Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dermatology | Male

4665 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Balshi specializes in Dermatology and practices in Delray Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Balshi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Balshi's Experience

See how Dr. Balshi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Balshi

Dr. Balshi accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Balshi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Balshi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balshi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Balshi
Dr. Balshi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (115)
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My experiences are very pleasant, office is very inviting. The office is conveniently located to our home.
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Everyone is so friendly here, beautiful office, Love!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The most professional staff. Dr. Balshi is kind and the I would not go anywhere else.
Boynton Beach |
Was efficient, quick, to the point and friendly.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
When I turned 22, I started really struggling with hormonal acne. I tried everything, and it wasn't until I found Dr. Balshi that we found a fix together! He put me on a medication that ACTUALLY WORKED and I was happy with. He also sent me over to this facialist that works in his office, Lisa. She is AMAZING. She really helped clean up my skin, and helped me find some products that work to keep my skin clear. Highly recommend Dr. Balshi's office - I use them for all my dermatology needs.
in Weston, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is extremely professional and he has a wealth of medical expertise. What is unique is that he cares about your health while equally caring about your aesthetic needs at the same time....that is sooooo rare!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr Oz said if a dermatologist doesn't check your whole body don't go to him. I went there 2 times and sat fully clothed while I had to tell him what to check. i never went to a doctor who didn't check me with a history of skin cancer
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is good at what he does...I have been coming here for over 3 years and he is one of the first doctors I met when I came here. He is friendly, kind and it's a beautiful office to walk into and the staff is friendly. No complaints!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
The office is beautiful and the staff is very welcoming, warm, and attentive. The doctor is professional.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very professional and cordial. Known the Doctor for years!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Returned to Dr. balshi after switching dermatologists. Very impressed with office and staff! glad to be back in such a professional office and to see doctor balshi!!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi provides excellent care, informed staff, he is kind/gentle, and you don't have to wait when you arrive.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great. Great service, everything about the procedure was explained in great detail. Instant results,very happy and will be coming back.
in Lakeworth, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is the only dermatologist that I have been seeing since I moved to the area 12 years ago. I would never consider anywhere else when I have the best. He is awesome and always takes his time with you.
in Palm Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is very professional, always helpful and I am always in and out in a jiffy which is phenomenal!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is very knowledgeable, considerate, patient AND Funny! Very professional and caring staff. What really stands out is that Dr. Balshi schedules his patients so there is little to NO wait.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Good examination. Very happy with the doctor as a whole.
New patient, didn't introduce himself, glanced at spots, didn't explain anything
in Delray Beach, Fl |
I highly recommended him with any dermatological needs...BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Appointment was good. Didnt wait long at all. The doctor was very friendly and professional.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
Dr. Balshi was patient, very gentle and made me feel comfortable. A painless procedure...everyone is very friendly and it was very easy to make an appointment.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He answers every question! We are very satisfied with his expertise. Very professional and has patience.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is an honest doctor. There are alot of dermatologists that are not honest and genuine but Dr. Balshi is! So happy with his services.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Today was excellent. The doctor knows what he is doing!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
great location, beautiful office, well-informed staff....highly recommend!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
As always, he knows exactly what to do in regards to anything going on with me. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family!
in Delray Beach, FL |
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I would totally recommend Dr Balshi. His staff is super friendly, its easy to make an appt, they take you back right away which is nice; they semed respectful of my time and got me in and out quickly. He and his staff took the time to listen. I've been back several times. The office is bright, updated and clean. They always know about the latest proceedures and have answers to my questions. Love them! Would send any of my friends and family and have several friends who have seen him as well.
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is very professional...the office is very comfortable and clean. Patients are treated very well here!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Tom Balshi has been my dermatologist for several years. He makes himself readily available, is consistently punctual and well versed in all aspects of his profession. Not only does he have a new and convenient location in Delray, it is full of all the most cutting-edge equipment used today. He is always eager to thoroughly explain the answers to my questions and his staff is warm, professional and knowing. I recommend him to all my friends and family, many of whom have become lifelong patients.
in Jupiter, Fl |
After struggling with my skin issues, I met with Dr. Balshi and I now feel that there is hope i can get my skin under control. He gave me hope again!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellcent. Very smooth appointment, painfree!!!
in Delray Beach, Fld |
Dr. Balshi has a relaxed demeanor which is not at all pushy, just very informative. He is willing to answer all of my questions. The esthetician Lisa at the Peel Bar is excellent and the staff as well.
in Delray Beach: Fk |
Dr. Balshi is an amazing doctor who really cares for the whole person. He is one of the last remaining REAL doctors!