Dr. Thomas Antony, MD

Dr. Thomas Antony, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Thomas Antony, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Inverness, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, prenatal care, and more.Read his story

Genesis Women's Center

800 Medical Ct E

Inverness, FL 34452

Learn about Dr. Antony

See how frequently Dr. Antony performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Trichomoniasis
Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Dr. Antony's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Antony's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Antony "Dr. Thomas Antony hails from Northern Kentucky. He graduated cum laude from Thomas More College with degrees in Biology and Chemistry. He attended the University of Louisville School of medicine followed by a four year residency in OB/GYN in Roanoke, Virginia. After training, Dr. Antony served in the US Air Force as both a flight surgeon and chief of OB/GYN at Edwards Air Force Base in California. Dr. Antony left the service and returned to Kentucky where he entered private practice for 18 years as a partner in Stephens, Scudder, and Antony PSC. Dr. Antony moved to Inverness, Florida in June of 2003 to join Genesis Women's Center where is currently practices. He resides in Lecanto with his wife of 28 years, Liz Antony, who is an RN and a professional jazz vocalist. His three children were raised in Citrus County and have successfully completed their degrees in their chosen fields. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Antony has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Antony does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antony and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Antony's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antony to family and friends

Dr. Antony's Performance

Although I miss Regina, Dr. Antony was great and I will continue to see him. He is very kind and patient with me and my questions. Office was very clean.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are so happy to read this positive review. The team at Genesis Women's Center is filled with many special people, and we know they will appreciate the kind words. We will be sure to pass along!

Dr. Antony is a wonderful doctor and I would never go anywhere else. He always treats me like I am his only patient answering every question I have and not rushing me out the door. I find that his staff is also great and caring. Great office I will continue to go back and tell my friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Antony and his staff!

Wonderful doctor who really care about all his patients. He spent time with me and answered every question I had and did not make me feel rushed in any way. You can tell he loves what he does and genuinely cares, it is not often you find a doctor with his compassion in this day and time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Antony and our staff!

Being a new patient, my experience so far has been beyond expectations. There was a cancellation and they called me back and got me in three weeks earlier than my scheduled appointment. The staff is so courteous and caring. I needed a prescription called in, and it happened the same day!!! The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would gladly recommend Dr. Thomas Anthony to my friends and family. Although I was nervous, he made me feel at ease right away. He explained what he was going to do and the examine itself was not uncomfortable. All of my questions were answered and I left feeling so much better about my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Antony at Genesis Women's Center

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist