Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD

Dermatology | Male | 44 years old

183 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Balshi specializes in Dermatology and practices in Delray Beach, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Balshi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Balshi's Experience

See how Dr. Balshi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Balshi

Dr. Balshi accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Balshi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Balshi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balshi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Balshi
Dr. Balshi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (124)
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Make an appointment with Dr. Balshi you can't go wrong...I've known him for years and love coming to his office. He is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I chose Dr. Balshi because of his amazing reviews on Healthgrades, he took my insurance, and it was easy to find. My appointment was quick and he answered all of my questions. Five Stars!
West Palm Beach, FL |
My experience from scheduling my appointment to walking out of the door was with the utmost professional manner. From start to finish it was excellent.
in Lake Worth, Fl |
Dr. Balshi has a very calming and gentle nature. He made the treatment painless and I would come back for sure!
West Palm Beach, FL |
The office staff is extremely welcoming. The doctor knows what he is doing and does not push anything.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Balshi and his staff are very accomodating and attentive to my needs. He always answers my questions thoroughly.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Balshi is courteous, he goes out of his way to check everything, and he takes the time to explain everything to other family members. We have known Dr. Balshi since he started practicing years ago and would recommend him highly!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
You are made to feel welcome, it's relaxing, and there is no pressure.
West Palm Beach, FL |
We do very much like the doctor, although there was a bit a wait today.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very efficient and on time. Very fast and nice people
Friendly, Professional and efficient
Very nice and personable
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very Efficient and always on time
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Office and staff are welcoming, makes me feel like they've known me for years. Very Palm Beach feeling. From Kellie at the front to Amanda at the back and Dr. B, everyone is sincere and overall amazing care.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very Prompt, curtious, professional. Always satisfied.
Always Great!
West Palm Beach, FL |
I love this clinic. Dr. Balshi is excellent, as is Lisa. I get great results here
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I enjoyed my office visit with Dr. Balshi and his office staff so much that I am immediately having my medical records sent over from my other dermatologist. He took his time with me, he has a relaxed but informative manner, and the office staff is well-educated on the Balshi skincare line that Dr. Balshi has created. Fabulous!
in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina |
Friendly, efficient, not a long wait. Helpful with products!
West Palm Beach, FL |
Very professional, very personable. Always a pleasure to come in for a visit. Very comfortable
West Palm Beach, FL |
Always been terrific. No waiting, in and out
Very professional, Always friendly. Great experience
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Balshi is very easy to talk to, He listens. Office is magnificient. The staff is all knowledgeable and friendly. Love that he doesn't push things he doesn't think you need.. I can trust him.
Always successful. Excellent doctor
Efficient, friendly, effective
Great!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
A very comfortable and informative experience.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Pleasant and effective doctor. Great at what he does.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My experiences are very pleasant, office is very inviting. The office is conveniently located to our home.
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Everyone is so friendly here, beautiful office, Love!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The most professional staff. Dr. Balshi is kind and the I would not go anywhere else.
Boynton Beach |
Was efficient, quick, to the point and friendly.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
When I turned 22, I started really struggling with hormonal acne. I tried everything, and it wasn't until I found Dr. Balshi that we found a fix together! He put me on a medication that ACTUALLY WORKED and I was happy with. He also sent me over to this facialist that works in his office, Lisa. She is AMAZING. She really helped clean up my skin, and helped me find some products that work to keep my skin clear. Highly recommend Dr. Balshi's office - I use them for all my dermatology needs.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I Brought my husband as we were very concerned with a rash. It has since cleared up and have gotten great results. We will be coming back again.
in Weston, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is extremely professional and he has a wealth of medical expertise. What is unique is that he cares about your health while equally caring about your aesthetic needs at the same time....that is sooooo rare!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr Oz said if a dermatologist doesn't check your whole body don't go to him. I went there 2 times and sat fully clothed while I had to tell him what to check. i never went to a doctor who didn't check me with a history of skin cancer
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is good at what he does...I have been coming here for over 3 years and he is one of the first doctors I met when I came here. He is friendly, kind and it's a beautiful office to walk into and the staff is friendly. No complaints!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
The office is beautiful and the staff is very welcoming, warm, and attentive. The doctor is professional.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very professional and cordial. Known the Doctor for years!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Returned to Dr. balshi after switching dermatologists. Very impressed with office and staff! glad to be back in such a professional office and to see doctor balshi!!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi provides excellent care, informed staff, he is kind/gentle, and you don't have to wait when you arrive.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great. Great service, everything about the procedure was explained in great detail. Instant results,very happy and will be coming back.
in Lakeworth, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is the only dermatologist that I have been seeing since I moved to the area 12 years ago. I would never consider anywhere else when I have the best. He is awesome and always takes his time with you.
in Palm Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is very professional, always helpful and I am always in and out in a jiffy which is phenomenal!
in Delray Beach, Fl |
Dr. Balshi is very knowledgeable, considerate, patient AND Funny! Very professional and caring staff. What really stands out is that Dr. Balshi schedules his patients so there is little to NO wait.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Good examination. Very happy with the doctor as a whole.
New patient, didn't introduce himself, glanced at spots, didn't explain anything
in Delray Beach, Fl |
I highly recommended him with any dermatological needs...BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Appointment was good. Didnt wait long at all. The doctor was very friendly and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Balshi, MD?
Are you Dr. Balshi?

Compare Dr. Balshi

Dr. Balshi says...

Regenerative cellular therapy for multiple conditions.

Dr. Balshi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Balshi's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hair Conditions
  • Hair Loss
  • Hives
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Gulf South Med/Surg Ctr
    St Agnes HealthCare
    St Agnes Hosp St Agnes Hlth Care
    Boston College

Dr. Balshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Balshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

• Skin Resurfacing
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Stem Cell Transplant
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results