Dr. Theodore Golden, MD

Dr. Theodore Golden, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

525 E Big Beaver Rd Ste 302 Troy, MI 48083 Get Directions

Dr. Theodore Golden, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Troy, MI. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 48 years.

Dr. Golden's Experience

See how Dr. Golden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Golden

Dr. Golden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golden to family and friends
    3.2
    Dr. Golden's Performance
    in Walled Lake, MI |
    Sincere thanks to Plastic Surgeon Doctor Theodore Golden, practicing in Troy MI. He performed a facelift on me 17 days ago, end of March 2017, and he did a beautiful job. I look amazing, and I feel so grateful I was able to get a beautiful result from his expertise and knowledge…I heard him mentoring another doctor on his staff, and I was so impressed with how he was teaching her, he obviously had so much to impart. We women go in for these procedures and we have no idea the complexity and sk
    Mi |
    He promises you if your not happy he will fix what you don't like..... a revision. It's a total lie. I went in for a Rhinoplasty Specifically to have my round tip nose more defined or narrow. That was not achieved. I went back to show him and instead of listening he kept repeating how great it looked and how the tip was raised which was however that was not the main goal here. After talking over me he got upset and left the room returning to say he would not touch my nose and that was final.
    Royal Oak, MI |
    Dr Golden fixed some difficulties I was having with blowing my nose during a cold/built up scar tissue, but cosmetically, he gave me a nose that looks far worse than what I had before. It really just needed to be straightened a bit after being broken as a kid, but he made it more obviously crooked, widened the bridge (which I didn't want), and gave me an obvious, pronounced, and uneven tip. I get so sad when I see how much more attractive my overall facial harmony was before. Dismissive too.
    in Vancouver, BC |
    I seriously regret choosing Dr. Golden as my nose surgeon. I now have trouble breathing (I didn't before the surgery) and my nose is asymmetric. Dr. Golden didn't see the problem when I attended his office for a follow-up. In fact, he was very dismissive. It was only when I sent him photos that he sort of acknowledged the problem. He wouldn't do anything to fix it though. Beware!
    Have you seen Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
    Are you Dr. Golden?

Dr. Golden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Golden has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Golden's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

Dr. Golden does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Golden and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Mi Med Sch

Graduated in 1969

Orange Co Med Ctr

Completed in 1970

Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak Campus

Completed in 1971

Ill Ee Infir

Completed in 1974

Dr. Golden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Golden does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Golden and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.