Rheumatology  |
Dr. Than Win, MD
Dr. Than Win, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Win is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center.

6413 Waters Ave Ste 101

Savannah, GA 31406

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CoreSource
  • Simplifi

Learn about Dr. Win

Dr. Win's Experience

Dr. Win's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dry Eyes
  • Gout
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Rangoon University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Institute Of Medicin (1)
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Nhs Training Program
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Win has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Win does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Win and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Win's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Win to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Win's Performance
Savannah,Ga |
I was extremely devasted when after only one year I was discharged(initiated by Andrea in his front office)because I unfortunately no longer worked and was unable for 3 mos. to make a payment on my 122.80 balance...I reached out to her on 2 occasions and left messages and she refused to respond yet she had no problem telling a surgeon's office who was requesting medical clearance that she was in the process of discharging me! How impersonal and how disappointed I was ...won't ever recommend.
in Bluffton, SC |
Dr. Win has been amazing to work with to control my RA. I was diagnosed for almost 7 years now. I am under control and have my life back. When I go into his office the wait time is minimal and I really feel like he cares about my life. He remembers what I do for a living and my children. I have worked with physicians all my adult life and this is not a common quality. He encourages me to go for my fitness goals when my previous rheumatologiest was against them. I would highly recommend.
in Vidalia, GA |
Outstanding Dr. He has treated my wife since 2012 where she came close to dying. His staff is awesome and always on top of their game.
in Savannah, GA |
I been a patient of Dr.Winn for the last 3 years and I am completely satisfied with the service I receive at his office.The staff is friendly and courteous. Based on my experience, the wait time is almost minimal. Dr Winn and his staff provides prompt services to his patients whether in the office or via telephone calls.Dr Winn is very knowledgeable,patient,and takes the time to listen to his patients concerns.
in Savannah, GA |
Most unprofessional receptionist ever. I had a first apportionment that they moved up. Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, two and a half hours before I had to cancel, even when I am crying as what happpened was something I had no control over, she was rude saying I had to give 24 hour notice, duh you only gave the appointment at 11:48 am the day before , your office closes between 12 - 1 for lunch when I called at 1 to tell say would not be seeing me as a patient since no 24
in Bluffton, SC |
Under Dr. Win's care, severe rheumatoid arthritis is in submission, and I am free of pain. Dr. Win's staff is as professional, capable, and courteous as he is.
in Collins, GA |
When I was being treated for polymyalgia rheumatica for 5 years and the steroids was not helping any more I was in the hospital for 59 days with a viral pneumonia, and other issues and wound up on life support for 5 of those days I was referred to Dr. Win! He did extensive blood work and found that I have WEGNER'S disease he has been treating me for the past 1 1/2 years and I am out of the wheel chair, off of the oxygen, and doing so much better. This whole staff is great!!!! I am going fishing!
in Statesboro, GA |
Excellent Dr. Works with my schedule and needs to accommodate me.
Bluffton, SC |
Dr Win REFUSED to answer my questions and EXPLAIN Lupus (my diagnosis) to me. He also told me that I did NOT have RA, the condition my previous doctor in Virginia AND my next doctor in South Carolina stated I had (I had also seen the RA marker in my labs!!!).
in Savannah, GA |
Friendly staff, no waiting very punctual. Dr. Win is very nice and smart. He answered all questions and spent good enough time. And he fix my knee!
in Richmond Hill Georgia |
I was referred to Dr. Win by my primary physician for swelling in my hands and feet 2015. Dr. Win recognized my symptoms as possibly related to lung disease. He was able to quickly get me diagnosed thus I was able to have lung surgery and chemotherapy before there was any spread of the cancer. I am now currently all done with treatments and cancer free. March 2016. My family and I will forever be grateful for his wisdom and kindness.
Wish all doctors were like Dr. Win. Wish all doctors' offices were as well run and professional as his. Wish the staff at all other doctors were as great as his staff is. I feel fortunate to have found him!
in Savannah, GA |
I would recommend this doctor to other people because he is very knowledgeable and all the staffs are excellent.
in Pooler, GA |
As far as my Husband and I are concerned, Dr. Win saved his life 4 years ago. He was in the hospital and Dr. Win identified his illness when no one else did. Making appointments to see Dr. Win are easy and the wait time minimal. He takes the time to answer questions and to make sure we understand what steps we need to make. The patient portal is a life saver in getting test results and communicating with the office. The office staff are always fast, friendly, and courteous.
in Savannah, GA |
Seemed really awkward when I discussed my issues. Talked about me to someone else who was also in the room, but hardly talked to me. Did not call to follow up like he said he would had nurse leave a message with few words and no recommendations for follow up. Can't see all my test results in the portal I had to sign up for. Not the kind of care I was expecting.
Arrogant and didn't listen. He walked in and wasn't there 5 min. I have 7 family members with ra/lupus. At least ask how I'm feeling and what's going on.
He is caring and knowledgeable.
in Savannah, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Win for 5 years. His staffs were extremely helpful and professional. I was very pleased with everyone. Dr. Win is very informative, an excellent doctor. I'm sure he is one of the best doctor in Savannah, GA.
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Very poor ineffective and untrained reception staff.....
Have you seen Dr. Than Win, MD?
Are you Dr. Win?