Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Lexington, KY. He graduated from University of Louisville and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

3363 Tates Creek Rd Ste 209

Lexington, KY 40502

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Practicing While Alcohol/Drug Impaired (6/27/2018)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Gerstle's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gerstle's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hand Fracture

Dr. Gerstle treats Hand Fracture more than 31% of his peers

Dr. Gerstle treats this condition more than 31% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Bennett's Fracture
  • Carpal Fractures
  • Scaphoid Fractures
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)

Dr. Gerstle treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) more than 31% of his peers

Dr. Gerstle treats this condition more than 31% of his peers

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Gerstle treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 28% of his peers

Dr. Gerstle treats this condition more than 28% of his peers

Dr. Gerstle's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Labial Hypertrophy
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Varicose Veins
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

We aim to let our patients guide their care.  By placing patients in control, and only "offering" services at their request, we seek to treat what he/she wants, rather than "directing" them to a path that they may not necessarily desire, or need.  We look forward to meeting you.  To schedule a consultation, please call (859) 279-2111.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Gerstle?
Dr. Gerstle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Not only is Dr.G good with his hands(steady)and making sure his patience are 100% satisfied. He is also very kind and makes sure his patience can contact him if you need anything or are worried about anything. All-in-All, he's the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr.Gerstle and his staff are friendly and professional. I was well informed about the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery I elected to have Dr. Gerstle preform. Dr. Gerstle's ease and confidence throughout the procedure inspired the same in me. Dr. Gerstle personally called me at home the following day to check on me. The entire experience was positive and the results are lovely. I recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is an amazing surgeon, I would recommend him to anyone!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is amazing! During my visit he was very patient, thorough, and reassuring. He explained the process of any procedures that I asked about. He was very personable which I appreciate very much. His staff was very pleasant as soon as I walked in. They offered refreshments and were very kind and welcoming! The office is very nicely decorated and clean. I will be a returning patient from now on!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gerstle! He goes above and beyond. My son had an emergency on a Saturday and with one quick phone call Dr. Gerstle had us in office within 30 minutes. Thank you so much Dr. Gerstle for saving my son from lifetime damage! You are a blessing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Great plastic surgeon with great bedside manner. He recently performed multiple procedures on me and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. Has a great staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle went above and beyond with his care and service. Dr. Gerstle met us at his office on a HOLIDAY because our son had a head wound that required immediate attention. Dr. Gerstle was extremely knowledgable and had the best bedside manner with children! Our pediatrician was so impressed that the wound has healed so well that he is now recommending Gerstle to all patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. Vwvery pleased with the outcome and I would chose him every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is truly an amazing doctor. From his education, bedside manner, expertise, and comfortable office. He made me feel right at home and saved my arm from not only the ugly scar but from preventing a frightening medical emergency. He acted fast on my situation from the moment I reached out to him and he took the time to contact me after his normal hours due to his genuine concern of my health. You don’t find that very often and I could not think of going to anything else for my wellness
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle did some work on my eyelids. The results look fabulous. He's very personable and caring. I recommend him highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle did my tommy tuck. The results are outstanding. The healing time was minimal and I am 73 year old diabetic. His bedside manner was so soothing. The procedure took very little time and almost no downtime. He also followed up with phone calls and answered all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle has been following me for the past four years for my Neurofibromastosis. It’s been a life long struggle having NF, but finding Dr. Gerstle has helped tremendously. I recently went back to him to have some Neurofibromas removed from by back. It was a quick and easy in office procedure. He always takes his time and goes over everything throughly. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Outstanding! I went to Dr. Gerstle for basic Botox but he ended up helping me with a situation with my wrist (ganglion cyst) - I was so incredibly grateful. The Botox was successful also of course. He also noted another medical condition that I have (something that nobody else notices, at least not on observation) - I remark on that to people frequently that he is extremely observant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
He worked closely with me, to find the right procedures to reconstruct my body after MAJOR weight loss, so that I would get the best results. He kept up with my after care, seeing me regulary, and making sure I had the appropriate compression garments for a comfortable recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I just had a neck & face lift along with fat transfer and a slight chin reduction done. His staff was so easy to get to know, very friendly and willing to help me in anyway they could. Dr. Gerstle is so kind, gentle and so down to earth when talking with you. He is there taking such good care of you even after work hours. I LOVED, LOVED the results I got. He is a fantastic surgeon and puts forth every effort to please you. His main concern is that you get the results that you want.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I had a finger injury. I work with my hands daily. I was a bad patient and went back to work the same day. After he removed a cyst from my tendon. Two weeks later totally healed. No scar. So crazy. I feel so secure having a doctor from Harvard working on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle's artistic approach performing fat transfer to my face was phenomenal. It took 8 years off & looks so natural. He listened to all my concerns and took them into consideration while I was under his care. His approachable and kind personality made my experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend him to others considering fat transfer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Gerstle and his staff was amazing. Very passionate about what he does! Loving the new office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I had a major injury to my lip and cheek and I just thank God Dr Gerstle was in that emergency room to save my face. The results are truly extraordinary and you’d never believe the damage that was there’d before if you hadn’t seen it. I have minimal scarring 18mths later. He is a wonderful surgeon and a perfectionist and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I've had several procedures performed by Dr. Gerstle over the past year and a half and they have all been a terrific experience. I have never had any doctor spend more time with me to explain things better and work so hard to follow up and make sure that I was doing well and happy with the results. The rest of his staff functions the same way always doing extra to make me feel welcome and comfortable answer all my questions and stay in contact with me before and after procedure.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gerstle?

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gerstle treats patients.

Saint Joseph East