Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Gerstle

Lexington Plastic Surgery, PLLC

3363 Tates Creek Rd Ste 209 Lexington, KY 40502

Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lexington, KY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gerstle to book an appointment.

Dr. Gerstle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gerstle

Dr. Gerstle?
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD
I went to see Dr. Gerstle for a consultation for breast augmentation and a BBL after the almost immediate reply to my inquiry. I loved the atmosphere, knowledge, and most importantly service and reviews so much that I made my appointment that very day and within a week had my procedures performed. I’m healing at a rapid rate based on the two follow-up appointments that I’ve had since my procedures less than a week ago,in addition to the personal calls just to check up on me! I am BEYOND PLEASED with my results and my personal self image has really began to heal with Dr. Gerstle’s amazing work and random encouraging comments and remarks the entire team didn’t even know meant so much!!!. Dr. Gerstle, Amber, Ms.G, Dr.H : ABSOLUTELY DEDICATED, AMAZING and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! So Positively Life changing and the clincher......Shockingly Affordable!!!!
S.Washington – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I recently had a tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation. I needed a lot of work due to weight loss of 100lbs. Dr. Gerstle has been amazing and he has been there for me every step of the way before and after surgery. I am very pleased with my results. Office visits pre and post op are very quick. I’ve been taken straight back to a room each visit. Not only is Dr. Gerstle great, but he also has a wonderful staff. He has addressed any question or concern I have had and made this a very pleasant experience. I would recommend him for any plastic surgery needs!
Brittany C from Pikeville, KY – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Had a great experience with Dr. Gerstle. Was very pleased with my results from a breast reduction and lift. Just before Christmas. Very talented and great bedside manner. He called and checked on me personally. A excellent doctor.
Kimberly Kern – Feb 04, 2020
Kimberly, Thank you For sharing your experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Zero Stars. Absolutely HORRIBLE results by Dr. Gerstle. I'm in my mid 40's and this was the worst experience of my life. I regret the day I ever walked into his office and wasted thousands of dollars and months of my precious time. Unbelievable! Thankfully, I was able to find an honest doctor to help me. I would NOT recommend Theo Gerstle to anyone!!!
Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
My overall experience was phenomenal. Dr. Gerstle was an absolute pleasure. He is definitely an artist. Amber and the rest of his team was very professional and very friendly. 42 year old Richmond KY
Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I had an excellent experience with my lip filler administered by Dr. Gerstle. There was no pain and the result looks completely natural.
Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Each time I go there the staff is so welcoming. And Dr. Gerstle always remembers my name. And takes time to talk with me for a few minutes. I've never had a doctor make himself so available when you need him.
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Not only is Dr.G good with his hands(steady)and making sure his patience are 100% satisfied. He is also very kind and makes sure his patience can contact him if you need anything or are worried about anything. All-in-All, he's the best!!!
Brittany in Paris, KY – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr.Gerstle and his staff are friendly and professional. I was well informed about the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery I elected to have Dr. Gerstle preform. Dr. Gerstle's ease and confidence throughout the procedure inspired the same in me. Dr. Gerstle personally called me at home the following day to check on me. The entire experience was positive and the results are lovely. I recommend him to my family and friends.
Grenda Sanders in KY – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is an amazing surgeon, I would recommend him to anyone!!!!
Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is amazing! During my visit he was very patient, thorough, and reassuring. He explained the process of any procedures that I asked about. He was very personable which I appreciate very much. His staff was very pleasant as soon as I walked in. They offered refreshments and were very kind and welcoming! The office is very nicely decorated and clean. I will be a returning patient from now on!
Kristy S. in Lexington, KY – Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gerstle! He goes above and beyond. My son had an emergency on a Saturday and with one quick phone call Dr. Gerstle had us in office within 30 minutes. Thank you so much Dr. Gerstle for saving my son from lifetime damage! You are a blessing!
Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Great plastic surgeon with great bedside manner. He recently performed multiple procedures on me and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. Has a great staff as well.
Tammy foley in Georgetown , KY – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle went above and beyond with his care and service. Dr. Gerstle met us at his office on a HOLIDAY because our son had a head wound that required immediate attention. Dr. Gerstle was extremely knowledgable and had the best bedside manner with children! Our pediatrician was so impressed that the wound has healed so well that he is now recommending Gerstle to all patients.
Lexington, KY – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is truly an amazing doctor. From his education, bedside manner, expertise, and comfortable office. He made me feel right at home and saved my arm from not only the ugly scar but from preventing a frightening medical emergency. He acted fast on my situation from the moment I reached out to him and he took the time to contact me after his normal hours due to his genuine concern of my health. You don’t find that very often and I could not think of going to anything else for my wellness
Kyleigh Wright in Lexington, KY – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle did some work on my eyelids. The results look fabulous. He's very personable and caring. I recommend him highly
Lexington, KY – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle did my tommy tuck. The results are outstanding. The healing time was minimal and I am 73 year old diabetic. His bedside manner was so soothing. The procedure took very little time and almost no downtime. He also followed up with phone calls and answered all my questions.
Nov 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle has been following me for the past four years for my Neurofibromastosis. It’s been a life long struggle having NF, but finding Dr. Gerstle has helped tremendously. I recently went back to him to have some Neurofibromas removed from by back. It was a quick and easy in office procedure. He always takes his time and goes over everything throughly. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!
Amber in Lexington, KY – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Outstanding! I went to Dr. Gerstle for basic Botox but he ended up helping me with a situation with my wrist (ganglion cyst) - I was so incredibly grateful. The Botox was successful also of course. He also noted another medical condition that I have (something that nobody else notices, at least not on observation) - I remark on that to people frequently that he is extremely observant.
Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
He worked closely with me, to find the right procedures to reconstruct my body after MAJOR weight loss, so that I would get the best results. He kept up with my after care, seeing me regulary, and making sure I had the appropriate compression garments for a comfortable recovery.
Kaleena in Georgetown, KY – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gerstle?

We aim to let our patients guide their care.  By placing patients in control, and only "offering" services at their request, we seek to treat what he/she wants, rather than "directing" them to a path that they may not necessarily desire, or need.  We look forward to meeting you.  To schedule a consultation, please call (859) 279-2111.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery