Dr. Theodore Williams, MD

Dr. Theodore Williams, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Theodore Williams, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Stanley, KS. He is 58 years old. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Menorah Medical Center.

College Park Family Care Center

15101 Glenwood Ave

Stanley, KS 66223

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Molina Healthcare
  • New Directions Behavioral Health

Learn about Dr. Williams

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Video

Dr. Williams' Experience

Dr. Williams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
  • Geriatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Wesley Hospital
  • Siouxland Med Ed Fdn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Williams' Performance
Highly recommend.
Blue Springs, MO |
I have had two appointments so far with Dr. Williams. I am now seeing him as a Functional Doctor. He is very thorough and courteous and seems to have a lot of experience to draw on. His practice comes highly recommend. Every person I have interacted with in the office from the office personnel to the nurses to the dietitian to the doctor have been only kind and respectful and energetic.
Leawood, KS |
Dr. Williams and his functional medicine staff have used the most effective tools for diagnosing my "constellation" of symptoms. Through conventional prescriptions, alternative essential supplements and changes in diet, I have received real help in managing and improving my health. He and his team provide professional expertise for excellent thorough individualized medical care.
Overland Park, KS |
I met with Dr Williams to discuss menopause related hormone issues. Dr Williams treated me with dignity. He took the time to listen to all my concerns, then outlined in detail the options available to me. Together we chose the best option for me. He prescribed a compounded hormone cream I have been using for the past month. It has made a tremendous difference and has alleviated all the problems I had been experiencing. Dr Williams is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and professional.
Grandview, MO |
Dr Williams is an outstanding doctor! He is very knowledgeable, caring, and easy to talk to. He is truly concerned for his patients. He has an excellent staff that is also very friendly and caring, as well as a great referral network at College Park. . I highly recommend Dr Ted Williams and College Park Family Care..
in Overland Park, KS |
My experience with Dr. Williams has been excellent. I never feel I am being rushed through. He has always taken time to listen to me and looked at different ideas of need. Dr. Williams has asked how I felt about the path we decide to take toward a particular medical issue. He has followed though and I never felt like something was unresolved. I took my children to Dr. Williams when they were young, and my husband uses Dr. Williams also. We have all been pleased with Dr. Williams.
in South Kansas City, Missouri |
Dr. Williams is an outstanding physician. He demonstrates a genuine concern for his patients. He stays on top of all of the newest advances in medicine, thus offering his patients the absolute best in medical care. I have been under his care for years and completely trust him with my life. You will find no one more knowledgeable or more compassionate than Dr. Ted Williams. I would rate him as high as possible and then add extra points and it still would not be high enough.
in Overland Park, KS |
Ted Williams is the best healthcare provider that my wife and I have ever had. Indeed, he is very professional, thorough, and knowledgeable; but beyond that, he is kind, compassionate, and genuinely caring-- therefore, what I have liked best about him is that he listens, he is truly present to our questions and concerns. Dr. Williams is a "patient-centered" physician. If I was to face a health crisis of any sort, outside of my family, I cannot think of anyone else I would want in my corner.
Blue Springs, MO |
My initial appointments were good, but the follow up was disastrous. The Dr. had not accessed my chart before the appointment-didn't know what I was there for or my treatment for the past 6 months. Dr. was arrogant, didn't listen to my questions, cut me off, moved the convo away from the reason I was there, & left before the appointment was over. He wrote an incorrect script and I had to insist multiple times that it be verified and corrected. It was only ever VERBALLY corrected-never written.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Please contact Janean Gaa, Practice Manager, at 913-681-8866 to speak to someone about your experience.
Have you seen Dr. Theodore Williams, MD?

Visit Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA