Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 44

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lexington, KY. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD

Lexington Plastic Surgery, PLLC

3363 Tates Creek Rd Ste 209 Lexington, KY 40502 ()

Compare Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Gerstle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gerstle

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Gerstle

The staff is nice. Too bad after my revision and wound opening (again) he completely ignored signs of infection. Went to a 10am appointment and was told my wound was “looking great” and “I’d be so shocked in 2 weeks at my results” (heard that line every week for over a month) only to end up in the ER 6 hours later septic. I spent a week in the hospital, had to have my entire abdomen washed out, and then spent 2 weeks at home with a picc line and more antibiotics. Never heard from Dr. Gerstle again after that 10am appointment. My abdomen looks horrible. My nipples are uneven.I had multiple doctors tell me while I was admitted that if I had waited even 1 more day to come in that I would have been in multi-organ failure. So, no I definitely wouldn’t recommend going to this office. As a nurse I look back at pictures of my large open wound and think why did I listen to this guy for so many weeks before seeking other treatment?? Save yourself the risk and lo
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
MB – Sep 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
If you're planning to have any kind of cosmetic procedure, Doctor Gerstle and his staff at Lexington Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery are who you want, without question. 9 weeks ago, I had a complete abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) along with liposuction. I am not going to sugarcoat it--the recuperation was rough...but only for a few weeks. This is to be expected as in no way are either of these procedures minimal--know that ahead of time. But, in terms of regret...I have ZERO. I would do it all over again as I love my results. But more importantly, I cannot imagine experiencing this procedure at any other place. Dr. Gerstle and staff are AMAZING. Really. I often read reviews and question the authenticity or sincerity. Please know that I have zero to gain from writing this other than my hope to encourage and direct those who are considering a procedure but are apprehensive, as I was, too. The night of my procedure, Dr. Gerstle personally called to check in. Yes, you read that correct
Nikki – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
The staff is excellent. Loved his work, definitely helped with my confidence!! Thank you.
Christian Carter – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I called Dr. Gerstle’s staff for appointment. I was scheduled for consultation in two days and then surgery in two weeks for Fleur de lis. He was so helpful and explained everything to me. Any issues that I have had since surgery, he had contacted me and helped explain everything to me. I never have to wait when going back for my visits. His office staff is wonderful to deal with and very caring. I highly recommend Dr. Gerstle!!
Stephanie Greenhill – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I went to see Dr. Gerstle for a consultation for breast augmentation and a BBL after the almost immediate reply to my inquiry. I loved the atmosphere, knowledge, and most importantly service and reviews so much that I made my appointment that very day and within a week had my procedures performed. I’m healing at a rapid rate based on the two follow-up appointments that I’ve had since my procedures less than a week ago,in addition to the personal calls just to check up on me! I am BEYOND PLEASED with my results and my personal self image has really began to heal with Dr. Gerstle’s amazing work and random encouraging comments and remarks the entire team didn’t even know meant so much!!!. Dr. Gerstle, Amber, Ms.G, Dr.H : ABSOLUTELY DEDICATED, AMAZING and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! So Positively Life changing and the clincher......Shockingly Affordable!!!!
S.Washington – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I recently had a tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation. I needed a lot of work due to weight loss of 100lbs. Dr. Gerstle has been amazing and he has been there for me every step of the way before and after surgery. I am very pleased with my results. Office visits pre and post op are very quick. I’ve been taken straight back to a room each visit. Not only is Dr. Gerstle great, but he also has a wonderful staff. He has addressed any question or concern I have had and made this a very pleasant experience. I would recommend him for any plastic surgery needs!
Brittany C from Pikeville, KY – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Had a great experience with Dr. Gerstle. Was very pleased with my results from a breast reduction and lift. Just before Christmas. Very talented and great bedside manner. He called and checked on me personally. A excellent doctor.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Kimberly Kern – Feb 04, 2020
Kimberly, Thank you For sharing your experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Zero Stars. Absolutely HORRIBLE results by Dr. Gerstle. I'm in my mid 40's and this was the worst experience of my life. I regret the day I ever walked into his office and wasted thousands of dollars and months of my precious time. Unbelievable! Thankfully, I was able to find an honest doctor to help me. I would NOT recommend Theo Gerstle to anyone!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
My overall experience was phenomenal. Dr. Gerstle was an absolute pleasure. He is definitely an artist. Amber and the rest of his team was very professional and very friendly. 42 year old Richmond KY
Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I had an excellent experience with my lip filler administered by Dr. Gerstle. There was no pain and the result looks completely natural.
Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Each time I go there the staff is so welcoming. And Dr. Gerstle always remembers my name. And takes time to talk with me for a few minutes. I've never had a doctor make himself so available when you need him.
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Not only is Dr.G good with his hands(steady)and making sure his patience are 100% satisfied. He is also very kind and makes sure his patience can contact him if you need anything or are worried about anything. All-in-All, he's the best!!!
Brittany in Paris, KY – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr.Gerstle and his staff are friendly and professional. I was well informed about the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery I elected to have Dr. Gerstle preform. Dr. Gerstle's ease and confidence throughout the procedure inspired the same in me. Dr. Gerstle personally called me at home the following day to check on me. The entire experience was positive and the results are lovely. I recommend him to my family and friends.
Grenda Sanders in KY – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is an amazing surgeon, I would recommend him to anyone!!!!
Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is amazing! During my visit he was very patient, thorough, and reassuring. He explained the process of any procedures that I asked about. He was very personable which I appreciate very much. His staff was very pleasant as soon as I walked in. They offered refreshments and were very kind and welcoming! The office is very nicely decorated and clean. I will be a returning patient from now on!
Kristy S. in Lexington, KY – Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gerstle! He goes above and beyond. My son had an emergency on a Saturday and with one quick phone call Dr. Gerstle had us in office within 30 minutes. Thank you so much Dr. Gerstle for saving my son from lifetime damage! You are a blessing!
Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Great plastic surgeon with great bedside manner. He recently performed multiple procedures on me and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. Has a great staff as well.
Tammy foley in Georgetown , KY – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle went above and beyond with his care and service. Dr. Gerstle met us at his office on a HOLIDAY because our son had a head wound that required immediate attention. Dr. Gerstle was extremely knowledgable and had the best bedside manner with children! Our pediatrician was so impressed that the wound has healed so well that he is now recommending Gerstle to all patients.
Lexington, KY – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle is truly an amazing doctor. From his education, bedside manner, expertise, and comfortable office. He made me feel right at home and saved my arm from not only the ugly scar but from preventing a frightening medical emergency. He acted fast on my situation from the moment I reached out to him and he took the time to contact me after his normal hours due to his genuine concern of my health. You don’t find that very often and I could not think of going to anything else for my wellness
Kyleigh Wright in Lexington, KY – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?
Dr. Gerstle did some work on my eyelids. The results look fabulous. He's very personable and caring. I recommend him highly
Lexington, KY – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Gerstle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gerstle?