Dr. Theta Pattison, MD

Dr. Theta Pattison, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Theta Pattison, MD is a dermatologist in Altamont, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ in 1989 and specializes in dermatology.Read her story

2508 Western Ave

Altamont, NY 12009

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Pattison

See how frequently Dr. Pattison performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Dermatitis
Benign Tumor

Dr. Pattison's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Pattison's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pattison "I founded this practice in 1995. Since then, I have added three doctors and three physician assistants to the practice over the years. "

This content was provided by Dr. Pattison "Our mission is to provide excellent and comprehensive dermatologic care and surgery.  As a team, we are friendly, empathetic and supportive.  We take our time with each patient to ensure he or she feels individually cared for.  Because many conditions can be treated with multiple treatments, our team makes it a priority to educate patients on their options and help them choose the regimen that will be most effective for them.  We do tailor-made treatments, not cookbook medicine."

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Paracentesis
  • Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Geneseo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Rhode Is Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • New York University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Pattison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pattison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pattison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pattison's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pattison to family and friends

Dr. Pattison's Performance

Wow! I saw Dr. Perlmutter in this practice and she was FABULOUS! Her nurse Hope was also WONDERFUL! I've been to several of the local dermatology offices and can say that this is THE BEST! All of the staff from start to finish were kind and courteous. The client flow was smooth and quick. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pattison does my annual exam in a throrough and caring manner. Explains and provides options for treating issues when needed. Warm personality a real plus.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a very unusual form of skin cancer. I found Dr. Pattison to be knowledgeable, helpful and calming. I went to her for a second opinion because the first doctor I went to was awful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
21 years ago I was referred to Dr Pattison for a spot on my body. She took it off, biopsied it, and thank God she did! She has removed cancer several times from both my Husband and I. She found it Not us. Dr. Pattison is a very focused Physician. She picks up on everything on our bodies. She not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pattison has always been extreemly personable and helpful. Very knowledgeable, and skilled. The few moles she has removed have been removed painlessly. I have her seeing two of my children now, and she is wonderful with them as well. She takes her time, and explains thouoghly. I don't feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1