Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dermatology | Male

4665 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Balshi specializes in Dermatology and practices in Delray Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Balshi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Balshi's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Balshi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Balshi

Dr. Balshi accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Balshi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Balshi
Dr. Balshi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (83)
in Delray Beach, FL |
Tom Balshi has been my dermatologist for several years. He makes himself readily available, is consistently punctual and well versed in all aspects of his profession. Not only does he have a new and convenient location in Delray, it is full of all the most cutting-edge equipment used today. He is always eager to thoroughly explain the answers to my questions and his staff is warm, professional and knowing. I recommend him to all my friends and family, many of whom have become lifelong patients.
in Jupiter, Fl |
After struggling with my skin issues, I met with Dr. Balshi and I now feel that there is hope i can get my skin under control. He gave me hope again!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellcent. Very smooth appointment, painfree!!!
in Delray Beach, Fld |
Dr. Balshi has a relaxed demeanor which is not at all pushy, just very informative. He is willing to answer all of my questions. The esthetician Lisa at the Peel Bar is excellent and the staff as well.
in Delray Beach: Fk |
Dr. Balshi is an amazing doctor who really cares for the whole person. He is one of the last remaining REAL doctors!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
I feel that I can speak to anyone in the office about any procedure and everyone is knowlegdable. There is an openess and I spend a LOT of time here. I have been seeing Dr. Balshi for a few years and I bring my daughter as well. Love love!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
very happy with outcome of visit.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellcent. Perfect visits all the time!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
it waass good. Answer all questions. Felt very comfortable.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very relaxing, easy to talk to, very thorough, all around wonderful experience.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Fast, pain-less, and very effective.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
Immaculate offices, superior personal attention, polite staff.
in Delray Beach, Fl |
The minute you walk in the room Dr. Balshi puts you at ease...he doesn't push anything or up sell but he will answer all questions asked of him in a very professional manner. He offers a lot of cosmetic and dermatological services. As an added bonus, the office is comfortable and nicely decorated. He has the most comfortable chairs you will ever sit in. A+++++
in Boca Raton, Fl |
Punctual wonderful office staff..quick appts and they care about their patients. Overall a great experience. Results beyond expectation!
in Boynton Beahc, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is the most complete doctor...he checks everything. He is kind and considerate. He calls you with results as soon as he gets them. He really listens to you and doesn't push his products but can tell you about them if you are interested. I have never been so happy with a dermatologist in the 32 years that I have been down here. The girls in the office are so accommodating with smiles on their face and are ready to answer questions. They treat you like you are their only patient!
in Boyton Beach, Fl |
I don't feel rushed when I see Dr. B...he takes his time explaining everything to me and my family goes here as well. He always takes an interest in my family life and I have a lot of confidence in him.
in west palm beach |
very nice office! Dr.Bulshi and staff were courteous and professional. well definitely return
in Delray Beach, FL |
very good a excellent explanation of my tags
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He's professional- he's good. The staff is wonderful and efficient.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very courteous, fast, and very able physician.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I have been seeing Dr. Balshi for the past 5 years and I have been been impressed with the warm friendly, caring staff and clean office. Dr. Balshi has excellent bedside manner and explains things thoroughly. My whole family uses Dr. Balshi and we LOVE him!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Balshi is caring and thoughtful and it is always a good experience!
in Boynton Beach. Fl |
I feel he is a very caring and experienced doctor. He helped with a skin problem which no other doctor could. The staff is excellent as well!
in Lantana, FL |
Never concerned about having Dr. Balshi see me, I know that he will only do what is absolutely necessary. If he says leave it alone, I do, and know it was the right thing to do. I am very comfortable with Dr. Balshi and any recommendations he makes. If he says leave it alone, I know it's the right thing to do.
in Colonia, NJ |
dr balshi was very nice informative and not pushy
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Balshi is very attentive to my concerns for the best skin care treatment that will produce amazing results. He addressed all my questions and discussed all options for healthy skin. I will return to see Dr. Balshi for my cosmetic needs for years to come, even though I live out of state. He provides the best service around!
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Balshi was very thorough and patient when doing my yearly body scan. I asked him various questions about the latest cosmetic procedures and he easily explained it to me, and was very objective and did not push any procedure at this time.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Balshi has always treated me with professionalism and kindness. Amazing Doctor and Staff. I also use all of his skin care products. A few of my favorites are energize vit C serum, red tea serum (for red spots), and his weightless pure sunscreen. These three products are the BEST -my skin is looking fabulous. Thanks 2 Dr. Balshi!!!!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Balshi and his staff are wonderful. I was offered the best latest treatments to take care of my needs. I highly recommend him!
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Very good! The facials are refreshing! And the atmosphere is awesome!
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Beautiful office with very nice people working there. Great care.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
The new office is fabulous. Dr Balshi works quick and efficiently. The staff is super friendly and made me feel comfortable from the minute I walked in.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Balshi is always patient, very good at explaining, and is knowledgeable.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was in town visiting family and went to Dr. Balshi.He is a very respectful and knowledgeable doctor. The office is beautiful and very clean. The women who work there are absolutely wonderful and very welcoming. I would highly recommend this office to EVERYONE!
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
been a patient for 7 years and have referred many patients who are as satisfied as I am
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
My visits to his office are always on time He's the most prompt doctor I've ever had he and his team are positive, helpful, and kind. He is gentle when working on my face and I trust in his expertise implicitly..
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
There is no other dermatological practice that I could recommend than that of Dr.Balshi. He has helped me immeasurably...his staff is lovely,gracious and highly professional. I feel so blessed to be under their professional care. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts and feeings about Balshi Dermatology. With best regards, Karen J.Sands Delray Beach resident
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Balshi for several years for body checks as well as for cosmetic treatments. Having a history of melanoma and other skin cancers in my family Dr. Bashii is always attentive and thorough in his examinations and treatments, His care is consistently caring and professional. The office is efficiently run and always on-time and friendly. I love the Balshi product line as well,
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Balshi is every women's answer to looking beautiful, whether it's anti-aging, enhancing, sculpting etc. There is no one more talented and skilled and we are so fortunate to have someone like him to keep us youthful and beautiful.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Beautiful office, very welcoming, helpful and friendly staff all the way around! Dr. Balshi is very thorough in his explanation of procedures and expectations. Overall very positive experience.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Balshi is an amazing doctor who helped clear up my acne. I never thought my acne would ever go away but he was attentive to my needs and gave the best treatment! All the staff employees are very kind and personable.
Delray Beach, FL |
I have found Dr, Balshi and his staff to be professional and accomodatimg. Dr. Balshi is experienced in all forms of cosmetic treatments. I trust his judgment and have referred many patients,
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Balshi has very gentle hands
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr has always been available for concerns. answers all questions. office personnel always friendly.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Very positive.
Delray Beach, FL |
I would recommend everyone to this friendly environment . they are efficient and warm in manner.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I would definitely recommend and Have recommended Dr. Bashi. Why? Simple: He knows what he is doing. Full confidence in his work.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Balshi and staff are wonderful. They always recommend the best treatment. No pressure to do anything you aren't comfortable with. They listen to your needs and help accomplish that. 2 Thumbs up Dr. B
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My husband & I have been going to Dr Balshi for many years. He has protected us from skin cancer. He has kept us healthy and we trust him for our skin care.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was extremely happy, Dr. Balshi went the extra mile and provided me with a service that I had not scheduled an appointment for and he did the service with a wonderful and friendly mannerism I will recommend anyone I can to the office. Dr. Balshi is also a Master Injector for Botex. :)
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Balshi