Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Yonker

Yonker Theresa MD

7472 S Broadway Ste 7 Red Hook, NY 12571

Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Red Hook, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from Ohio Medical College-Toledo in 1986 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Yonker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yonker

2.9

Dr. Yonker?
Dr. Yonker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD
Dr. Yonker's kind, caring, compassionate, holistic approach completely turned around my 8 year old son's life when he developed acute onset OCD. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD?
I don't understand these poor reviews. I recently returned to Dr. Yonker for intensive therapy during a personal crisis and her work with me has been transformative. I have seen her on and off for at least 15 years for therapy and medication management and she provided the best of care. She is well-versed in a wide variety of approaches and techniques to find what works for the individual patient, as well as compassionate and accommodating. Honestly she has saved my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD?
Dr. Yonker was an absolute godsend to me and my family! While yes, she can be a bit chatty, she went above and beyond to help us - even coming in on a Sunday. The office staff is kind and understanding and made everyone feel very at home. Dr. Yonker is more than worth the money we spent and went above and beyond reaching out to other doctors (after office hours) when we most needed her. Would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD?
Lacking in compassion, listening skills, follow-through and common courtesy — while exorbitantly expensive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD?
I was dismissed as a patient abruptly and unfairly. I see Dr. Yonker once a year and she claimed she has no time to see adult patients anymore. I received a cold email explaining this excuse. Whenever I had an appointment with her, she would vent to ME about how she wants to leave this profession and how insurance companies are going to put her out of business. I do not recommend her as a psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theresa Yonker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yonker?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry