Dr. Than Win, MD

Dr. Than Win, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 52 years old

Dr. Win specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Savannah, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Win? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Win's Experience

See how Dr. Win's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Win

Dr. Win accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Win has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Win
Dr. Win's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (36)
in Vidalia, GA |
Outstanding Dr. He has treated my wife since 2012 where she came close to dying. His staff is awesome and always on top of their game.
in Savannah, GA |
I been a patient of Dr.Winn for the last 3 years and I am completely satisfied with the service I receive at his office.The staff is friendly and courteous. Based on my experience, the wait time is almost minimal. Dr Winn and his staff provides prompt services to his patients whether in the office or via telephone calls.Dr Winn is very knowledgeable,patient,and takes the time to listen to his patients concerns.
in Savannah, GA |
Most unprofessional receptionist ever. I had a first apportionment that they moved up. Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, two and a half hours before I had to cancel, even when I am crying as what happpened was something I had no control over, she was rude saying I had to give 24 hour notice, duh you only gave the appointment at 11:48 am the day before , your office closes between 12 - 1 for lunch when I called at 1 to tell say would not be seeing me as a patient since no 24
in Bluffton, SC |
Under Dr. Win's care, severe rheumatoid arthritis is in submission, and I am free of pain. Dr. Win's staff is as professional, capable, and courteous as he is.
in Collins, GA |
When I was being treated for polymyalgia rheumatica for 5 years and the steroids was not helping any more I was in the hospital for 59 days with a viral pneumonia, and other issues and wound up on life support for 5 of those days I was referred to Dr. Win! He did extensive blood work and found that I have WEGNER'S disease he has been treating me for the past 1 1/2 years and I am out of the wheel chair, off of the oxygen, and doing so much better. This whole staff is great!!!! I am going fishing!
in Statesboro, GA |
Excellent Dr. Works with my schedule and needs to accommodate me.
Bluffton, SC |
Dr Win REFUSED to answer my questions and EXPLAIN Lupus (my diagnosis) to me. He also told me that I did NOT have RA, the condition my previous doctor in Virginia AND my next doctor in South Carolina stated I had (I had also seen the RA marker in my labs!!!).
in Savannah, GA |
Friendly staff, no waiting very punctual. Dr. Win is very nice and smart. He answered all questions and spent good enough time. And he fix my knee!
in Richmond Hill Georgia |
I was referred to Dr. Win by my primary physician for swelling in my hands and feet 2015. Dr. Win recognized my symptoms as possibly related to lung disease. He was able to quickly get me diagnosed thus I was able to have lung surgery and chemotherapy before there was any spread of the cancer. I am now currently all done with treatments and cancer free. March 2016. My family and I will forever be grateful for his wisdom and kindness.
Wish all doctors were like Dr. Win. Wish all doctors' offices were as well run and professional as his. Wish the staff at all other doctors were as great as his staff is. I feel fortunate to have found him!
in Savannah, GA |
I would recommend this doctor to other people because he is very knowledgeable and all the staffs are excellent.
in Pooler, GA |
As far as my Husband and I are concerned, Dr. Win saved his life 4 years ago. He was in the hospital and Dr. Win identified his illness when no one else did. Making appointments to see Dr. Win are easy and the wait time minimal. He takes the time to answer questions and to make sure we understand what steps we need to make. The patient portal is a life saver in getting test results and communicating with the office. The office staff are always fast, friendly, and courteous.
in Savannah, GA |
Seemed really awkward when I discussed my issues. Talked about me to someone else who was also in the room, but hardly talked to me. Did not call to follow up like he said he would had nurse leave a message with few words and no recommendations for follow up. Can't see all my test results in the portal I had to sign up for. Not the kind of care I was expecting.
Arrogant and didn't listen. He walked in and wasn't there 5 min. I have 7 family members with ra/lupus. At least ask how I'm feeling and what's going on.
He is caring and knowledgeable.
in Savannah, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Win for 5 years. His staffs were extremely helpful and professional. I was very pleased with everyone. Dr. Win is very informative, an excellent doctor. I'm sure he is one of the best doctor in Savannah, GA.
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Very poor ineffective and untrained reception staff.....
Have you seen Dr. Than Win, MD?
Are you Dr. Win?

Compare Dr. Win

Dr. Win's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Win has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Win's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dry Eyes
  • Gout
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis

Graduated in 1982

• Other Education
    Nhs Training Program

Completed in 1995

Dr. Win does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Win and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.