Dr. Theodore Cole, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Cole

Dr. Theodore Cole, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, OH and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med in 1986 and specializes in family medicine, holistic medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Cole accepts

Dr. Cole accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Preferred PPO

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (10/8/2014)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Cole treats your condition or procedure

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Stroke
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

My approach is to find out the reasons for symptoms and correct the underlying issue, rather than just covering up the symptoms.

• Alternative Care

2.8

Dr. Cole?
Dr. Cole's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Cole, DO
I’ve been seeing Dr Cole since 2006 and owe him everything! After 2.5 years of all kinds of doctors and even surgery, I was still sick with no relief in sight. I’m so grateful that a client of mine referred me to Dr Cole. In 2 months, I was functioning again, not chronically ill and able to go outside. Then he treated me for Lyme’s Disease in 2016 and 2017, again giving me my quality of life back. I’ve tried other specialists throughout the years thinking they might be more effective for what was wrong, but each time I made my way back to Dr Cole, only for him to fix my issue completely in one to two visits after the 9 plus months I spent going to the ‘appropriate specialists’! I learned my lesson, I will not see anyone else besides Dr. Cole regardless of the issue, unless he tells me too! Thank you for being so persistent on your education for finding new ways to help our bodies to self-heal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
After declining health for a few years and getting worse, finally being told I should get a hysterectomy, I went back to Dr. Cole because I knew something was wrong with me and that wasn't going to make me better. He diag. me with chronic lyme. I've been back with him for approx. 4 months and my life has changed. I'm not completely healed yet, but getting better. If you ask questions, he will explain. Supplements are important and I'm proof that they work. I'm getting my life back finally :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
I love this place- true health care, not disease care. Dr. Cole believes in true health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
Dr. Cole is a good doctor, but his office staff is horrible. When I visited in December 2018 staff said nothing owed. I was in the office 4 times after that for vitamins, in person scheduleing. Never once did they tell me I had a bill outstanding. They sent me to collection for $15 if they had let me know about it. Good doctor advice, but the worst, most confused staff I ever dealt with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
I don't usually write reviews, but after reading these negative reviews I feel like I have to! Dr. Cole is wonderful! He diagnosed me when no one else did. He gave me options that no one else did! I have my life back! I would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
My experience was awful. I feel that I was undiagnosed/misdiagnosed but given very expensive treatments anyway, without even knowing what was wrong with me. The ill advised treatment administered to me under Dr Coles advice & supervision actually made my condition much worse. I sought a specialist who was actually able to determine what my illness was. Dr Cole didn't have a clue...He should not have recommended a treatment plan without an accurate diagnosis. He really jeopardized by health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
Dr. Cole is always thinking of ways to lead you in the right direction for good health and healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
I have been going to Dr. Cole's for IV vitamin C therapy and other IV treatments for three years. I am grateful to have this available in the Cincinnati area. Dr. Cole has many treatment options and plans that focus on a more natural approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
Staff is rude and this doctor will prescribe light therapy or supplements which may have zero effect on you, just to keep you coming and bill your insurance. .
My approach is to correct the problem, not mask...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
I Highly Recommend Dr. Cole. I have nothing but appreciation and the highest regard for this doctor. We are very lucky to have him in the medical community. I have been a patient of his for years now and feel great thanks to his medical help. Best doctor I ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
I was a patient there for a few years, brought plenty of business, last visit Jan 2015. I did not payed the $50 admin. fee and stopped being a patient. 2.5 years later I am making appointment for my son, I am missing the appointment and I am asked to pay a $150 fee. Office expects me after 2.5 years to remember this , claims I was called with a reminder, but my phone records prove it's not true. I am harassed with collection while my credit score is 860. Will see what the judge will say about !
Our policies are clearly stated and given to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
I was billed $150 for missing an appointment I did not make. Beware of this doctor and the scams they are running.
I can't imagine a person not making an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
Doctor Cole is exceptional !!! I would be dead if it wasn't for him. People come from all over the world to see him. He knows how to cure the incurables. He carries only the highest grade supplements and he gets results. Insurance doesn't cover everything he does but, that's not his fault. He does what works. He's about medicine not money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?
My experience with this office has been pretty bad. He recommended an extremely expensive round of supplements to 'balance my neurotransmitters', which would cost hundreds of dollars a month. They are only willing to advise you about the specific, proprietary supplement that they use, and will not work with you if you want to purchase the supplements separately so you can afford them. I got bloodwork and was told I would receive a call in a week. I didn't get my results for 2 months.
As for the therapy mentioned, we originally had...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Cole, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Cole?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cole treats patients.

West Chester Hospital