Dr. Theodore Kim, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Kim

Allergy Partners of Northern Virginia

14520 Avion Pkwy Ste 150 Chantilly, VA 20151

Dr. Theodore Kim, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Chantilly, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences in 1994 and specializes in allergy & immunology and internal medicine.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Kim, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Kim and the team at Allergy Partners have been great! They're professional, kind and caring! My son is doing the oral immunotherapy for peanuts and they've been amazing - providing timely advice along the way when we've had any issues whatsoever. I'd highly recommend Dr. Kim!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim and his staff are amazing. They are courteous and incredible knowledgeable. I highly recommend this practice for food allergy, seasonal and pet allergy, asthma and OIT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
All the reviews are true! Excellent experience with my 2.5 year old who went for allergy testing. There are toys in the waiting room and movies to watch during the testing. He was extremely thorough, explained everything very clearly, and gave us a comprehensive treatment plant. Happy mom here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim and his staff provide exceptional service and care. Dr. Kim is professional and competent in his treatment and evaluation. Dr. Kim's staff are wonderful. I have been getting allergy shots at this office for more than a year. The staff is friendly, competent, and helpful with insurance processing, scheduling and answering questions. The nurses are kind, competent & efficient. They carefully manage patient serums and closely monitor patients for adverse reactions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Immunization program got me to a maintenance level in very short order. Treatments were effective at controlling my seasonal allergies. Staff was friendly, efficient, and effective. Would highly recommend to anyone (and I have!).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim is great and his office keeps very convenient times for allergy shots!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim and his staff are so attentive. Willing to get to the bottom of the issues and find solutions. Dr, Kim is very dedicated to his art and even calls patients back directly (rather than a nurse). After 3 months of severe hives, I am finally hive free and working on lessening my meds for allergies. I highly recommend Dr. Kim and all of his staff for great service and professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to my family and friends. He is caring and concerned about my care. He explains everything in detail and provides the best options for care. His staff is top notch as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim is a caring doctor who spends a lot of time listening to patients - a rare thing! I always feel like my concerns are important to him. He works hard to help me with serious asthma and allergy issues, and I have complete faith in him. His staff is also very attentive and kind. The entire office runs like a well-oiled machine with heavy doses of caring and thoroughness, interspersed with a little humor to brighten your day. I highly recommend Dr. Kim and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Allergy Partners is the absolute best. When I first came to see Dr. Kim, I literally just started crying when he entered the room. My allergies had gotten so bad, it was killing me. It was completely interfering with my life. Two years later, I feel great. I now just get my allergy shots once a month and I almost never have any symptoms! The people at Allergy Partners are awesome. They always try to make my shot visits easy and quick. I can't recommend AP highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Kim for many years and have referred many friends to him. He has been wonderful in treating our son for seasonal allergies and our daughter, for food allergies. In addition to him, we love the amazing staff who work with him. We are always so thankful for his patient and comforting nurses who administer our son's allergy shots. Getting shots is never fun, but they make it as easy as possible for him. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
My son's pediatrician referred us to Dr. Kim four years ago. Now my husband and I also see Dr. Kim. He's a great doctor! He takes the time to make sure his patients understand their allergies and treatment. He's a good listener, professional, very knowledgeable, and even has a sense of humor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
I was referred by my primary care physician for help with snoring. Dr. Kim and his whole staff are great! My snoring is better and I discovered that my allergy to cats is not just in my head. I am now being treated and looking forward to sleeping better. I still hate cats though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim is extremely personable and will go the extra "mile" for his patients. I had an allergic reaction one time in a movie theater and went to the closest urgent care. On my way, I called Dr. Kim's office and asked whether or not I should go. He asked me to have the doctor at urgent care to call him, which of course, was after his normal business day. Dr. Kim spoke with the urgent care doctor to make sure I was getting the proper treatment for the reaction. He also called me later at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim has diagnosed my son's multiple food allergies and environmental allergies. He makes it easy to understand and works with us to try to find a way to manage his eczema as well. He responds quickly to any questions or concerns we have had over the years. His office staff is friendly and goes above and beyond to help kids through the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
I was a long time seasonal allergy suferer and always dreaded the allergy season, until I saw Dr. Kim. This is the best treatment i had so far and allergy season is no longer an issue for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
Dr Kim has helped me to successfully manage my allergies. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
He takes the time to get to know each patient. Even though he is the only doctor and it is an obviously busy practice, it still feels personal. The office staff and nurses are wonderful! So sweet, attentive, and caring. Not just about why you are there but you as a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
On time and takes time to listen to patients concerns and the whole picture of one's health. He loves what he does as does his staff. Helps people get the proper medications Some allergic conditions can be difficult to treat, and he is diligent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Kim, MD?
This is a great practice with good staff. Dr. Kim is great about giving a lot of information and answering all kinds of questions.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?

Dr. Theodore T. Kim opened Allergy Partners of Northern Virginia with the vision of creating a unique, patient-centered allergy practice that would focus on giving patients the "best doctor's visit ever." In fact, this statement is a key part of our ...

• Allergy & Immunology

1994
1990

• Korean

Dr. Kim accepts

Dr. Kim accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care of Virginia
Coventry Health Care of Virginia HMO
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Kim's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Blood Allergy Testing
  • Breath Testing
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Skin Allergy
  • Spirometry
  • Toxic Effect of Venom
  • Xolair® Therapy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kim treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital