Dr. Theodore J. Daly, MD

Dr. Theodore J. Daly, MD

Dermatology | Male

Garden City Dermatology 901 Stewart Ave Ste 201, Garden City, NY 11530 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Daly specializes in Dermatology and practices in Garden City, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Daly? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Daly's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Daly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daly

Dr. Daly accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Daly has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Daly's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
Dr. Theodore J. Daly, MD says

To Justin,

Certain medications are prescription strength and must be monitored.  We cannot continue to have a patient use them indefinitely, especially if a patient has not been seen in over two years, without examining the patient in order to decide if this is still proper treatment.  We always try to inform patients of the cost of a visit if we do not participate with their insurance.  We find patients prefer to be informed and not surprised at check out.  We care about every single patient of ours and try to give the best possible care.  I am very sorry if while trying to care for you, we inadvertently upset you, that is why I called so that I could explain this and try to accommodate you.

To Stacy in Manhasset,

I am very sorry you were not pleased with your experience in our office.  I speak to the nurse in the Exam Room because she is writing the note as I am dictating to her.  I find it allows me to better concentrate on the patient, and not stop to write the note.  I apologize if you misunderstood this as anything other than being efficient in the room.

I am also sorry that we were so backed up the day you were seen.  This is not an everyday occurrence, but does occasionally happen.  We try very hard to keep to the schedule without ever compromising patient care.  We do see emergencies during the day, and some patients require additional time, which was not anticipated when the appointment was made.

We do strive at Garden City Dermatology to provide optimal care to all of our patients.  We take patients' comments very seriously, and encourage patients to tell us if they are not pleased with any part of their experience with our office.

in Great Neck, NY |
I have been purchasing his gran pelage spray for the past 2 years. I came to his office on 6th may 2016, initially the receptionist says I can purchase it then she changes her mind and says I need to pay 125 dollars for an appointment first. Dr Daly and his staff are only interested in taking your money. His staff have no manners, they are rude and nasty people. Please look for for a more honest,respectable and polite dermatology sugery.
in Manhasset, NY |
he talks to his nurse as if you were not in the room - you have to wait close to two hours, no matter when you make the appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Theodore J. Daly, MD?

Compare Dr. Daly

• Pediatric Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hidradenitis
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New York.

Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ

Graduated in 1983

Brigham and Womens Hospital
    U Colo Sch Med
    University Of Colorado

Dr. Daly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Daly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Daly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Pediatric Dermatology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Daly

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Daly's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Daly

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Daly says...