Dr. Thi Do, MD

Dr. Thi Do, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Thi Do, MD is a neurology specialist in Fleming Island, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in neurology, sleep medicine, and more.Read his story

First Coast Neurology

4689 US Highway 17 Ste 11

Fleming Island, FL 32003

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Do

Video

See how frequently Dr. Do performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tension Headache
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Thrombosis

Dr. Do's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Do's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Do "Dr. Do is general neurologist who also specializes in diagnosing and treating people with sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, and restless leg syndrome. His other specialization is in diagnosing people with nerve and muscle disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back and neck pain, and diabetic neuropathy.He is board certified in neurology, sleep medicine, pharmacy, and fellowship trained in clinical neurophysiology. He received his undergraduate, pharmacy, and doctor of medicine degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.His initial neurological training was at Georgetown University Hospital, and he continued here for his neurophysiology fellowship with a focus on EMG procedures and nerve conduction studies. This fellowship was followed by a sleep medicine fellowship at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Washington, D.C.After his sleep medicine fellowship, he remained with the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Washington, D.C. It was here that he worked for the Department Neurology and War Related Injuries, treating soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan who were suffering from traumatic brain injuries, nerve and limb injuries, and sleep disorders. One of his biggest honors was the privilege to help wounded veterans."

This content was provided by Dr. Do "I am a general neurologist who also specializes in diagnosing and treating people with sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, and restless leg syndrome. My other specialization is in diagnosing people with nerve and muscle disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back and neck pain, and diabetic neuropathy. I am board certified in neurology, sleep medicine, pharmacy, and fellowship trained in clinical neurophysiology. I received my undergraduate, pharmacy, and doctor of medicine degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. My initial neurological training was at Georgetown University Hospital, and I continued here for my neurophysiology fellowship with a focus on EMG procedures and nerve conduction studies. This fellowship was followed by my sleep medicine fellowship at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Washington, D.C. After my fellowship here, I remained with the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Washington, D.C. It was here that I worked for the Department Neurology and War Related Injuries, treating soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan who were suffering from traumatic brain injuries, nerve and limb injuries, and sleep disorders. One of my biggest honors was the privilege to help wounded veterans."

• Neurology

• Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Do has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Do does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Do and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Do's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Do to family and friends

Dr. Do's Performance

I originally came to Dr. Do to have some nerve test done. That very day I asked if he was taking new patients. He said yes and the rest is history! He is caring, listens explains and takes his time with you. I lived in Orange Park at that time and now I live closer to the beaches. I won't change...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I find him very knowledge with a great way of communicating with patients on a level they can understand what is going on. He always treats you as if you are his only patient, like he cares.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Do!

I have never had to wait to be seen. His office is excellent at getting me in a room to be seen by Dr. Do at my appointment time. And there isn't the usual long wait inside the patient room before you are seen. As soon as I am led to a room and the nurse follows me right in, gets your vitals,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Jacksonville community.

Dr. Do showed that he cared about my symptoms. He explained, in detail, diagnostic procedures.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Living in Orange Park is very convenient for me to get to the office without heavy traffic. Can always get an appointment. The staff and doctor always have pleasant attitudes. Very short wait times in the office.

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Do at First Coast Neurology