Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Benderev

The Advanced Center for Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery

26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 327 Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD is an urology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in urology and female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Benderev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Benderev

Dr. Benderev?
Dr. Benderev's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD
Dr. Benderev did my Vasectomy 7/12. I was pretty nervous. As I entered, the office was really nice and clean. Staff was very friendly. Sat down for about 5 minutes then Dr. Benderev called me back. He briefly explained the procedure and then got started. He started a conversation with me and what seemed to me like 7 minutes later he said "Were Done" It was an exteremly easy procedure I barely felt anything. He is awesome at what he does, very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. Guys please do not stress about it, It was a piece of cake. The most tenderness was the following day and it was not that bad maybe a 4 out of 10 at most..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
As painless as I could have hoped for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
Doctor Benderev made the whole procedure smooth and painless (aside from the expected pain/discomfort from getting a vasectomy). His staff is positive and friendly. I highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
The best Doctor. I consulted with him last year and he got the result I needed. I wish he was more local as I had travel there and back in 3 days. Needless to say that the doctors here in my city were incompotent and Dr. Benderev was able to achieve the desired results with his special reversal technique. Definitely worth $10000 U.S. for the treatment I received. Also great staff and amazing beds at the nearby hotel for recovery. AAA+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Benderev to anybody seeking out a vasectomy. The procedure is painless, and Dr. B puts your fears at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
I was in severe pain for 6 weeks & the doctor kept sending me home in pain. I had scientific proof that I had a kidney stone that was too big to pass & still he did nothing. Not to mention, the office staff sent me the wrong paperwork & then made me refill out the same paperwork in a different format. I also brought in a sliver of a kidney stone in a container & handed it off to the staff who looked at me with disgust. At one point, they even hung up on me! The treatment boarders malpractice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
Awesome experience. I'm not lying when I say no pain! The numbing is a little uncomfortable but after that I didn't feel anything. We were joking around during the procedure. I told him a dental cleaning is much worse. i was nervous but it was not justified. I'm so glad I had a vasectomy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
The entire process was very easy and I would recommend Dr. Benderev to anyone looking for a professional, safe and effective vasectomy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
I had my vasectomy done about 2 months ago. I was nervous the day of and Dr. Benderev not only put me at ease with talking and jokes and before i knew it the procedure was all done and I was on my way home. No real pain in the procedure, about the same as a flick of a rubber band! I was sore for about 10 days, but much better after the first 2 days. He followed up via text and calls to make sure my post recovery was good and i had 0 complications. Would 100% recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
Dr. Benderev is the best in the business. He is easy to talk to, he explains everything about the vasectomy procedure and he makes you feel comfortable. The procedure itself is as easy as it could be. Less than 10 min, no issues, easy recovery. I'm glad I went to this expert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
I recently had a procedure by Dr. Benderev. The procedure was quick and painless. Dr. Benderev and his staff were very professional and helpful. They answered all my questions. Dr. Benderev contacted me after my procedure. The recovery was quick and pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Benderev.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
The procedure was quick and painless. Dr. Benderev was as skilled at doing the procedure as he was at keeping me distracted with stories and questions. He walked me through everything casually and in a casual way. I had a lot of anxiety before getting this done, but doing it and now that it's done - if you are deciding between the options - 100% this is the way to go. I couldn't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
I was very nervous about the procedure. I read up on it and knew it was way easier for me to do it, than my lady getting a "tubal". Research led me to the "keyhole method" ( no scalpel). I read and made my decision based on Dr. Benderev high reviews. He and his office are awesome! Felt two lite flicks for topical and a very slight tugs, neither was painful at all! Was done in 15 mins. Followed his directions and all went great! Healed very fast! I highly recommend Dr Benderev and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
Dr. Benderev and his staff are top notch. My Vasectomy went smooth and I definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. He is very professional and the whole procedure is nothing to stress about. REALLY. I was in and out of there. I was sore for about a week but not in pain. It was more of a tenderness in the area. I had mine several weeks ago and I feel 100% again, The feeling of sex has not changed and is actually more enjoyable now that the worry of having another kid has been taken o
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
The procedure was well explained in advance, and I felt very comfortable with the staff. The procedure itself was surprisingly quick maybe 10 or 15 minutes. There was no pain involved at all. After the procedure I drove home and attended my meetings normally via Skype. The next day there was no pain to speak of, and even though I had to take it slow, I did not feel any significant discomfort. The staff is very competent and professional. I feel very comfortable recommending Dr Benderev.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
Dr. Benderev is very attentive and friendly. My wife and I have three children and the procedures he uses are much safer. There was no pain involved and I remained relaxed during the entire time. The procedure is done in a patient room and it takes less than 5 minutes. Recovery has been very easy. This is a much better option than putting your wife through a much more substantial and risky surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
After about 10 minutes I was done. It really took no time at all and there was no pain. I don’t know why more guys don’t get this done. I was able to walk out of the office pain free. I had my fiancée pick me up, went home rested on the couch, pillow under the knees, ice pack under me allowing the cool to radiate up. I was able to go to the restroom with no pain or discomfort. My stomach was a little sore from muscle tension. On day 2 the swelling had gone down, there was virtually no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
I was apprehensive about having a vasectomy. Realizing I had no choice since my wife having her tubes tied carries serious risk, I decided to look for a doctor. I settled on Dr. Benderev due to his reviews and his minimally invasive procedure. The procedure itself was simple and virtually painless. I didn't even know he started until it was about over. I only felt a dull soreness afterwards. Additionally, Dr Benderev is very personable...the type of guy you'd drink a beer with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
Just had my vasectomy done yesterday, and I am so happy I chose Dr. B to do it! A true professional, very caring and efficient. I was really nervous and he eased all my fears. 10-15 min from start to finish, he talks you through procedure so there are no surprises. Knowing what I know now, I would have done this a long time ago. I highly recommend Dr. B to all. I had built it up to be such a big deal, but his bedside manner and treatment made for a smooth, uneventful procedure. Thank you again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?
The Doc and his team did an outstanding job, from start to finish, in preparing me for my procedure. There were no surprises and everything went perfectly. He even followed up twice after the procedure and left me his mobile phone # should I have any questions or concerns. I'll recommend him to all my friends. Thanks Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Benderev, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Benderev?

Dr. Benderev is a urologic surgeon and is Board Certified in Urology.  He specializes in the No-Needle No-Scalpel vasectomy and vasectomy reversals.  He is also Board Certified in a subspecialty of pelvic reconstructive surgery.

• Urology

1981
1980
1979

Dr. Benderev accepts

Dr. Benderev accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Employer Group HMO
Health Net PPO
Optima Health
PacifiCare HMO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Benderev's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Botox® for the Bladder
  • Cystitis
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Excision of Testicular Lesion
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Interstim® Procedure for Overactive Bladder
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Stones
  • Lithotripsy
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • No-Needle, No-Scalpel Vasectomy
  • Orchiectomy
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Retention
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

The Advanced Center for Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Benderev treats patients.