Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Henderson

THEODORE HENDERSON, MD

3979 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 200 Centennial, CO 80122

Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Saint Louis University School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Henderson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Henderson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Henderson's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Confusion
  • Depressive Disorders

I specialize in the treatment of children of all ages, as well as adults with complex psychopharmacological issues. I approach Psychiatry from a brain-based perspective.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Henderson?
Dr. Henderson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD
RecentMost Helpful
After seeing many psychiatrists over the years,I never truly felt I had accomplished anything in the way of feeling happy or hopeful about life after losing my mom& several miscarriages.Dr. Henderson also diagnosed me w/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, an avenue no other HCP had even delved into.After several mnths of treatment along w/the correct set of medications for my depression,I can truly say that I’ve felt much better than I have in years. He has given me back my energy, joy&hope. Best Dr ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD?
I struggled with severe, treatment-resistant depression for several years. I went through a variety of healthcare providers, working my way up from PA to general practitioner to psychiatrist as my symptoms worsened. The depression persisted and no doctors (including numerous psychiatrists) were able to really make significant improvements. Then I found Dr. Henderson. It took some time for him to find the right treatment for me, but this man truly helped saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD?
For the many years my family has been seeing Dr Henderson, we are satisfied immensely! I was able to graduate two students from high school and they are now working with the community to become productive adults. Best Psychiatrist in the field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD?
Dr Henderson is a fantastic psychiatrist. I've been suicidal for a decade now, having attempted suicide twice. After seeing at least 10 psychiatrists over the years with no meaningful progress, I found Doctor Henderson. He absolutely, absolutely saved me from a third suicide attempt; he literally saved my life. I couldn't recommend him more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Henderson?

Compare Providers