Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Lexington, KY. He graduated from University Of Louisville and specializes in plastic surgery, craniofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

1760 Nicholasville Rd Ste 402

Lexington, KY 40503

Learn about Dr. Gerstle

Dr. Gerstle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gerstle "Lexington Plastic Surgery believes in treating the needs of the Commonwealth through thoughtful, compassionate, and targeted care. Utilizing modern techniques and conservative, yet powerful tools, we aim to achieve cosmetic excellence through our team of nurses, aestheticians, and a full line of cosmetic and reconstructive options. We look forward to meeting new patients and helping you achieve your goals, whether is be tasteful rejuvenation, or reconstruction following cancer. Feel free to call and schedule a consultation at (859) 279-2111."

This content was provided by Dr. Gerstle "We aim to let our patients guide their care.  By placing patients in control, and only "offering" services at their request, we seek to treat what he/she wants, rather than "directing" them to a path that they may not necessarily desire, or need.  We look forward to meeting you.  To schedule a consultation, please call (859) 279-2111."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Craniofacial Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Us Military Acad
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Louisville
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Beth Israel Deaconess/Harvard Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Plastic Surgery Program

Dr. Gerstle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gerstle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gerstle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gerstle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gerstle to family and friends

Dr. Gerstle's Performance

I had a major injury to my lip and cheek and I just thank God Dr Gerstle was in that emergency room to save my face. The results are truly extraordinary and you’d never believe the damage that was there’d before if you hadn’t seen it. I have minimal scarring 18mths later. He is a wonderful surgeon...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had several procedures performed by Dr. Gerstle over the past year and a half and they have all been a terrific experience. I have never had any doctor spend more time with me to explain things better and work so hard to follow up and make sure that I was doing well and happy with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gerstle is experienced & excellent with patients. He did a wonderful job for me and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Incredible Facelift, so glad I did it. Dr. Gerstle and his staff and warm and ALWAYS available. As a nervous person, having a surgeon who is skilled AND reachable at all times is almost impossible to find. Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Gerstle and his staff and his surger center. If I had concerns, I could communicate very easily with the doctor which I really liked. I would highly recommend this doctor!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0