Dr. Theodore Shively, DO

Dr. Theodore Shively, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Theodore Shively, DO is a family medicine specialist in Novi, MI and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1978 and specializes in family medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

39555 W 10 Mile Rd Ste 302

Novi, MI 48375

• ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Blue Care Network of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Flora Midwest (PPOM)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Shively treats your condition or procedure

• Aortic Stenosis
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Aspiration Pneumonia
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Barotrauma
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Positional Vertigo
  • Canker Sore
  • Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
  • Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Pernicious Anemia

We strive to use the least amount of medication, for the shortest period of time that it takes to get the job done. Patients are encouraged to call for same day appointments if needed for new, severe, or persistent symptoms.

• Aerospace Medicine

Dr. Shively's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Shively, DO
It was great. Wonderful Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Dr. Shively is an outstanding doctor. As a fellow physician, he is everything I aspire to be as far as how he treats his patients. He is thorough, kind and knowledgeable. I always know that he has my best interest at heart and he does everything he can to make sure that I'm doing what it takes to keep myself healthy. Thank you so much my friend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
I been visiting Mr.Shivley office over 30 years,He is very patient honest super smart.I feel bless knowing my health is in the care of Doctor Shivley. I read over 50 miles to my office visits, I highly Recommend Theodore Shivley to anyone ,I talk to in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Dr. Shively is a great advocate to help you manage your life, well being, and overall health. He takes the time to listen and focus ones attention H towards a healthier lifestyle with attainable goals and results. His thoughtful concern and guidance is sincerely appreciated. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Dr. Shively has cared for my family and me for over a decade. We absolutely love him. He listens, he helps, and he is just plain an amazing person and Doctor. We feel so lucky to have him. He’s the BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Dr. Shiively has been my doctor for more than twenty years. I have been totally satisfied and happy with his services. I have been happy with his communication, follow up and assessments. I have also referred Dr . Shively to several of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
A positive first visit with Dr. Shively. He takes time to listen, explains and provides alternative solutions to classic medicine, i.e. not just expensive medication at first. Convenient and quick to get an appointment. Some confusion with the transfer of paperwork from another provider, but didn't impact the visit and consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
As one of his patients I feel he cares and wants the best outcome. Thank you Dr. Shively.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
I've been coming here a few years now when I moved out to this area! Every time I need to schedule a appointment they get me in as soon as possible! The staff and nurses are great, very friendly!! I never have a long wait time either!! Dr.Shively is an amazing doctor! He's professional and personable!! He truly cares about his patients and knows his stuff! I’d recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
I have only been treated by Dr. Shively for several years , however, he is the best Doctor I have ever experienced. His personal caring style and his down to earth recommendations he gives me for health are outstanding.. Likewise the staff are professional, competent and very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Dr. Shively is the best doctor I have ever visited in my life. He listens carefully to his patients concerns, and responds with treatment plans artfully crafted using his experience to the maximum. He truly has his patients as his number one concern and it shows. His staff, PAs and the other doctors in the practice that I have interacted with on occasion are first rate as well. Prime Care is constantly striving to improve patient outcomes and experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
We have seen Dr. Shively after many disappointing experiences elsewhere. He cares about you as much as if you were his own family member. Sometimes you do wait, but it is because he listens to his patients and explains things well. This office is definitely not an assembly line. No rushing anyone out the door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
I first met Dr Shively at urgent care where he treated me for Shingles. His staff called me back to see how I was doing something my former family doc had never done. At my first appt I was seen at exactly 3:00 and spent the next hour with Dr Shively. Dr Shively is down to earth and doesn't have a "God" attitude. Everyone I've referred to him is really pleased to be his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Dr. Shively is excellent. I have personally known him for 12 years. He now treats my entire family. He is caring, compassionate and always willing to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
I have seen Dr Shively for at least 25 years. He has taken excellent care of me and has provided some life-saving tests that have detected problems that could be fatal if not found in time. His staff is friendly and his team is well-qualified and very professional. He is a clear thinker who puts his patient's well-being bove all else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
My Husband and I have been seeing Dr Shively, occasionally Dr Zaid and Wolocko as well, for the last 2 years. Dr Shively's approach to your health and well being is more about treating you as a whole, and not just your symptom. Although the wait may be lengthy at times, he definitely spends individual time needed with his pt's. He is caring, approachable and sincerely listens to our concerns. I work AT a medical office & understand how busy the front desk can be, but Alisha & Kathy are awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Never see this guy - rip-off. Wants you to come in for everything and won't wrote my medicines. Thinks he's God better than every body else. Jerk. friend told me to go to him for my sugar. keeps telling me to stop smoking I don't smoke!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
This doctor and his staff are terrible. Unwilling to provide refills for meds prescribed by a former primary care doctor after care was transferred to him. Staff bad-mouth one another to the patients, a horribly unprofessional image to display. Wait times are excessively long, both in the waiting room and in the exam room. The doctor fails to follow-up with patients regarding test results, needed meds, or even provide refills for meds he prescribed. Waste of time, unreasonable, unprofessional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?
Because I trust him. I am positive he has my best interest at heart. Always!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Shively, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Shively?

Primecare Of Novi

• Sat: 9:00am - 2:00pm

Insurance accepted

ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
Advantage Health Solutions