Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Lexington, KY. He graduated from University Of Louisville and specializes in plastic surgery, craniofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

3363 Tates Creek Rd Ste 209

Lexington, KY 40502

Learn about Dr. Gerstle

Dr. Gerstle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gerstle "Lexington Plastic Surgery believes in treating the needs of the Commonwealth through thoughtful, compassionate, and targeted care. Utilizing modern techniques and conservative, yet powerful tools, we aim to achieve cosmetic excellence through our team of nurses, aestheticians, and a full line of cosmetic and reconstructive options. We look forward to meeting new patients and helping you achieve your goals, whether is be tasteful rejuvenation, or reconstruction following cancer. Feel free to call and schedule a consultation at (859) 279-2111."

This content was provided by Dr. Gerstle "We aim to let our patients guide their care.  By placing patients in control, and only "offering" services at their request, we seek to treat what he/she wants, rather than "directing" them to a path that they may not necessarily desire, or need.  We look forward to meeting you.  To schedule a consultation, please call (859) 279-2111."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Craniofacial Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

1 Sanction
  • Practicing While Alcohol/Drug Impaired (6/27/2018)
    Action Taken: License Restricted
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Kentucky

• Us Military Acad
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Louisville
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Beth Israel Deaconess/Harvard Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard Plastic Surgery Program

Dr. Gerstle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gerstle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gerstle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gerstle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gerstle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gerstle

4.838709677419355%

Dr. Gerstle?
Dr. Gerstle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD
RecentHighestLowest
He worked closely with me, to find the right procedures to reconstruct my body after MAJOR weight loss, so that I would get the best results. He kept up with my after care, seeing me regulary, and making sure I had the appropriate compression garments for a comfortable recovery.
Kaleena in Georgetown, KY – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I just had a neck & face lift along with fat transfer and a slight chin reduction done. His staff was so easy to get to know, very friendly and willing to help me in anyway they could. Dr. Gerstle is so kind, gentle and so down to earth when talking with you. He is there taking such good care of...Read More
Vickie in KY – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I had a finger injury. I work with my hands daily. I was a bad patient and went back to work the same day. After he removed a cyst from my tendon. Two weeks later totally healed. No scar. So crazy. I feel so secure having a doctor from Harvard working on me.
Donny Wilson in Lexington, KY – Sep 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle's artistic approach performing fat transfer to my face was phenomenal. It took 8 years off & looks so natural. He listened to all my concerns and took them into consideration while I was under his care. His approachable and kind personality made my experience enjoyable. I would highly...Read More
Lilian O in Lexington , KY – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Gerstle and his staff was amazing. Very passionate about what he does! Loving the new office!
Crystal in Lexington, KY – Jul 23, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gerstle?