Dr. Theodore Golden, MD

Dr. Theodore Golden, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Theodore Golden, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Troy, MI. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 48 years.

525 E Big Beaver Rd Ste 302

Troy, MI 48083

Learn about Dr. Golden

Dr. Golden's Experience

Dr. Golden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1969
  • Orange Co Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1970
  • Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1971
  • Ill Ee Infir
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Golden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Golden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Golden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golden to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Golden's Performance
    GOOD
in Macomb, MI |
Dr. Golden and his staff are phenomenal. His level of expertise cannot be matched.
in Walled Lake, MI |
Sincere thanks to Plastic Surgeon Doctor Theodore Golden, practicing in Troy MI. He performed a facelift on me 17 days ago, end of March 2017, and he did a beautiful job. I look amazing, and I feel so grateful I was able to get a beautiful result from his expertise and knowledge…I heard him mentoring another doctor on his staff, and I was so impressed with how he was teaching her, he obviously had so much to impart. We women go in for these procedures and we have no idea the complexity and sk
Mi |
He promises you if your not happy he will fix what you don't like..... a revision. It's a total lie. I went in for a Rhinoplasty Specifically to have my round tip nose more defined or narrow. That was not achieved. I went back to show him and instead of listening he kept repeating how great it looked and how the tip was raised which was however that was not the main goal here. After talking over me he got upset and left the room returning to say he would not touch my nose and that was final.
Royal Oak, MI |
Dr Golden fixed some difficulties I was having with blowing my nose during a cold/built up scar tissue, but cosmetically, he gave me a nose that looks far worse than what I had before. It really just needed to be straightened a bit after being broken as a kid, but he made it more obviously crooked, widened the bridge (which I didn't want), and gave me an obvious, pronounced, and uneven tip. I get so sad when I see how much more attractive my overall facial harmony was before. Dismissive too.
in Vancouver, BC |
I seriously regret choosing Dr. Golden as my nose surgeon. I now have trouble breathing (I didn't before the surgery) and my nose is asymmetric. Dr. Golden didn't see the problem when I attended his office for a follow-up. In fact, he was very dismissive. It was only when I sent him photos that he sort of acknowledged the problem. He wouldn't do anything to fix it though. Beware!
Have you seen Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
Are you Dr. Golden?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

Visit Dr. Golden