Dr. Theresa Scholz, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Theresa Scholz, MD
Dr. Theresa Scholz, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Golden, CO. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Scholz is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center.

Dr. Scholz's Experience

See how Dr. Scholz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scholz

Dr. Scholz accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Scholz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Scholz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Scholz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scholz to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Scholz's Performance
    GOOD
in Fort Collins, CO |
I found Dr. Scholz to have excellent attention to detail. She is the only doctor I've ever known to actually demonstrate she read the patient questionnaire, and to comment on answers I provided. Dr. Scholz was always very personable and never seemed rushed. No matter how many questions I had, she took the time to answer them in a very thorough manner. I had absolute confidence in her skill and knowledge and recommend her without reservation.
in Greeley, CO |
Dr Scholz is the first dermatologist that I felt really took the time to listen to me and my concerns. She does a great job of educating you on your personal skin problems. Since going to her for my problems I have been stopped on the street and told what beautiful skin I have. I have always spent a lot of time and money taking care of my skin but never had I had this happen. Follow her instructions after she removes something and there was no scar.
in Ft Collins, CO |
I'm a 41 year old client and prior to meeting Dr. Scholz I had been told by other dermatologists on more than one occasion that I have "adult acne." I tried their prescriptions and recommendations, yet nothing improved and I continued to suffer. I went to Dr. Scholz and she spent the time to diagnose me correctly. She would sit with me and make sure I understood what we would talk about. I have been more then pleased with the results. I believe that she truly cares about her patients.
in Greeley, CO |
Dr. Scholz is the FIFTH dermatologist I have seen for my Seb Derm and Rosacea. She is the first to develop a plan for long-term management of Seb Derm by addressing the cause and not just managing symptoms with steroids. Refreshingly, she seems to actually care about the stress of living with these conditions and the effect on my appearance, to take her time to listen to concerns and thoroughly answer questions. Her knowledge and passion for dermatology are apparent and most appreciated.
Have you seen Dr. Theresa Scholz, MD?
Are you Dr. Scholz?

Compare Dr. Scholz

Dr. Scholz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Scholz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Scholz's Board Certifications

U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr

Completed in 1995

University Of Utah

Completed in 1999

Dr. Scholz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scholz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology