Dr. Theodore Koreckij, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Theodore Koreckij, MD
Dr. Theodore Koreckij, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Leawood, KS. He is 35 years old. Dr. Koreckij is affiliated with Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill, Saint Luke's South Hospital, Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute and Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City.

Dr. Koreckij's Experience

See how Dr. Koreckij's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Koreckij

Dr. Koreckij accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Koreckij is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Koreckij has admitting privileges.

Dr. Koreckij's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koreckij to family and friends
    Dr. Koreckij's Performance
    in Village of Loch Lloyd |
    Agreed to help me after 2 other doctors refused. Dr. Koreckij gave my life back. Certain I was headed for a wheelchair, my legs and hips have been completely pain free since surgery! An awesome person, as well as surgeon. His staff are also amazing.
    in Lenexa, KS |
    Very good visit. Good explanation.
    Leawood, KS |
    Excellent experience and complete success on the surgery
    in Nevada MO |
    From my 1st appointment to my 9- month check-uo today, my care with Dr. Koreckij has been wonderful. He explained everything fully about my back condition, he took me through the surgery well, and explained exactly what I could expect. He was soot in with everything along with being very professional in his manner along with being friendly. I recommend him very highly!
    in KSEarl Kane |
    Very knowledgebal. Conservative analysis
    in Leawood, KS |
    Caring;comprehensive
    in Overland park KS |
    Helpful and friendly and will come back to him and this group.
    Kansas City, MO |
    My back surgery was great. Highly recommend
    in Kansas City, MO |
    They took X-rays and he confirmed that I do indeed have scoliosis. Then regarding my life long pain, he "prescribed" a couple Tylenol. He disregarded my ideas completely i.e. breast reduction etc. He completely ignored that I'm significantly more hunched than 5 years and I'm only 35. ABSOLUTELY UNHELPFUL.
    Kansas City, MO |
    Great office. Great doctor!! Great experience! Highly recommend!!!
    Kansas City, MO |
    Dr koreckji is a wonderful doctor. He put 4 pin and 2 rods in back and I feel better now than I have in years! He has been great every step of the way and really cares about his patients. Every nurse I had at the hospital said that he would be who they would have do their surgery which says something!
    Kansas City, MO |
    An outstanding doctor! Great office staff! The hospital on site is terrific!
    Leawood, KS |
    Great surgeon! Awesome bedside manner! Highly recommend!!!
    Leawood, KS |
    Surgery went perfect. Pain gone!
    Raymore, MO |
    Dr Koreckij and his staff are outstanding! Dr koreckij did surgery on my back and I feel great. It took a couple weeks to recover but so worth it. His assistant Brandie was so helpful on the phone after surgery. I cannot say enough! Please see him if considering spine surgery!
    Overland Park |
    My neck surgery went great! Pain gone when I woke up. Great bedside manner!
    Overland Park, KS |
    The Best doctor was fixed right after surgery
    in St. Joseph, Mo |
    Dr. Koreckij has made an incredible difference in the quality of my life. I was friightened at the thought of having my back fused & the spinal canal cleared. Having a panic over how I was going to manage afterward, Dr Koreckij calmed my fears. The surgery went beautifully with his competence, knowledge, & expertise. As Dr. Fotopoulos said, "you will never find a better surgeon"...... He was so right, Dr. Koreckij is surely the best! Wonderful result!
    in Overland Park, KS |
    Dr K did an excellent job with the entire process. He was very communicative and did a great job answering questions. It was obvious he cares about his patients. Best Doctor experience in dealing with my spinal issues.
    Kansas City, MO |
    Dr. Koreckij is an excellent doctor and is very knowledgeable. He has a super patient rapport which makes you feel comfortable with him and listens well and always willing to answer your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Koreckij!!
    in Paola Kansas |
    Fantastic would recommend to any one. He was very informative and patient
    in Olathe, Kansas |
    Dr. Koreckij preformed a microdiscectomy on my back. I was very satisfied with him as well as his staff they were very knowledgeable and attentive to my every need. His bedside manners are remarkable I'm still recovering but I left the hospital with no longer having pain down my leg. I highly recommend him for any and all of your Surgical needs. )
    in Lexington, mo |
    He is very easy to talk to and listens to what you say. He explains things so you know exactly what he is going to do. I have all the confidence in him. I think he is a very good surgeon and would recommend him to family and friends.
    in Kansas City, MO |
    Very professional and effective. He made us confident of the out come
    Olathe, KS |
    Dr. Koreckij did my back surgery and he did a wonderful job. The only frustrating thing is to just be able to make an appointment with him at the Orthopeadic place. My phone was acting up so I went online. I had to put a phone number so I called to Orthopeadic place. It is impossible to make an appointment since they only take a phone number to call back. They would not make the appt. over the phone. Really! My phone it's acting up! I'm able to be on the phone right now, make the appointment!!
    in Shawnee, KS |
    I had a large herniated disc (C6-7). I had an ACDF yesterday and feel better than I have for months. Truly! Dr. Koreckij did an incredible job. He was very patient in answering all my questions, and his nursing staff called me back within a few hours each time I left a message. I was crazy nervous about this surgery, but now I'm so glad I did it, and equally glad I chose Dr. Koreckij. Best of luck with whomever you choose- but I highly recommend Dr. Koreckij.
    Overland Park, KS |
    I was scheduled to see Dr. Koreckij for injuries sustained in an auto accident. Three insurance carriers were provided, yet they demanded I give them credit card information for anything that is not paid. Really? The office manager even went to the doctor and asked if he would let it slide, and he would not as it is policy. I walked out.
    Have you seen Dr. Theodore Koreckij, MD?
    Are you Dr. Koreckij?

Dr. Koreckij's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Koreckij has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Koreckij's Board Certifications

• Lumbar Spine Fracture
    • Pathological Spine Fracture

University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
      Rush University
      Orthopaedic Surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan (Residency and Chief Residency)
      Orthopaedic Spine Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan
      University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus
    • Other Education
      University Of Washington Medical Center

Dr. Koreckij does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koreckij and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery