Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD
Lexington Plastic Surgery believes in treating the needs of the Commonwealth through thoughtful, compassionate, and targeted care. Utilizing modern techniques and conservative, yet powerful tools, we aim to achieve cosmetic excellence through our team of nurses, aestheticians, and a full line of cosmetic and reconstructive options. We look forward to meeting new patients and helping you achieve your goals, whether is be tasteful rejuvenation, or reconstruction following cancer. Feel free to call and schedule a consultation at (859) 279-2111.

Lexington Plastic Surgery, PLLC

1760 Nicholasville Rd Ste 402

Lexington, KY 40503

Learn about Dr. Gerstle

We aim to let our patients guide their care.  By placing patients in control, and only "offering" services at their request, we seek to treat what he/she wants, rather than "directing" them to a path that they may not necessarily desire, or need.  We look forward to meeting you.  To schedule a consultation, please call (859) 279-2111.

Dr. Gerstle's Experience

Dr. Gerstle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Varicose Veins
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Us Military Acad
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Louisville
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Beth Israel Deaconess/Harvard Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Plastic Surgery Program

Dr. Gerstle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gerstle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gerstle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gerstle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gerstle to family and friends
Dr. Gerstle's Performance
Versailles |
Dr. Gerstle’s has advanced surgical training and an unmatched level of skill. Not only are his results impeccable, but he is completely focused and takes as much time as anyone could possibly need for consultations and post-op visits. Moreover, he is extremely detail oriented and holds himself to the highest standards. His level of attention to each patient is beyond anything I have ever seen. Regardless of the day or hour, he always has a smile on his face and shows a positive, amazing energy.
in Calvert City, KY |
In March of 2017 I had my breast implants removed via en bloc and had a mastopexy and nipple reduction. I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. G has an outstanding bedside manner and has been available for any questions or concerns that I have had. I would highly recommend him.
in Lexington, KY |
My facelift result is more than I could have ever expected. Dr. Gerstle was very clear with what I could expect and exceeded every expectation that my husband and I had. He also cured my migraines!
in Lexington, KY |
I recently had plastic surgery done by another MD which was disappointing. I had bad scarring of my upper arms with one incision splitting open, necessitating months of wound care. Another scar on my neck puckered skin on one side, making me self-conscious. I contacted Dr. Gristle after reviewing his credentials, feeling he may be able to reverse my problems. He corrected these issues and my skin is smooth and natural. The arm scar revision is healing well and I am very happy with Dr. Gerstle!
Dealing with difficult problems after cosmetic surgery can be challenging, but we welcome them and look forward to helping all patients achieve the results they deserve.
in Lexington, KY |
The entire process with Dr. Gerstle and his staff has been wonderful. At the recommendation of my primary care physician, I met with Dr. Gerstle. He took the time to listen to my concerns, what I wanted to achieve from the surgery, and confirmed that he could perform a breast reduction correct gigantomastia. Surgery went well without complication. Two months after surgery, my silhouette and my well-being have remarkably improved. I am very pleased with my decision to undergo the procedure.
in Lexington, KY |
Knowledgeable, straightforward and amazing results
Bowling Green, KY |
I had four fist sized tattoos on my body.Two on my chest, and one on each shoulder blade.For personal reasons I needed to get rid of these tattoos. I tried laser removal for three consecutive years and they still wouldn't come out. I was starting to think there was nothing I could do. I finally met Dr. Gerstle. He confidently showed me how easy it would be to remove the tattoos and took care of it. He's the best. All other surgeons I got appointments with were too scared to tackle the procedure.
Tattoo removal is a passion of mine and through a thoughtful approach, we can usually remove a palm-sized tattoo in 2-3 sessions with less pain and downtime than traditional approaches.
in Lexington, KY |
An outstanding experience from start to finish. I felt time, sun and gravity had taken a toll on me and it showed most in my face. After discussing some choices we decided on a facial rejuvenation that included a chin lift, repair to droopy eyes and fat grafting to fill in and add some youthful contour to my face. He and his staff were so attentive in the follow up to my procedure. So much more than expected. He is an excellent surgeon with an outstanding staff.
Gender Confirmation Surgery is a passion within our practice and we welcome patients of all ages.
Lexington, KY |
I went to Dr. Gerstle for labiaplasty, and I cannot say enough good things about him . He spent almost an hour and a half talking to us at the first consultation, and is at every appointment you have in the office to talk to you and answer questions. He is a fantastic surgeon, I had absolutely no bruising or swelling AT ALL. Additionally, he gives you his cell phone number and answered a call from us on Friday night at 10:30, then called again Saturday morning to make sure everything was okay.
Through in-office private treatment, patients experience a confidential approach with less than one week of down-time.
in Lexington, KY |
Great! He was a great doctor and he made my experience very pleasant
Reconstructive surgery is important for making each patient feel whole and comfortable again. Using the Mirror Imaging system in our photo studio, we can demonstrate what patients can expect for their final result.
in Lexington, KY |
After accompanying my partner to an Eyelid plastic surgery I decided to switch and use Dr. Gerstle for my Botox injections to the forehead. He is straight forward - explains in detail what he will do, what to expect, any possible side effects and was available by phone and email to answer any further questions- He takes his time when explaining what he will do - I never felt rushed - This will be my regular Dr. for both Botox injections and any future plastic surgery.
Lexington, KY |
Throughout the years I have seen other plastic surgeons, but Dr. Gerstle has become my favorite. His emphasis on educating me regarding the expectations of my surgery, his accessibility, and his meticulous attention to detail have convinced me that I am receiving the best care possible. His staff is exceptional as well-always so warm and welcoming.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Gerstle and his professional team at Lexington Plastic Surgery went over and beyond to make the entire experience comfortable. I was absolutely pleased with the quality of care and the attentiveness to my concerns. Most importantly, I am thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Gerstle to anyone.
Treating Active Duty Military and Veterans with the care and attention they deserve is a passion and we can usually offer discounts on procedures and products to them.
Lexington, KY |
Dr Gerstle is truly amazing. He makes you feel at ease, he takes the time to explain and draw what he will do, he does not make you feel rushed, and he has the best bed-side manners I have experienced. The visits easily take 1 hr as he takes the time to go over everything in great detail. He is a perfectionist, and very meticulous about symmetry. His staff is wonderful also.
Taking time and a personalized approach to patient concerns are hallmarks of Lexington Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Theo Gerstle is an exceptional surgeon. He bed side manor is the best I've ever seen. He takes his time with you and treats every patient with great care. I would trust him with my life. I would recommend anyone and everyone to him!
in Lexington, KY |
FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. GERSTLE AND HIS STAFF HAS BEEN A BLESSING! DR. GERSTLE WAS VERY DETAILED IN HIS CONSULTAION WITH ME. THE BEFORE/AFTER IMAGES THAT WAS DONE DURING MY CONSULTAION WAS THE DECIDING FACTOR AND HELPED MAKING MY DECISION TO GO THROUGH WITH MY PROCEDURE EASIER. DR. GERSTLE HAS WALKED WITH ME EVERY STEP OF THIS LIFE CHANGING JOURNEY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GERSTLE. GREAT DOCTOR!!
Happy to help!
Have you seen Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?

Visit Dr. Gerstle