Dr. Tetyana Metyk, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 43 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Tetyana Metyk, is the best Dr. I’ve ever had. She truly cares about her patients. She’s caring attentive, and knowledgeable. Most of all she’s a good listener. She takes your opinions seriously and addresses your concerns. I’m moving out of state and it pains me to leave her. I wish I could take her with me. Brenda Gray
Author:
she is the best Dr I have ever went to . she is kind and very caring. her staff is wonderful as well.
Author:
Dr T is an amazing Dr and knows her practice very well. she has an amazing office staff and she is very compassionate about her work and clients.
A GREAT DOCTOR, WILL RECOMMEND HER
Author:
Dr Metyk is a great Dr. She has literally saved me from losing my life due to my diabetes.I trust her decision and I am very comfortable with her decision,and yes I always ask questions. She is very nice and even has a sence of humor. I would and have recommend her to people I no.
Author:
Amazing doctor, great staff!
Author:
She is very friendly, caring and considerate!
Author:
Best doctor and staff everyone there are very helpful and they take time to help you with your needs and when you need doctor after hours she is there to answer your concerns
Author:
Amazing experience and a great doctor to see in any situation.
Author:
Dr..T..Metyk--One--of--the--most--compassionate--doctors--I've--ever--been--to...She--actually--listens--to--what--you--have--to--say--and--doesn't--think--anything--is--just--your--imagination...I--feel--female--doctors--are--better--listeners--and--Dr..T..Metyk--has--proved--that--over--a--thousand--times--over..I--highly--recommend--her...Also--her--staff--is--kind--caring--and--beyond--professional.
Author:
Dr. Metyk has been my primary care doctor now for 2 years. She is a great doctor and I am very pleased with her care. She is progressive, creative and very knowledgeable. She always finds the time to deal with each patient in a professional and compassionate manner. I would like to see more doctors like her in the community.
Author:
Wow !!!! ?? True well educated professional. Intuitive, intelligent, innovated, inspiring & in-tune with the immidiate needs of her patient's. Dr T was able to correctly diagnose my health issues plus help me maintain, manage and control my levels in a record timely manner. THANK YOU DR. METYK ??. Being a heart patient , diabetic along with high blood, well need I say more ! I would recommend her to anyone who has a zest for life or wants to feel rejuvenated and healthy. I could write a novel ?
Author:
I have had the personal pleasure of having Dr Tanya Metyk as my primary physician. I find her practice to be technologically advanced and progressive. She is very caring and well-informed. The staff is very welcoming and compassionate. They make you feel like family. I feel confident and safe with my health in her experienced hands. I feel blessed to be one of her patients. She is the best. She is never rushed and takes the time to truly listen to each and every patient.
Author:
We have been going to Dr. Tanya metyk for two years and she has been a wonderful smart doctor. She takes care of my husband and me and has been there for my husband when he was very ill getting tests and X-rays for him asap and checking on him every day he was very sick making sure he was getting well!would not think of going to anyone else! Highly recommend!'
Really amazing Dr
Author:
I got my first Botox/Dysport injection, I was afraid it was going to be painful but it wasn't!! I didn't need to put ice, Dr Metyk was so nice and profesional. Saw almost instant improvement in my skin and forehead. I am happy and feeling very confident, I highly recommend her.
Author:
Dr. Metyk is extremely compassionate, amazing and knowledgeable. She has always gone above and beyond for her patients. The entire staff is very friendly and professional. I absolutely love and highly recommend her!
Author:
Dr. Metyk has been my primary physician for the last two years. She is always fast to respond with prescription updates and I have never had a problem with scheduling same day appointments with her. Dr. Metyk takes time to learn the history of her patients and she always follows up with me to make sure the treatment has been successful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Metyk to family and friends.
Author:
Dr. Metyk is my primary physician. I have always been able to schedule same day appointments with her. She has knowledge about most recent medical developments since she completed her residency in one of the best hospitals in the area. She treated my chronic and emergency conditions quite successfully. Recently I started doing my regular botox and filler injections with Dr. Metyk and I've been very happy with results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Metyk to family and friends.
Author:
Professional, Caring, Friendly doctor. She cares about her patients and takes the time to explain everything to you. I have never had a reason to doubt her diagnosis. I feel she is a very competent doctor that you can trust with your health needs.
Author:
VERY helpful in getting my diabetes under control ! I am feeling better since I have been under her care than I have in years.
Author:
Dr, Metyk is an excellent Dr. and explains to you what the problem is and how to treat it. She takes he time with you and answers any questions you may have. Both my husband and I see her and we would definetly recommend her.
Author:
I am very pleased with my new Primary Care Physician Dr. Metyk. It's easy to schedule an appointment with the Emphasis on being able to select your preference of Date & Time. I would definitely recommend this physician to my Family & Friends without any hesitation. Thank you & your Professional Staff. Richard
Author:
Both She and her staff have been courteous and attentive. Speaking with Dr. Metyk is relaxed and pleasant, and I feel very comfortable and confident with her care. Best doctor I have had in Florida! (Been here 10 years and have had doctors in Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, and Pt. Charlotte).
Author:
This doctor is not professional and did not check insurance her staff was rude. Her nurse had attitude with me on the phone every time I tried to call.
Author:
I'm a transplant from Michigan. My name is Tim Kasel. My experience with doctor Metyk and her staff has been very good so far,
Author:
DR Metyk seen my son in the hospital and her notes in his record state he was having alcohol withdrawal and put him on ativan my son is a recovering alcoholic and he has been clean for 5 years....where she came up with him having withdrawals is beyond our family......blood work would have shown her he doesn't drink!!!!! we are not a happy family with her misdiagnosis!!!!!! or the medication she put him on!!!
Author:
Dr. Metyk is a caring physician, she even called me to check on how I was feeling after my last illness. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her staff.
Author:
Dr cured me of very serious condition, very caring. Thank god for dr metyk.
Author:
This doctor is definitely part time. The office closes at 3 pm (2pm on Fridays) and takes an hour and a half for lunch. They don't call you back, so try not to be sick or need a doctor when you call the office. I will never go back.