Dr. Theodote Pontikes, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 48
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Theodote Pontikes, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Maywood, IL. Dr. Pontikes has extensive experience in Neurodevelopmental Disorders. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Pontikes
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Pontikes treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Pontikes treats other conditions, please contact the office at (708) 216-9000.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pontikes is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Pontikes' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Pontikes' conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Pontikes accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Pontikes accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO