Dr. Theodore Cole, DO

Dr. Theodore Cole, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Theodore Cole, DO is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, OH and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from OHIO UNIV COLLEGE OF OSTEO MED in 1986 and specializes in family medicine, holistic medicine, and more.

7760 Voa Dr

West Chester, OH 45069

Learn about Dr. Cole

Dr. Cole's Experience

Dr. Cole's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  • Sanctions found

This content was provided by Dr. Cole "My approach is to find out the reasons for symptoms and correct the underlying issue, rather than just covering up the symptoms."

• Alternative Care

• Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

1 Sanction
  • Misprescribing or Overprescribing Drugs (10/8/2014)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Ohio

• Doctor's Hosp Columbus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Western Kentucky University
    Other Education | Completed 1978

Dr. Cole has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cole has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cole does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cole and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cole's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cole to family and friends
2.4
based on 25 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Cole's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time

Staff is rude and this doctor will prescribe light therapy or supplements which may have zero effect on you, just to keep you coming and bill your insurance. .

My approach is to correct the problem, not mask symptoms. Our bodies run on nutrients, not drugs, and supplements are very effective. Since this person never actually used them, I don't think they can comment on how effective they are. We provide a large number of therapies, use of which is determined on an individual basis. There is scientific research behind every therapy I offer.

I Highly Recommend Dr. Cole. I have nothing but appreciation and the highest regard for this doctor. We are very lucky to have him in the medical community. I have been a patient of his for years now and feel great thanks to his medical help. Best doctor I ever had.
I was a patient there for a few years, brought plenty of business, last visit Jan 2015. I did not payed the $50 admin. fee and stopped being a patient. 2.5 years later I am making appointment for my son, I am missing the appointment and I am asked to pay a $150 fee. Office expects me after 2.5...more

Our policies are clearly stated and given to everyone, and this is explained before they make an appointment. Each appointment is made for you, and we do not double or overbook. Missing an appointment means that time slot goes unused, while others are waiting.

I was billed $150 for missing an appointment I did not make. Beware of this doctor and the scams they are running.

I can't imagine a person not making an appointment and then getting billed for it. Our policy is quite clear, and every patient is made aware of this at the first visit. Every persons appointment time is exclusively for them. We do not make block appointments or schedule two people for the same time. If people don't show, that time is wasted and we are unable to fit someone else in who would need that time.

Doctor Cole is exceptional !!! I would be dead if it wasn't for him. People come from all over the world to see him. He knows how to cure the incurables. He carries only the highest grade supplements and he gets results. Insurance doesn't cover everything he does but, that's not his fault. He...more