Dr. Thabet Abbarah, MD

Dr. Thabet Abbarah, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 78 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Abbarah specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Dearborn, MI. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Abbarah? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Abbarah's Experience

See how Dr. Abbarah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abbarah

Dr. Abbarah accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Abbarah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abbarah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abbarah to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Abbarah's Performance
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. Abbarah is an amazing doctor and he has a wonderful staff as well. He is great at what he does and I've never had such a great experience at a doctor's office before. He is extremely efficient in what he does and he truly cares for all of his patients. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a doctor.
in Shelby Twp, MI |
I think he is an excellent doctor and trust him completely.
in Waterford, MI |
Dr. Abbarah is a very thorough and pleasant doctor. He explains everything with great detail in a way that everyone can understand. He is also very personable to each patient and always remembers each of patients. Dr. Abbarah is my favorite doctor.
in Dearborn, MI |
I been seeing dr abbarah since 2004 and he is a great dr. what am I going to do when he retires . staff lori and Mahdi is wonderful along with the rest.
in Dearborn, MI |
i will recommend dr abbarah to everyone who needs an ent dr
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
I love Dr. Abbarah. He is a great doctor. My family and I have been coming to him since 2010. He did my tympanoplasty in 2013 and I've had no ear problems since then. My husband also comes to him for his nose. We don't trust anyone but Dr. Abbarah to get the job done correctly.
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
Dr. Abbarah is a good doctor.
in Pontiac |
Dr. Abbarah has literally saved my life twice! He takes great care of his patients and explains everything to u. I suggest him to both my family and my friends. He's an AMAZING Doctor!
in Detroit, MI |
I love my dr. abbarah
in Pontiac, MI |
When I first visited Dr. Abbarah my sinuses were chronic, and my asthma was out of control. Since then, my condition has improved 100%. My experience with Dr. Abbarah is that he demonstrates a sincere concern for this patients. He's very informative, and patient when addressing your questions or concerns. Additionally, the staff is always friendly and professional; they have always been accommodating, even when I'm running late for an appointment. Dr. Abbarah and his team is Exceptional!!
in Dearborn, MI |
really good doctor, and amazing staff, very helpful and friendly.
in Dearborn, MI |
I been coming to this office since I was 3yrs old now I'm grown (18) and I still come to him. he is an great doctor I will refer all family and friends to him or anyone that's needs to see an ent.
in Dearborn, MI |
I had good experience with dr abbarah. I had surgery twice on my nose with other doctors and was not a 100% well. I came to dr. abbarah office and he did the same surgery and it came out 100% been coming to him every since . I would nit see another ent I refer him to anyone.
West Bloomfield, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Abbarah's for about 3 years and have only been pleased with his work. He truly cares about his patients and has spent a great deal of time and effort on me for each of my visits. He is very intelligent and is one of the best doctors I have encountered in my life.
in Dearborn mi |
i am a dearborn pt of dr. abbarah and my 2yr old son also. i have been a pt of his since i was a kid i am 21 now and still seeinf him. dr. abbarah is a great dr. he takes his time with his pts. and not just rush you out. he talks to his pts. and explains everything he is doing to you. he is really good with children also he sen my 2yr old son and had alot of patients with him meaning my son crying ,not cooperative. i will recommend this dr to anyone who needs an ent specialist.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Abbarah is a really good doctor. my children and myself has ben seen by him several times. dr. abbarah performed surgery on my daughter (tonsillectomy) in march 2016. i was very pleased with the outcome of her surgery. i have been a pt of his for over 15 years in all 3 locations and his staff is very kind. the dr take his time with his pts. i really like that about him.
in Waterford, MI |
My experience with Dr. Abbarah was fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and truely cares about his patients. I have been a patient for about three years now and have not once been disappointed. My entire experience was great. The staff is very kind and easy to work with and very helpful with getting me in as soon as possible. I would recommend him to all.
Clarkston, MI |
One of the best doctors ever! He is very patient and truly caring of your child's well being! Great surgeon and person. He answered all of my questions and made sure I understood everything at the end of the check up. Even though a very busy doctor it is easy to get in. The office is nice and clean, the personnel is amazing. We would recommend him over anyone else.
in Clarkston, MI |
I sat in the waiting room for almost 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment. The waiting area was disgusting and smelled like people had been smoking there. When we saw him, he kept looking at me through a mirror when he was talking to me. as far as my experience with him as a Dr, he didn't help at all. His solution to my son's constant ear infections was to wash his hands more and come back in a couple of weeks. Absolutely useless. And he never actually answered any questions just had.
in Waterford, MI |
Insurance Scammer! He barely said two words to my child and I, there was 1 nurse running the office so there were multiple interruptions. Both the nurse & doctor were at times rude. He wanted to do surgery requiring putting my child under, claiming the need for facial reconstruction. The surgery was a simple outpatient procedure that could have been completed in less then 30 minutes! It was completed by a different doctor. He was going to put my child under to get more $$ from the insurance!
Have you seen Dr. Thabet Abbarah, MD?
Are you Dr. Abbarah?

Dr. Abbarah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Abbarah has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abbarah's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

University Of Damascus / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1964

• Arabic

Dr. Abbarah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abbarah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Adenoidectomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery