Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro, MD

Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Learn about this Doctor

With all of his training and professional accomplishments, Dr. Lazzaro pursues one simple goal: improving the quality of life for his patients. Dr. Lazzaro believes in treating the whole person, and in building trust, communication, and confidence. He believes in enhancing his patients' lives.Read more

Dr. Lazzaro's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lazzaro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lazzaro

Dr. Lazzaro accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lazzaro has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Lazzaro's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazzaro to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Lazzaro
Dr. Lazzaro's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (58)
in Johnstown, Pa |
Dr. Lazzaro is an excellent doctor. I have had him remove several moles from my skin and he has done an excellent job. The staff is so friendly and flexible. The entire team takes really good care of you.
in Johnstown, PA |
Entire staff was pleasant, professional, & competant. I was pleased with the outcome. Post-op you go to a hotel for 24 hrs and are a assigned a private nurse. She attend to what is needed, including removing bandages & cleansing incision-something my husband is grateful for seeing as he would have to do this had I gone home. After the healing, my husband only had one word to say...Amazing!!
in Patton, PA |
I would highly recommend dr lazzaro for anyone. He does fantastic work. I recently had breast augmentation 6 weeks ago. I am 64 yrs. old and was concerned about having the operation. He made me feel so at ease and answered all my questions before and after surgery. My husband said he did a fabulous job. The look so natural and the surgery went extremely well. I had very little pain. I wish I would have done this sooner. I have complete confidence in him. He has a great personality too
in Salem, OH |
From the moment I met and had my consult with Dr. Lazzaro, I knew I was making the right decision in choosing him as my surgeon. He was extremely knowledgeable and unlike other plastic surgeons I have met, will not do anything unnecessary or make you look fake. I was extremely impressed with the time and care he took to make sure that I was not only comfortable with my options but to ensure he worked with the shape of my body so that the procedure left me confident and natural.
in Charleroi, PA |
A little over two years ago, on December 17, 2013, I underwent a breast augmentation from Dr. Lazzaro. Today, I honestly could not be happier with my results! Prior to having this procedure, I was uncomfortable with how my breasts looked. They were unsymmetrical and very small. Now, I am confident in saying they are perfect. Dr. Lazzaro was able to give me the appearance that I have always wanted. He is an amazing surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in uniontown pa |
Horrible results I had a breast augmentation from dr lazzaro also a lift I am in so much pain had issues from day one.. He didnt want to fix.. I would never recommend him or aestique for anything...
After recently having my second baby my breasts went from droopy to unbearable for me to look at. I was uncomfortable, couldn't find bras that fit nicely, insecure, etc. I found Dr. Lazzaro from Aestique Plastic Surgery and had a consultation on what my options were. We decided on a mastoplexy and i couldn't be happier with my results! They are youthful and full! He was reassuring, informative, and kind. The staff was so kind and very prompt via phone or email.
Had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Lazarro 5 years ago with horrible results. My nose is now crooked, unsymmetrical, and I can't breathe as well. I actually preferred my nose before the operation. In my follow up appointment he would tell me to keep massaging my nose upward, like that was really going to help cover up the horrible job he did. He offered me 1/2 off on a revision! Complete joke save your money and go somewhere else. I had embarrassing results from him. All about the $$$$$
in Whitney pa |
He is a wonderful Doctor..... He helps u improve urself.... He's amazing
in Greensburg, PA |
About six months ago, I choose to see Dr. Lazzaro at Aestique to discuss some issues I was having after a previous augmentation. I knew the moment we sat down together that there was something special about him. Dr. Lazzaro has kept a close eye on the problems I was having up until the day of my procedure. He is hands down the best surgeons I have ever worked with. I was able to meet with him and his team multiple times to review the upcoming procedure and that kept me calm and going into the d
Have you seen Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro, MD?
Are you Dr. Lazzaro?

• Breast Ptosis
  • Broken Nose
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging
  • Skin Lesion
  • Weight Loss

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Georgetown University School Of Medicine

• Pittsburgh Magazine’s Top Doctors, 2014
    • Trib Total Media Readers Choice Gold Award, 2013
    • Trib Total Media Readers Choice Gold Award, 2015
    • Pittsburgh Magazine Best of the Best Plastic Surgeons, 2012

Dr. Lazzaro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lazzaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazzaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lazzaro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lazzaro

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lazzaro's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lazzaro

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Lazzaro's Care Philosophy