Dr. Than Win, MD

Rheumatology ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Win

Dr. Than Win, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Savannah, GA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Institute Of Medicin (1) in 1988 and specializes in rheumatology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Win accepts

Dr. Win accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Simplifi

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Win's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Seronegative Arthritis
  • Spondylarthritis
  • Wear & Tear Arthritis
Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)

Dr. Win treats Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow) more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Win treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
  • Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's Elbow)
Gout

Dr. Win treats Gout more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Win treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

• Acute Gout
  • Juvenile Gout

Dr. Win's conditions and procedures:

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dry Eyes
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Purpura
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis

4.1

Dr. Win?
Dr. Win's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Than Win, MD
Dr. Win has treated me for RA and GCA for several years. The only indication I have of RA since its first, crippling symptoms appeared is that I now inject myself every two weeks. It is the only reminder that I have the disease. Dr. Win has earned my confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
Dr Win is very knowledgeable about rheumatology. He took time with me to answer questions that I had. He did not get in a hurry or seem in a hurry. He explained everything! I highly recommend Dr Win. The staff is extremely nice as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have a form Lupus, and have been a patient of Dr. Win for a year. I find him to be knowledgeable, efficient and caring. He is also a good listener, and has recommended other doctors that facilitate in the care of this complex condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Win for a few years and he has done wonders for my medical condition! HIs treatment of my condition lead me on a path to remission. Dr. Win is respectful, seems genuinely concerned, answers all my questions, and gives as much time of himself that is needed. It would be very hard for me to replace Dr. Win. Very satisfied and would recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
Dr. Than Win has been my rheumatologist for almost a decade. Thanks to his expertise in his field and his knowledge of exactly what to test me for, I was diagnosed with Sjogren’s disease and fibromyalgia, along with osteoarthritis. Since Dr. Win made the correct diagnosis and prescribed the appropriate medications, both my Sjigren’s and fibromyalgia are under control. Dr. Win is very professional, friendly, and efficient. His office staff are also the same. Wait time in his office is 5 minu
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Win’s for 20+ years. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Dr Win is knowledgeable, kind, and caring. He is an excellent physician. The staff in his office are warm, friendly, and helpful. No long waiting, you’re seen in a very timely manner. It is always a pleasure to visit his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I was diagnosed with Wegener's disease in 2017. Dr. Win has been directing my treatments for about one year. I am now in remission and Dr. Win has been a huge part of my wellness. He is a great skilled and caring person who shows wisdom and patience. My nurse, Darla, and the entire staff is helpful and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Win for 10 years and I couldn't be happier to have found such a wonderful doctor. He always takes the time to listen and never makes you feel rushed. He is very personable, kind and caring. The whole office staff is great and I would not go to any other rheumatologist. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my scheduled appointment. Why can't all doctor's offices be like that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
Although I have had 9 Prolia shots with this doctor covered under Medicare, the Doctor refused to provide service of a Prolia shot because I just signed up with Medicare Advantage. I checked before I signed up for Medicare Advantage to be sure he was in network. He is listed in Network for Medicare Advantage. They refused the service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
He has a great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I been with him for about 2 years and I feel excellent since i visited him. The entire staff from the front desk to the nurse and lab are excellent and very very professionals. I wish we had more Doctors and staff members like them. Thank you much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
Dr. Win is an Excellent Doctor! He is very thorough, and knowledgeable in his profession. I would absolutely recommend my family and friends to see him. He listens, he's patient, and very attentive to my concerns. I have complete trust in his evaluations and treatments! Being under Dr. Win's care has honestly saved my life. Dr. Win is a very genuine Doctor who cares about his patients, and he has a great bedside manner with the medical knowledge to go along with it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I've had inflammatory arthritis for most of my adult life and have been treated by five rheumatologists in three different cities. Dr. Win ranks with the best I've seen. Before my initial visit, he was highly recommended by two of my physicians in other fields of medicine, which was a source of comfort. A very soft-spoken man, Dr. Win is an excellent listener and has a remarkable memory. He did not change the arthritis medications I was using, but over time has modified the dosages as needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Win for years now and he has helped me so much. I don't like doctors but when I go to Wrightington Rheumatology I really enjoy it. Never had a long wait. they know me and the place is nice and clean and the staff are friendly. he's done wonders for my aches and pains. Best Rheumatology in Savannah. 100% satisfied. Thank you Doctor and staff. keep up the good work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Win for over 8 years. I have a chronic condition which he diagnosed after years of being un-diagnosed and treated. I have done very well since I started seeing Dr. Win. He has excellent bedside manner and explained my condition and treatment as if he had all the time in the world for me. His long-time staff at front office and the nurse are exemplary. They are professional and courteous. The office runs like a clockwork, and punctuality is seriously observed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
Horrible staff. Very unempathetic. The Dr. is great but the people working there have attitudes, treat you as if you don’t matter. There’s no personal touch. You’re merely a transaction. Nothing more. Not what you’d imagine for a practice that deals with chronically ill patients. This is Healthcare in America. They are what’s wrong with it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
He never listens to what the patient has to say. He treated me for a problem that other doctors had treated me for and had determined I did not have. He said that the other doctors treated me "incorrectly" and only he knew how to do it correctly. He then got mad at me that his diagnosis was wrong and told me that the side affects to the medications I was having were not possible. He then dropped me as a patient and sold a debt to a collection agency that I did not owe. Terrible doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have a patient of Dr. Win for 14 months. The office staff is personable and professional. Dr. Win takes time to listen to my concerns, ask questions regards to my physical health. His nurse is very empathetic and knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I have been a patient for 5 years for RA I have been on every biologic available also methotrexate plaquinil and rituxin I want to be involved in my treatment but dr win does not care about your opinions and becomes extremely sarcastic if you question him. He just doesn’t seem very concerned and just types on his computer and doesn’t look at you while you are telling him how you are feeling. He goes by the labs only. If you research and have opinions about your tx he is not the doctor for you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Than Win, MD?
I was extremely devasted when after only one year I was discharged(initiated by Andrea in his front office)because I unfortunately no longer worked and was unable for 3 mos. to make a payment on my 122.80 balance...I reached out to her on 2 occasions and left messages and she refused to respond yet she had no problem telling a surgeon's office who was requesting medical clearance that she was in the process of discharging me! How impersonal and how disappointed I was ...won't ever recommend.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Win?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Win treats patients.

Compare Providers