Dr. Theresa Zaleski, DO

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 37 reviews.
Author:
From the first hello to the last good bye the experience was warm and friendly. The care and attention provided was second to none.
Author:
nice folks here at derm one,i would highly recomend,thanks a bunch!
Author:
The doctor was very professional She made you feel very comfortable and was clear in explanation. I was also pleasantly surprised at the scar. I expected much worse. I appreciate her service and would certainly refer others to her.
Author:
Very well versed and terrific bedside manner. Would not go to anyone else.
Author:
Everyone did a great job and were very professional
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Zaleski. She is warm and very thorough. Her staff is very friendly. I waited not even 5 minutes and was treated with care and concern.
Author:
Dr Zaleski has been great, she did what was neccessary to get to the bottom of my problem.
She was good!
comforting
Author:
Very satisfied with the staff and the procedure
Author:
Dr and staff were pleasant and comforting.
very well done
Excellent! She was great. Coming back for Volbella
Author:
Muta was Excellent and she was my favorite and i didn't feel a thing
Author:
everyone from the welcome i received to the suture removal was probably as good as it could be anywhere. Every stage of the diagnosis, procedure, and follow-up was Top notch. Thanks for the hospitality and professional care!!
Author:
l was scared in the being of going through surgery get rid on my skin cancer on my leg. After with this Dr. I felt okay. I trust her in everything she has told me.
Very good
excellent
great
Author:
I was very nervous at first when coming in for my Kybella treatment. Dr. Zaleski was able to calm all my nerves, she took her time to fully explain the treatment process as well as her staff who are amazing!!!! Fully knowledgeable in their craft, treatment process was painless and quick.
great experience
wonderful
Author:
My surgery was very pleasant and very profesional
Author:
Very positive, attentive and professional
Author:
thouroughly satisfied THANK YOU Muta and Dr.Zaluski (apologize if I mispelled)
Author:
Super happy with our visit.
Great!!!! Love the staff
Author:
I have been to see Dr. Z many times for my cosmetic treatments her and her staff are all warm and inviting and pleasant. will continue to come back
Author:
Both the staff and doctor were all very nice and comforting
Author:
very personable, easy to understand and really listened to what I was saying
Pleasant and informatiove
Author:
i was pleased with her service including staff felt comfortable loved it
Author:
Doctor was thorough and explained various options for my skin. Great and friendly staff.
Author:
I had nothing but positive experiences with Dr.Zaleski. She is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. I was beyond impressed with my experience in that office . The staff is friendly and made me feel comfortable . Such a great office . Looking forward to seeing her again!
Author:
I was super nervous to get my Kybella treatments but she took her time to explain, go over any questions or concerns that I had. Her and her staff were amazing!! My procedure was fast and painless. She is very experienced in her work, I've even referred a few of my family to her! I will be going back for future touch ups!
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Zaleski for a while for my acne and would recommend her to anyone I know. She is always attentive, polite, and professional. She takes the time to listen to what you have to say and answer all your questions. I recently got some botox done to help with the wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead. Dr. Zaleski did the injections and the results were fantastic. There was absolutely no bruising and within 5 minutes of getting it done, the swelling was gone. It looks great!
Author:
Dr. Zaleski is one of the most kind and caring doctors I have ever met. I'm 47 and have never had a doctor talk to me on the phone when I had questions and explain what's going on with my condition like she has. Most doctors come in to see you and run out as fast as they can to get to the next patient. I just can't say enough nice things about her she's not only a great Dermatologist she's a very kind and caring woman. And her staff is great too they are courteous and organized.