Dr. Theodore T. Kim, MD

Dr. Theodore T. Kim, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male | 51 years old

Dr. Kim specializes in Allergy & Immunology and practices in Chantilly, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kim? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kim
Dr. Kim's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (36)
Aldie, VA |
Dr Kim has helped me to successfully manage my allergies. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
in Fairfax, VA |
He takes the time to get to know each patient. Even though he is the only doctor and it is an obviously busy practice, it still feels personal. The office staff and nurses are wonderful! So sweet, attentive, and caring. Not just about why you are there but you as a person.
in Falls Church, VA |
On time and takes time to listen to patients concerns and the whole picture of one's health. He loves what he does as does his staff. Helps people get the proper medications Some allergic conditions can be difficult to treat, and he is diligent.
in Oakton, VA |
This is a great practice with good staff. Dr. Kim is great about giving a lot of information and answering all kinds of questions.
in Sterling, VA |
Dr. Kim helped me with issues I've been experiencing for years. He listens and really cares. The staff are fantastic and get to know the patients. If you are looking for an allergist look no further than Dr. Kim and his team!
in Chantilly, VA |
The staff is friendly and personable. Plus the allergy shots are working.
in Annandale, VA |
I would recommend Dr. Kim's office without reservation. I have always been taken care of quickly and their office is always staffed with friendly faces.
in Middleburg, VA |
Dr. Kim has been very thorough in his explanation of my diagnosis and treatment. He has a great bedside manor and is able to quickly walk you through the treatment options. The staff is always pleasant and friendly. Scheduling appointments is never complicated and wait times are short for shots.
in Centreville, VA |
I have been coming to Allergy Partner's of Northern VA for 3 years. The care, and staff are wonderful. Before coming, and starting allergy shots, I was getting acute bronchitis 3-4 times a year. I have rarely gotten sick since. Dr. Kim really knows his stuff!
in Manassas, Va |
Dr. Kim and his staff are great! Always greeting you as you walk in and very prompt and efficient with appointments and shots. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone struggling with their allergies.
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim was very kind and trustworthy. His explanations were clear and concise.
Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim is very patient with my son and always makes sure all my questions are answered before we leave.
in Sterling, VA |
When I moved into the area he was highly recommended. I have been very pleased with Dr. Kim and his staff.
in Manassas, Va |
Excellent. Does not rush your appointment. Also if you call with a question Dr. Kim is the one returning your call if front desk cannot answer.
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim is easy to talk with and listens to your concerns flowing up with a plan that can be implemented immediately. I highly recommend him and his amazing staff to anyone looking for an Allergist.
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim is great doctor. He listens to your problem and helps comes up with a solution. I have a dog and have allergies to a dog, but getting rid of the dog was not a option, so Dr Kim worked with me and help managed my allergies
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim is the best allergist we've ever had. My son had a horrible experience at another practice before coming to him. Since being in his care, his life has changed for the better. No more nosebleeds, uncontrollable coughing, and crying. He takes the time to answer all your questions and is very knowledgeable. The nurses are fantastic and the receptionists are very friendly. You truly feel cared for at Dr. Kim's. Everyone is professional and treats you well.
Chantilly, VA |
I've been coming to this practice for years. The staff treats me like I'm family and really cares about my health. I highly recommend putting your care in their hands.
Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim and his staff are wonderful. We have been receiving treatment there for 3 years now and have never been disappointed. Staff is kind and caring understanding. Hours ar convenient and location is central.
in Springfield, VA |
As a patient of Dr Kim's for several years, I can say definitively that Dr Kim and his entire staff are exceptional. Dr Kim is very caring and thorough, working to ensure his patients are getting the absolute best treatment for their allergy and asthma ailments as possible. The office staff are all incredibly friendly, helpful, and thorough, and the office itself is very warm and welcoming, complete with free wifi and TV tuned to either the Food Network or Home and Garden channel.
in Vienna, VA |
Dr. Kim has worked wonders in managing our son's multiple food allergies, environmental allergies, eczema and asthma. He is extremely thorough and truly makes you feel like he wants you to feel better, not that you are just another patient in the office pipeline. As a parent, I appreciate how he includes my son in his healthcare decision-making. The clinical staff and the front office folks are friendly, helpful, and so helpful, too! In short: Dr. Kim's practice is incredible.
Chantilly, VA |
I've been under under Dr. Kim treatment for my allergy for a few years now. Everything is going well so far.
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim is great! My initial exam was a very thorough and the range of allergens tested was quite impressive (took up my entire back!). Rather than going straight into recommending allergy shots, he prescribed medication and discussed alternative methods to dealing with my allergies which I appreciated - allergy shots take a lot of commitment. I ended up taking the shots because I was allergic to about everything and his office couldn't be more accommodating - open wait times, amazing staff!
in Manassas,va |
Dr. Kim helps me in many kinds of ways.He makes a few chuckles with the kids and are a all around great guy. from 9yr old patient Dr. Kim gives his full attention to his patients - explains what he is doing, why and how the patient is effected by their allergies. Dr. Kim and all his staff are friendly, helpful and attentive. They are dedicated to the health and wellness of all their patients. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone looking for an allergist.
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr Kim is fantastic. He has an excellent bedside manner. My son has been going to his office for the last year and I recommend anyone I know to go to his office. Dr Kim is great with kids and thorough. He takes the time to explain everything to you and does not seem like he is just out to make a buck off of you. The office staff is excellent too. 20 mins notice and you're in...fantastic! Honestly I can't say enough good things about the nurses, doctors and staff in this office.
in Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Kim is excellent. Very thorough, friendly and has really helped my son with allergies and Asthma. His staff is also excellent. Very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this office.
in Chantilly, VA |
I never had any issues with him and my treatment has made my allergy and asthma symptoms pretty much go away.
in Chantilly, VA |
I came to Dr. Kim because of allergies. He was kind and caring and very thorough. He also listened to my concerns. The staff is very kind and helpful. I completed my allergy shots and now go in monthly for maintenance.
in Middleburg, Va |
Very friendly and knowledgeable about my specific case.
Have you seen Dr. Theodore T. Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Completed in 2003

The George Washington Univ

Graduated in 1990

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology

• Nebulizer Treatment
  • Spirometry
  • Xolair® Therapy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.