.
      in Delray Beach, FL |
      Made me feel very comfortable and gave me any information that I needed without having to ask. Very wondereful staff, they were great to talk to and made me feel very welcome.
      West Palm Beach, FL |
      Friendly staff, excellent service, great products.
      in West Palm Beach, FL |
      Dr. Balshi is a spectacular doctor who is very friendly and gentle. Everyone in the office is so nice and I enjoy coming here. If you haven't been to see Dr. Balshi, don't hesitate!!
      West Palm Beach, FL |
      first of all the knowledge and skill of Dr Balshi as a doctor and the pleasant friendly staff
      West Palm Beach, FL |
      I have been in this industry for 20 years and I must say that Dr. Balshi is one of the most caring, professional Dr.'s I have ever been to including his entire team. I have been seeing Balshi for several years now and everyone that I have referred are all very happy and extremely satisfied.
      in West Delray Beach, FL |
      very positive the staff and the doctor were friendly and efficient
      in Delray Beach, FL |
      dr. balshi is a vry knowldgable demogtoligist and has wonderful products.
      in Delray Beach, FL |
      seems like he always take care of my needs cosmeticaaly
      in Boynton Beach, FL |
      I was referred to Dr. Balshi by my Primary Dr. A. Hoyle. I found the office and staff personal very pleasant and willing to assist me. The offices are beautiful and and gave me a sense of peace and tranquility. I met Dr. Balshi and carefully checked my skin and took a sample of the skin irritation I have and talk future treatment. I appreciate his kindness, understanding and professionalism. I will recommend him among family and friends.
      in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
      Great office and staff, very clean and professional.
      West Palm Beach, FL |
      dr balshi was great. he took the time to ask questions and answered all of my questions in detail and took his time. i was recommended to dr balshi by a friend of mine and i can see why she sent me here. i would definitely recommend him!
      Have you seen Dr. Balshi?
      Are you Dr. Balshi? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Balshi

• Dermatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Balshi's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
      • Actinic Keratosis
      • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
      • Basal Cell Carcinoma
      • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
      • Cellulitis
      • Dermatitis
      • Folliculitis
      • Hair Loss
      • Hives
      • Melanoma
      • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
      • Psoriasis

St Agnes HealthCare
        St Agnes Hosp St Agnes Hlth Care
        Boston College

×

Dr. Balshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
      • Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Balshi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Balshi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Balshi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients