Dr. Therese Mulvey, MD

Dr. Therese Mulvey, MD

Oncology | Female | 58 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources to effectively deliver high quality care. I commit to deliver you More than medicine.Read more

Dr. Mulvey's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Mulvey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mulvey

Dr. Mulvey accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Mulvey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mulvey to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mulvey
Dr. Mulvey's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (3)
in Marshfield, MA |
Dr. Mulvey has been my oncologist, thanks to her! for 12 years. She was swift to see me. Had a thorough plan for my care. Told me candidly that she had reviewed my case with other oncologist she regarded highly. She never ceases to surprise me with her incredible expertise and prompt response to my concerns. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and reachable. If you ever encounter the misfortune of cancer I would strongly recommend Dr Mulvey for your oncologist.
in Lynn, MA |
dr. Mulvey did not give me the proper care i needed. she is uncompassionate and inexperienced. i followed all her orders took all the tests which caused me to become very ill. 5 diagnostic tests, 3 of them nuclear ! within a 10 day period. did not tell me what stage cancer i was. i had to ask the nurse. she wrote on a paper documented an error regarding which breast was cancerous. when i brought it to her attention she shrugged it off by stating, she was not the surgeon. told me i am a pain.
Have you seen Dr. Therese Mulvey, MD?
Are you Dr. Mulvey?

Compare Dr. Mulvey

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.