Dr. Theodore Golden, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 75

Dr. Golden

Theodore A Golden, MD

755 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 2111 Troy, MI 48084

Dr. Theodore Golden, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Troy, MI and has been practicing for 49 years. He graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1969 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Golden accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Golden's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Golden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Golden

2.7

Dr. Golden?
Dr. Golden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Golden, MD
Dr. Theodore shattered my nose bridge during my nose surgery. I was left with a crooked nose and a wide bridge. He said to never touch my nose again as it will collapse. Terrible experience. I woke up a few times during the surgery and heard Dr Theodore and the nurses talking negatively about me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
He took too much cartilage regardless of my having thick skin, removed my columella and ruined my beautiful smile and made my bridge crooked and wide. Now I'm looking for someone to help me with this mess. He even told me not to ever touch my nose again which made me even less trustful of other doctors. I've been living with this nightmare for years suffering both physically and emotionally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
Horrible, terrible, awful doctor. He lied to me and did things to my nose that was never agreed upon, cut out cartilage that I never asked to take out and left my tip projected. Woke up multiple times during surgery, I was terrified and he told me to shut up. I have to find a new doctor to fix my issues now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
Dr. Golden and his staff are phenomenal. His level of expertise cannot be matched.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
Sincere thanks to Plastic Surgeon Doctor Theodore Golden, practicing in Troy MI. He performed a facelift on me 17 days ago, end of March 2017, and he did a beautiful job. I look amazing, and I feel so grateful I was able to get a beautiful result from his expertise and knowledge…I heard him mentoring another doctor on his staff, and I was so impressed with how he was teaching her, he obviously had so much to impart. We women go in for these procedures and we have no idea the complexity and sk
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
He promises you if your not happy he will fix what you don't like..... a revision. It's a total lie. I went in for a Rhinoplasty Specifically to have my round tip nose more defined or narrow. That was not achieved. I went back to show him and instead of listening he kept repeating how great it looked and how the tip was raised which was however that was not the main goal here. After talking over me he got upset and left the room returning to say he would not touch my nose and that was final.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
Dr Golden fixed some difficulties I was having with blowing my nose during a cold/built up scar tissue, but cosmetically, he gave me a nose that looks far worse than what I had before. It really just needed to be straightened a bit after being broken as a kid, but he made it more obviously crooked, widened the bridge (which I didn't want), and gave me an obvious, pronounced, and uneven tip. I get so sad when I see how much more attractive my overall facial harmony was before. Dismissive too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?
I seriously regret choosing Dr. Golden as my nose surgeon. I now have trouble breathing (I didn't before the surgery) and my nose is asymmetric. Dr. Golden didn't see the problem when I attended his office for a follow-up. In fact, he was very dismissive. It was only when I sent him photos that he sort of acknowledged the problem. He wouldn't do anything to fix it though. Beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Golden, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Golden?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat